Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Strider Scouring of the Shire?

I remember on April Fool's Day 2003, the website actionfigure.com (an awsome site for collectors) had an April Fool's joke that they were making a Scouring of the Shire cartoon dubed "The Hobbit Adventures", and they said toys were coming out such as Frodo with hanglider and Merry with steam powerd jet fighter. I thought about that for a while and I thought that if Peter Jackson was going to make a series about the Scouring of the Shire since
it's not going to be in Return of the King.
. I was wondering if any of you would like a Scouring of the Shire Miniseries (3-5 epiodes). Either that, or expand the Scouring of the Shire a WHOLE lot and make it a full T.V. series (20-26 episodes). Personally, I would like any Lord of the Rings T.V. series, even if it's Hobbit Adventures. Mabey I should make it one of the choices in my Lord of the Rings series poll (it's in the Writer's Workshop). Only you can decide. Thank you for your time.

Yodaman.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:18 PM   #2
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Choice #8

Due to this post, I just put the Scouring of the Shire as choice #8 of the Lord of the Rings Fan Series (in the Writers Workshop), in case any of you are interested. Please vote so I don't have to pick the series out of a hat . Thanks.

Yodaman.