Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2002, 11:54 AM   #1
Elf.Freak
Orli's lil fan

Strider TTT Teaser Trailer/FotR Soundtrack

I wasn't too sure where this Thread should go, so i thought i'd put it here, sorry if it's in the wrong place!

Anyways, in the teaser trailer for TTT, at the beginning there is a short bit of Lothlorien from the FotR soundtrack. Whenever I hear that bit from the soundtrack (which i'm listening to right now ) i always say "THe fate of the world, will soon be decided". Am i strange or WHAT?!
If anyone else does the same or does this with any other song PLEASE POST IT BELOW! i don't want to feel left out
~
I've gotta new avatar! looks kinda like me...anime style!
~
LOST: Orlando Bloom. If found, please send him straight to Elf.Freak
Elf.Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 06:15 PM   #2
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Well Erendil quotes the script when she listens to the soundtrack!!
Each track and quotes match exacly!! She will be listening to the Lothlorien music and at the same time be quoting all her lines at the right time and other characters too!!
u seem fairly sane compaired to some people! But it's cool!!
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 04:16 AM   #3
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

I'm not too sure where this question should go, but this thread seems as good as any. I was reading the December Cosmopollitan and this was part of the page 54 article.

Quote:
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Starring, Elijah Wood, Liv Tyler [a star??] Plot: In part two of the trilogy, the hobbit Frodo continues his quest to destroy the ring and prevent two evil towers from joining forces. We Hear: Karl Urban, New Zealand's Brad Pitt, sets the screen ablaze.
My question, who is Karl Urban? Who does he play? Maybe Eomer? Faramir?
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 05:53 AM   #4
Millane
The Dude

Karl Urban does play Eomer and David Wenham (poooof) plays Faramir... Yeah i know what you mean when you say how it stars Liv Tyler... every time i look at the soundtrack or DVD or anything to do with the FotR one thing always jumps out at me it says stars Hugo Weaving and only featuring Sean Bean as if e didnt play a bigger part in the movie
ohh and as for the soundtrack i thought i was a freak... in every bit of the music i picture exactly what thing is happening in the movie...
Old 11-28-2002, 12:40 PM   #5
WallRocker
Elven Warrior

Yeah, I picture the movie in my mind when I'm listening to the soundtrack to! I escpeccially like the way the "Concerning Hobbits" goes so well with that section of the movie. Like the part when the old hobbit is laughing with Gandalf after Gandalf shoots off some fireworks for the little hobbits, and then the old hobbits wife gives him "The Look", the music stops, and the old hobbit looks grumpy again. I love the way the music works!
WallRocker is offline   Reply With Quote