Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2004, 01:00 PM   #1
Lefty Scaevola
AngAdan

Even teeth age

Got my first fillings today . Still numb, drooling, and talking like I had a stroke. I can no longer brag about my 'virgin teeth'. Should have been an Elf, with solid teeth until you fade into the spirit world.
"Mighty are the Ainur, and mightiest among them is Melkor, but that he may know, and all the Ainur, that I am Iluvatar, those things that ye have sung, I will show them forth, ... And thou, Melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me,"
Lefty Scaevola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:13 PM   #2
brownjenkins
Advocatus Diaboli

made it to about age twenty-five myself till i got my first... only two since then... always remember to floss!
Old 08-30-2004, 02:00 PM   #3
Mercutio

The bottled water craze is killing our teeth. Kids aren't getting their fluoride through the tap water system anymore.

Interested in C.S. Lewis? Visit the forum dedicated
to one of Tolkien's greatest contemporaries.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 11:44 AM   #4
Pirate
Enting

My teeth are a wreck. I had my first filling when I was 7. I have one cavity in my front tooth that's so big I can feel it with my finger and when I eat oreos the cookie fills into the hole and makes a huge black spot. I'm afraid to go to the dentist becuase I'm sure whatever he does it'll hurt really badly . I guess this is what I get for never brishing or flossing when I was younger and constantly eating sweets
Old 09-01-2004, 12:26 PM   #5
brownjenkins
Advocatus Diaboli

lots of genetics in there too... brushing's great, but some people have bad teeth no matter how well they care for 'em... i was pretty bad with the sweets myself