Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2003, 12:01 AM   #1
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

3rd darkness

middle earth is slipping into a third darkness. Saruman has come back and taken hold of Mordor. He is slowly rousing his forces. Gandalf and Radagast are making a fellowship of any race to go and fight for middle earth. There are still three elven rings, and the remaining 2 dwarf rings.

name- Celebre (kelebray)
race- half elf
from- Gondor
aragorn and arwen's daughter
weapons- Anduil, the sword that was broken, enheirited from her father

eyes- clear blue
hair- jet black
steed- Asfaloth, sire is Hasufel
other- bears the elven ring, of fire

Celebre was woken from her sleep by her mother. "Celebre, it is time, my child" She said stoking her black hair. Celebre embraced her mother. She would miss her, and Arwen would be lonely without Aragorn, (who had died by this time) Celebre mounted her horse and called, "Noro lim, noro lim, Asfaloth!" and rode off into the night.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 12:28 AM   #2
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

hellooooooo

people!! is it that bad of a rpg? maybe i'll just do it myself if none of yall will join!!

Celebre raced towards Rivendell where the council was going to take place. She eventually rode over the bridge into Rivendell. There she met her granfather, Elrond. They spoke for some time as they were waiting for the other members to show up *wink, wink*

Old 08-09-2003, 12:38 AM   #3
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ok, I'll join!

Character: Kiara
Race: Sea-elf
Hair: Bright Teal, thick, curly and long, with a thin braid coming down over her shoulder, decorated with small seashells
Eyes: The color of tropical seas when you get far from shore
Clothes: Kiara wears very little, underwater, as is the custom of sea elves. When she goes on land, she dresses in skintight leggings and what would be called a tube top today.
Weapons: Underwater weapons are designed to be fast, and hers are no exception. She wears long blades shaped like fins strapped to her forearms, using them to deadly effect. (Those of you who have played Zelda: Mask of Majora, think of the Mikau-link's boomerang fins)
Distinctions: The one bit of jewelry Kiara wears is a delicate silver circlet on her head, hidden by her hair except where it crosses her forehead. Hanging down slightly from it on her forehead rests a pendant set with an aqua jewel. Kiara also has a special power that, when underwater, creates an electric barrier about her for a short time, though it is very draining.

Ic: Kiara approached the bridge of Rivendell without hesitaion. Spying the Elven Lord, she greeted him traditionally, crossing her bladed arms at the wrist, above her head, and uncrossing them with lightening speed, extendind her arms to full length.
"The land grows dark, but I find my way to you, Lord."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 01:47 AM   #4
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Name: Ther'ese Ravenwing [Ther-es]
Race: Elvish
Sex:F
Hair: A sleek ,silky soft black, blacker than night, that reaches to her waist.
Eyes: Her eyes are of the deepest violet, with thin arched eyebrows, finely shaped and sleek.
Clothes: She wears a black leather cloak which is red underneath, a pair of black leather pants with very flared legs, a black shirt made of the finest silk, shiny and soft. Dezined with tight chest, tight upper sleeves, but just after her elbow, that flare enormously. Soft black leather boots that are hidden under her long legged pants. She also wears a pair of very soft supple leather gloves.
Height: 7'8"
Weaponry: A curved, short bow with which has deadly accuracy. A plain looking sword which upon closer inspection is engraved with fluid signs of magical use, which can fog even Gandalf's mind. The swords hilt is in the shape of a dragon in full height. She has two knives that go in sheathes just before her black leather quiver.
Distinctions: She has a long necklace of the finest mithril upon which the blackest peice of obsiden is polished with a single blueish black pearl set in the direct center of it. She wears five bangles on her right wrist, and a black pearl bracelet with a peice of obsiden is hanging. Her hair has ornaments as well. A headress of black obsiden, that looks to trickle down her forehead, which is made of tiny bits of obsiden. She has two clips to hold this on at each end. Each are made of the deepest ruby, almost blood red.
Special powers: If she touches something living with her bare hands, it blows up. She is very strong and can lift things ten times her weight. She is very fast, and very stealthy. Very powerfull in the magic arts. She is an enchantress.
Yay! Done!

IC:Ther'ese wandered around Rivendell, looking for someone. She saw the ridiculous get-up of Lord Elrond.[Purple mars his complexion] She saw the greeting of Kiara whom she had met before. She walked up to her and gave her a look. "Hello Kiara, Elrond." nodding her head to each she walked past them and sat on a bench in the park beyond.

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 08-09-2003 at 01:49 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #5
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: thanx guys! btw, is Ther'ese still bad?

ie: Celebre saw the sea elf Kiara greeting Elrond, "Hello, I am Celebre. I haven't seen one of my sea elf Kindred for many years." She said to Kiara. "Are you here for the council?" She asked of her new friend.

Old 08-09-2003, 12:17 PM   #6
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
I'll join too!!
Name: Evianaia Faraday Elizabeth Brownwood (Evan for short.)
Sex:F
Race: Elvish Warrior
Items: A necklace that glows all the time, becuz it holds a star.
Weapons: Hidden daggers, a blade, Tearen.
Description: Long raven black hair, with Aztec Blue eyes, dotted with violet blue.
History: She was abbandon by her parents when she was only 4 years old, Elrond found her, and took her in. She has no idea about her abbandonment, and thinks that she really is Elrond's youngest daughter.
Animals: A horse named NightShade, a daemon (which if you've ever read The Golden Compass, then you'll know what I'm talking about, and if not, just read the next paragraph.) named Alexiel.

