Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2002, 12:09 AM   #1
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

stream of consciousness

wohoo ok, this is howthis works, you can't look at the compuer screen, just you r keyboard, like i am doing now, and then you type about hings as they come into your head, it's quite fun to do when you haven't slept in forever.

ok, here goes:

then the giant squrrel felw away, wait i just misspelled squirrel, didn't i?? well that sucks, now i have lost my train of thought and i guess i have to start all over again,

somw of the admnis might think thatthat this is spam, but it really isn't, infact some really famous bok was written in this way it is by james joyce, an irish aouthor, and it tell the story of a hero's dream, all in one long sentence or something, i will always think of the word joyce when i think of stream of consciousness because i had a really goo d social studies treeeacher who taught me that, i learned alot in his class even if i wasn't on the football team.. and then the name joyce always makes me think of the movie milo and otis, beacuse the cats wife's name is joyce, i think that the cat is milo, isn't he? sorry for a ll the spelling errors and things, but i am not looking at the screen because i cheatred all through keybarding class, i hated that class mrs cain evr taught us anything, so now i have to look at the keyboard as i type, but i am pretty good aout knowing where i made a mistake and look up to see it and go back and correct it, but since i am not looking now i have to estimate how many spaces back to back space and it is very hard, i can't really do this well because my ADHD makes me think of about three different clear ideas streaming along at once, so wait i just lost track of this, so guess it's over, i think i really need sleep i never do this unless im a zombie.
i need sleep,...

but i don't like sleep.

sleep is frightening to me.

oh well good night.
Old 04-06-2002, 12:11 AM   #2
LuthienTinuviel

ooh i thought of all that in less than five minutes.

upsetting isn't it??
Old 04-06-2002, 12:15 AM   #3
Twilight
Elven Warrior

I like squirrels. I am very surprised that you manadged to keep your stream of consciousness to under a page. Usually those things go on forever.
Twilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 12:20 PM   #4
LuthienTinuviel

yea, it got broken cause i heard a noise out in my garage, and instead of writing about it, i had to go get the raccons away from the dog food.
then i finally slept.
ugh, for like three hours.
snap crackle pop goes my spine.
i am normal
i love cartoons too much to be healthy
i have to go to work today
Old 04-06-2002, 03:18 PM   #5
Twilight
Elven Warrior

Racoons are really cute animals. They are fun to watch. I don't mind it when they make a mess out of something. it is worth it to get the chance to see one. I like possums better though. I don't know why. I think that possums are more friendly. They don't mind it if you get near to them. A racoon will run away, but a possum won't. Also, possums can hang upsidown. I like hanging upsidown from trees, just like possums. I don't get the chance to do that very often any more. I am at college now, and they have a rule against climbing trees on campus. There is even a fine that goes with it. I find that tho be silly.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:01 PM   #6
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
a fine for climbing trees? EEsh, that must really really suck!
I love climbing trees, especially pine trees. They're like ladders!

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 05:21 PM   #7
Elf Girl
Lurker

Yipe, be careful pine trees are all full of dead wood and so are tulip poplers and willows there is this really cool tulip poplar on my grandmother's lot that I'm convinced is a mallorn oh dang I have to go act in a play my acting class is cool bye.

Yeah, I do have to go I'll do more stream of concienceness later.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 06:03 PM   #8
Twilight
Elven Warrior

I have never really had a problem with dead wook in pine trees. I guess it is a little more inconvenient than other trees, but overall not too bad. The major problem that I have had with climbing pine trees is the sap. There is no way to prevent it from getting all over you, and it is so sticky.
Old 04-06-2002, 11:05 PM   #9
LuthienTinuviel

if you spent at least 20 bucks on dog food a month you wouldn't want to feed it too raccons, i garuntee it. i love them little critters, but i hate to fot hem to steal food away from my favourite buddy, my pal, rocco, he is a black lab with all balck (duh) fur and big brown eyes and when he looks at you he says i love you, now feed me jerk!
hmm toat.. i really want some toast, but i just ate a cupcake i am going to get fat. fat isn't good here, i need to look at least OK in a swim siut by the time school lets out. grrr. ok, i need to lay off the comics, sonce i slept last night, i can prollygo another three or four days with out sleep.. wait i don't have to work, now i can go until the night i have to work without sleep, just keep thatcoffee coming., speaking of coffee, i had lots of it today i had to grind the beans and then put the water into that little thing to make good fresh coffee. i always want to spell fresh "freash" but then it wouldn't say "fur-esh" it would say "free-shh" and that would not be cool cause people would think that i am dumb and since i already am, that would hurt my feelings. ok i think i will stop this because i am getting a poian in my neck form looking down at work and then looking down here. ok? ok. toodles.
Old 04-07-2002, 12:07 AM   #10
Twilight
Elven Warrior

Maybe you should buy sepparate racoon food. That way they get something to eat too. kind of like bird food. Maybe even make a racoon feeder or something. I used to have a dog when I was little. His name was Jetta. He was a german shephard. I loved him very much, but mom and I were very alergic to him. We had to give him away. That made me so sad because I loved him. I have gotten over my allergies. When I am grown up, I can have my own pet dog. It will ahve to be a really friendly dog because I also want to have a pet possum, and it just wouldn't do to have a dog that wanted to chase the pet possum around.
Old 04-07-2002, 12:23 AM   #11
LuthienTinuviel

i would type alot, but i can't seeing as i am trying to be quiet. all the house is sleeping. i htin ki'll go read some RPG stuff now
Old 04-07-2002, 12:26 AM   #12
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

yaaaaaaawn should be doing that trivia contest but yay! the crossroads is up and halfwits are ruling like they should! smileys everywhere Ed Ed Ed!! we did this in english class too, how funny. heh heh, tom . . . maybe shouldn't talk about that now, unfortunately i'm constantly thinking of it. umm, this could be dangerous, leaving now!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 12:50 AM   #13
Evenstar
Elven Warrior

I thought I might try this cause it sounds like fun fun fun fun...I warn you all that when I get stucck and relalyy don'e what to say (jeez my spelling is crap) that I will and most likely repeat what the last word was and so yeah I think I am stuck stuck stuck and I don't really want to talk about squirrels...does anyone know if we get squirrelsin Australian beciuawe I don't recall ever saeeing any....I don't think so..damn you speeling mistakes stupid keyboard and I am stuck agin. This just shows that thoughts doin often come to my head! Well they usually do too much and that's when I get side tracked...why do they call it side traked...do the thoughts get pushed to the side and speaking of stupid words why is it a flash light!! Does anyone here own a flash light that flashes!! I know I don't and that is all ther is too it! I am a crap typer and my thouhgs are comming too fast to type them all at onec...imagine beeinga ble to type all at once!! THat would be funny and like supermans the way he reads!! I would love to be able to read like that! Cuase then at least it would not take me too long to read the crappy bools for English
Speaking of English I gotta get rady for work
Okelidokeli!
Old 10-13-2002, 11:06 PM   #14
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

oh wow digging up old threads is fun! now lets see....I hate algebra! you know that? we'll prolly have homework tomorrow and I don't wantit!!!!algebra is the square root of all evil you know!! hhahaha ok that was a stupid joke ok moving on now....I love reading! I can read and read and read and read and read and read and read and well now I have to go to bed, got school in the morning so adios for now!

Man, that was fun!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote