Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2002, 03:43 PM   #1
gdl96
the greg the admin

Attack of the Clones Soundtrack

Yesturday I spent my afternoon downloading the whole soundtrack for Episode II off of Limewire and burning it onto a cd. And it was well worth the hour and a half.

The cd is overall very good and nice to listen to. It's very powerful and whatnot and seems it will fit in very nicely with the movie, and some of the songs are so good they won't even really need the movie to shine. There are three tracks in particular which stand out to me:

Track 2
Across the Stars (Love Theme)
Very dramatic and melodic. You'll be humming this peaceful yet powerful tune when you walk out of the theater. This is also the song that will have a music video made out of it like Duel of the Fates did, and I think it will debue next week on MTV and/or VHI.

Track 3
Zam the Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant
I like this piece. It's a lot of action...lots of brass and percussion, and even some odd stuff thrown in at points like an electric guitar which will probably fit in with Coruscant's nightlife. Starts of a little slow but them jumps to full speed. Although at times, it does get a little repetitious, as it is meant for backround music.

Track 13
Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale
This one is very brassy and has bits of other themes mixed in there. You'll find a little Imperial March, a little Across the Stars, and some more from the Classic Trilogy. I like this one a lot.

And of course most of the other tracks are great, but just don't catch my attention as much as these three do. I would recomend waiting two weeks (April 23) for the soundtrack to come out in stores or just downloading the bootleg one. Whatever works for you. But either way, it will be worth it.
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 08:28 PM   #2
Arian
Elven Warrior

Cool were can you get the CD?? I would love to listen to a cd.
Old 04-12-2002, 09:25 PM   #3
gdl96
the greg the admin

The cd comes out April 23
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 09:42 PM   #4
Earenya
Elven Warrior

Wow, I forgot all about the soundtrack being released! I cant wait!
Tiro! El eria e mor
I 'lir en el luitha 'uren
Ai! Aniron...

FRODO LIVES!
Earenya is offline   Reply With Quote