Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2003, 07:32 PM   #141
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"I agree with your idea, I would be in the trees, for I am very talented with a bow, and not so much with a sword, even though I do have a blade. I shall see to the tree warriors if that would be okay. But please do tell me what are we going to do with this small gnome, he seems to be of no harm, why not let him go?" Glistenfae peered at me quietly. "I shall think about it, and give you an answer after this meeting is over." She said. I shook my head in agreement.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 08:52 PM   #142
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"Right then, does everyone else agree?" Glistenfae asked. I stood up, and smiled down at her. "Yes, I agree. Ellemir?" The young elf girl looked at me startled. "How do you know my name?" She asked. I paused before answering, "I heard one of the other's say it before, it was pretty much all I could catch out of the conversation because I was so high up." I pointed to a high branch in the willow tree, and turned back to face her. The small gnome grumbled something at my feet. "Quiet Bern." I said kindly as not to lose it's trust.
Old 03-09-2003, 09:05 PM   #143
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Yes then it is settled those of you that wish to shoot from the trees shall go with Fiona and those that wish to fight on the ground with their swords shall come with me. As soon as the groups are organized we'll decide when to strike and how." I said and let everyone decide where they wanted to be. I took Fiona aside from the group and said, "This gnome as you have said may be harmless but i do not know, how do we know that it won't go and warn the orcs and such? I do not trust it, i say we either tie it up and leave it until we return if we return that is or we let it come with us or i shall have a friend of mine pick it up and take it away, what shall we do?"
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 03:13 PM   #144
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Why not let me keep an eye on him. I'll make sure he doesn't get away, and you never know, he may prove to be of some use in time." I whispered to Glistenfae. She glanced sidelongingly at me.

I'll be back like in a week(Saturday) but I may be here later 2.
Old 03-11-2003, 10:53 PM   #145
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Wow the rpg is actually getting somewere. I am sooo happy.

ic: With the help of our new Comapnion Fiona we had decided to split up into two groups of fighting possesions. With my fathers sword I decided to fight on the ground.
ooc: cannot finish now.
Old 03-12-2003, 12:40 PM   #146
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I stared at Fiona as she came in, but she seemed not to see me. I walked away from the group for a moment, to collect my thoughts. I was not happy to see my half-sister. Fiona and I had met once before, and had taken an instant dislike to each other. I used to think that was because I was so close to my mother even though I'm only half-elven.

Yet as I looked back on my last conversation with my half-sister, I didn't think that was the reason. Maybe our personalities clashed. Perhaps it was only because I was very young then, as Fiona was young for an elf, and we'd get along better today.

I hope I'm right. If it WAS jealousy, what will she think of me now that I'm the wielder of Arwen's light?

I walked back over to the group in time to hear Fiona talking to the gnome. He was my brother's messenger. I knew very little about him, but I did know he hadn't told Fiona his true name. At this, I laughed silently to myself, but didn't tell them what the gnome's name was. I wouldn't be surprised if Aralyn told him to give another name.

So, now even my brother's messenger needs a false name?!

Losillewen decided to split us up into two groups, one to fight in the trees, and the other on the ground. I've learned how to fight with bow and arrow, but I'm not a good archer, at least not by elven standards. But as for swordfighting, that's something I've done ever since I was big enough to hold the lightest of swords.

ooc: I do have a reason for saying the gnome didn't give his real name -- look closely and you'll see that Zavron gave out his name earlier.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:46 AM   #147
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: yes silverstripe i noticed that too.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-16-2003, 09:08 PM   #148
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider Lets go.

ooc: hope no one minds but I want to get to the fight and rebuild our beloved home.

ic: The company sat by the fire watching the fire glow in the darkness of the forest. Owls could be heard prowling the forest for food. I listend to the stories my new company had to tell and decided not to tell my story for my father was not very beloved and I had hardly any adventures in my life worth telling.
I watched as people started to drift off to sleep and get rest for their work ahead. I rested against a tree using my blankett for a pillow since it was a warm night. I closed my eyes and dreamed of my father showing me how to use a sword. I smiled at his memory.
My eyes opend to the rising sun and two company memebers awake and packing. I rose from the ground and packed my things up and saddled my horse.
Old 03-17-2003, 03:45 AM   #149
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

I stood by the fire and listened to everyone's story. I was glad no one had asked my story but then again i had made sure no one really saw me by the fire. After feeling satsified that i had learnt a bit about everyone i stepped away from the fire and pulled out my sword. It glinted in the light. I ran my fingers over the blade feeling the elvish inscriptions on it. "All my enemies have fallen from this blade do not mislead me now," I whispered in elvish. I slid it back into it's sheath. I walked back to the fire. "The hunt shall be up by tomorrow let us go!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-20-2003, 07:01 AM   #150
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: WE stared off on our journey taking it a slow pace for the humans and the gnome who got tired of being held in a bag grumbeling about knoking into thiegh(sp) bone a little to much.
I laughed as I led my horse on the tree shadded trail. it was beautiful morning and I could see sparks of yellow flowers flaring in a field we passed by. I laughed to myself and we made our way to Lorien.
Old 03-20-2003, 12:39 PM   #151
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

It was a beautiful day as we set off to Lorien, I rode along side of Ellemir, and everyonce and a while she would give me a playful stare as if laughing fondly to herself.
I peered over to Glistenfae, and was surprised to see her walking far back behind us, as if watching our every move together.
"Hey! Glistenfae!" I called back. Her head shot up, and she gave me a solumn smile. Ellemir paused and looked back at her too. "Whoa boy!" I said to my horse Thirn, who neighed in disapproval to my stop. "Ellemir, watch Thirn for a moment, would you?" Ellemir nodded, and grabbed his reins. I shook my head for a thank you, and ran off towards Glistenfae.

Hey thanks to everybody here who checked out my forums , !! I really appreciate it!!
Old 03-23-2003, 04:54 PM   #152
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Hey, Lovely day isn't it, ah how i'd love to be frolicking through this gracious wood right now but now i walk a troublesome path that may lead to my death," I said quietly under my breath as i wandered slowly behind, when i looked up i noticed that the company had noticed me falling behind and had stopped so i smiled and kept walking lesiurly.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-28-2003, 03:10 PM   #153
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Glistenfae seemed alright, but yet, there was something off with her. "Hello, is everything okay?" I asked. She shook her head, yes, and smiled again. Something was up.
"No really, what's bothering you?" She sighed, and looked away. "Nothing...nothing at all. It's just maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I mean you are risking all of your lives, you know it, and yet you are not afraid of dying." She laughed. I wanted to laugh, but decided it was not the best thing to do right then.
"That is not the total truth, yes, we do know we are risking our lives, but yes, we are afraid of dying. Every single one of us. And I suppose, maybe, you are too?"
Old 03-29-2003, 11:29 PM   #154
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I rode up to the chattering elves and added
"My only fear is pain but not death itself . For death is only a mystery of what will ahppen next.
How long to you think it will take untill we arrive in Lorien?" I asked Glistenfae.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:42 PM   #155
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Well, when i was in a hurry when i first found out it took me half a day so i pressume between all the breaks and what not it'll take us two days?" I responded.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-31-2003, 09:15 PM   #156
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Oh, thankyou." I responded with a slight smile of the short trip.
"If days stay like this then it shall be not quite bad."

Ooc; shall we speed things up and arrive at Lorien or outside of Lorien so we can plane our attack?
Old 04-01-2003, 02:57 PM   #157
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: outside of Lorien, therefore if the others are planning an attack we could send someone to spy on them, to also see if they know we are there.