Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2000, 04:11 AM   #1
arynetrek

i have returned...

gods, i think i've been gone for 3 weeks now. eek. that's a scary thought.

the forces of the universe (aka Getting a Job, Keeping a Job, Someone Stole my Credit Card, Relationships, Trying to Continue Artistically While Working, Writing Poetry, & Family 'Fun') have detained me far too long! but i have returned! let all mellons rejoice!

now to continue digging through all the old conversations...
but first, some comments -

Shan - i think i missed something. why Lord of Rain?

Saun - so the Wizard's gone wandering again? (someday i'll make it into the RPG forum - just don't know when)

anduin - new rooster? or have i really been away too long. and yes, i sew (more accurately, am still learning). so far all i've done is my halloween costume (a long white dress made out of cheap $2/yard fabric) & repairs.

whoever commented on Saskatchewan thunderstorms - i love watching lightning. but lately the only times i see it are when camping... sleeping in a field/under a tree in a metal-poled tent with lightning all around isn't exactly fun...

everyone who cares - DALLAS IS OUT OF THE DROUGHT! IT'S RAINING AGAIN! WOO-HOO! my plants greatly appreciate this.

Gil - you want high school horror stories? i have a few... and how did the Hobbit-reading go?

El
- i can say that about Russian composers because i greatly prefer more recent classical music. but i do have a lot of respect for the older pieces, i just prefer the newer. a matter of taste, i guess.

everyone (again) - in 69 days (not that i'm counting) i'm moving into this incredibly cool 100-year-old house in one of the most fun parts of dallas. the thought of real trees, 10-ft ceilings, walls of windows, & gorgeous victorian architecture makes working in retail worthwhile (actually, work isn't bad - we just have eccentric customers)

and if i disappear for a week or so again, I WILL BE BACK - eventually. for how can an Elf separate herself from the Forest?

Writer of Long Posts,
aryne *