Daemon: It is a watcher over it's assigned person, changes shapes over the years until it finds one fit perfectly to its master. They never die, not even when their masters do. Oh, and when I say shapes, I mean animals. lol.

Daemon Shape: At the moment it's a Snow Leopard, because I'm a little wild, and have a short temper.

Last edited by Lady Arwen56 : 08-09-2003 at 12:22 PM.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 12:50 PM   #7
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: kool, thanx, so that makes ou my aunt, hee hee

ie: "Aunt Even!" she criend running to her dear friend. "I haven't seen you in a while! How are things going? Are you coming with us?" She asked.

Old 08-09-2003, 01:00 PM   #8
elixir
Elven Warrior

I'd like to join too.

Name: Lefira
Race: human
Hair: dark brown, long and curly
Eyes: brown
Clothes: blue dress and black cloak
Weapon: an elven sword
Steed: black horse named Hope
History: raised in Gondor, but a wanderer since the age of 15 when her parents died

Ic: Lefira stopped her horse a few steps away from the elves. She looked at them, but didn't say a word. Then she jumped off her horse, but stayed at the same place where she was and looked at others with suspicion and hesitation. Finally she moved a little closer and said in a quiet voice: "Hello, my name is Lefira and I am here to help you fight against the growing darkness."

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 01:59 PM   #9
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"I suppose so, yes. So how is my young niece?" I said. My daemon, Alexiel purred, and spoke. "Hello Celebre." She whispered.

ooc: i'm young for an elf...I look like I'm only 20.
Old 08-10-2003, 09:58 PM   #10
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: right, well your not really my aunt anyway, considering he just took you in. anywho,

ie: Celebre rubbed Alexiel's head, "hello old friend!" She said. She looked at Lafira suspisiously, but soon greeted her, "Hello, I am Celebre of Gondor."She said bowing before her.

Old 08-10-2003, 10:59 PM   #11
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I realized this, but I don't know, and niether do Arwen and Aragorn, or you, yet.

ic: "C'mon, Alexiel, I wish to have a word with my sister."
Old 08-11-2003, 12:00 AM   #12
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: I shall join as well.

ic: Rorin arrived at Rivendell and looked around. He noticed Lord Elrond, still wearing that ridiculious purple dress. He was speaking with a few other people. Elrond noticed him and beckoned him over. "Lord Elrond," Rorin said, bowing in Dwarf-fashion, "You sent a message to my father Dain, asking for the help of the Dwarves?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:12 AM   #13
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ooc: Hey, I started a trend. I join an rpg, then Legoles joins, then everybody does.

By the way, Legoles asked me to post for her, which means she'll be gone for a while, so she should probably not be in this one considering that it just started and she's made one post.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 01:13 AM   #14
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: i'll join

Name: Melia
Race:Men
Hair:Black, waist length
Eyes:Hazel
Complexion: A dark golden tan
Clothing:A silver dress with long sleeves that flare out. Saphirre designs spiral along the border and a saphirre star in the middle.
Weapons: Sword and small axe
Companions: A tan horse, Rynan, and a husky puppy, Aeldar.
Speacial item: A necklace that shines like a star in the moonilght
Personality: Kind and gentle but harsh when need be.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 08-21-2003 at 11:56 PM.
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:10 PM   #15
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: yay more peoples!!!!!

ie: Celebre saw other elves coming in, wait, is that a dwarf? she thought to herself. It had been a while since she had seen dwarves. "Hello, I am Celebre." She said introducing herself. "It is an honor to meet folk from under the mountain," She said to the dwarf. Elrond summoned everone to the council.

Old 08-11-2003, 02:28 PM   #16
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Melia sat down quietly next to an elf and looked around at the others that had come. Aeldar laid down quietly under her chair and did not make a sound. Melia only brought him in because he would make more noise if she didn't. And elf walking past saw his tail and looked at Melia strangley. Melia smiled sweetly and the elf continued to walk. She gave a small laugh as this was not the first time it had happened. She grew quiet when Elrond had summoned for the council to begin.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:38 PM   #17
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Elrond called for a council, and I joined it, a few minutes before it started. Elrond noticed me standing behind Arwen, and smiled. "Hello Evan." He whispered, looking down at Alexiel. "Oh, and hello to you too, Alexiel." He leaned down for a second and scratched behind her ears. Alexiel purred with delight.
"Alright, I have called you to this meeting for these reasons..."
Old 08-11-2003, 02:38 PM   #18
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Celebre sat in her chair, there were quite a few elves there, not to mention the dwarf. "There is a darkness growing, we need elves, and dwarfs." Elrond said after a pause. "You have all come to defend middle earth from this new evil. Saruman is coming forth with more power. I do not know where he go this power. Even I can not see it. All of you here Celebre of Gondor, Evian, Lefira, Rorin the dwarf, Melia, Kalile, and Ther'ese, what do you wish to do? This great task is laid before you. The power in Rivendell, and the elven rings can not stand against this fiend." He said, "Who will go?" He said looking at each of them.

Old 08-11-2003, 03:08 PM   #19
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Father, I give you my bow, as did the once love of my life said only a few years ago." Eviana said, refering to Legolas. (Oh, yeah, I forgot to post, I was in love with Legolas, and then he just disappeared, and we never found him, but he's actually okay.) Eviana laid her bow upon the ground, and bowed.
Old 08-11-2003, 04:21 PM   #20
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Anduil, the sword of Elendil, again as my father did along with the bow of Legolas," she said turning to Evian. "It is yours again." She said bowng low and drawing her sword. She lifted it high in the air and the suns rays reflected off the silver blade. She swung it and put it in its sheath.