Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #21
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

Jiana rode hard for Edoras, and they were there shortly. She dissapeared inside, and came back out about a half an hour late, with the captain or the Rohirrim behind her. Riders were summoned, and soon, a huge comapny of riders swept their way towards Gondor.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #22
orithil
Captain Jack

Theoden

"its gandalf yelled a soldier gandalf rode up on shadow fax and said "in the name of the valar i banish you" there was a commotiom in the streets as the orcs fleed in horror but were then shot in the head by gondorian arrows this street was theres. "HUZZAH" yelled a soldier "wait!!" said orithil as they ran into the court yard there in front of them were two hundred orcs 40 easterlings and two cave trolls orithil looked at gandalf, gandalf nodded at him and he turned his attention back to the battle "they may be only one hundred of us facing this amassed tide of enemys but do not fear sons of gondor because for many years you shall be remembered for this and your sacrifice you will fight this enemy and you wont stop fighting till the very last man think of the soldiers who dont have the chance to fight in a formation think of the innocent people you will be giving up on so today we "FIGHT" "HUZZAH" YELLED THE SOLDIERS "TODAY WE FIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!" "CHARGE!!!!!!!!!" "FOR GONDOR" yelled the soldiers as Orithil sounded the horn of gondor the men of minis tirith charged forwed with the horn blowing gandalf charged forwed to, Orithil surged forwed blowing the horn at the top of his lungs. "for gondor yelled gandalf!!" "for gondor!!" yelled the soldiers then they ingaged the battle was intense.

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:40 AM   #23
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

**I'm going to make Middle Earth much smaller so the riders can get there before the battle is over **

Jiana sat astride her horse at the top of a high hill, over looking the field of battle. Suldal shifted nervously beneath her. She patted his steel grey neck. "I know, we'll be out there soon."

With a shout, the riders swarmed over the hill, charging the orcs. Jiana was at the front with the captains, as battle-ready as any of them.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:36 PM   #24
orithil
Captain Jack

"DIE!!" yelled orithil as he killed a easterling and then spun around and stabbed another. The cave troll was ripping through even his own soldier thankfully "GANDALF THE CAVE TROLL" said orithil "yes" nodded gandalf, gandalf charged forwed and shadow fax made a mighty leap and gandalf stabbed the troll in the middle of the face. orithil rounded up about ten archers and said "LET FLY!!!!!" the arrows poured into the troll and he died. but all the same the men of gondor were getting beaten back until a soldier said " ITS THE KNIGHTS OF GONDOR!!!" the knights swarmed around the corner riding down or killing the surviving orcs or easterlings and any that fleed orithils men killed. That battle was starting to turn and there spirits were rising but then they heard the greatest sound they could hope for the long blowing of the horn of rohan.

Old 08-07-2006, 03:53 PM   #25
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Aiwendil shouted as the Riders charged forward.
"To death and Honor!" she cried. The call was taken up by a few of the younger Riders. "For Rohan! For Gondor!" She rode down orcs and easterling alike.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:09 AM   #26
orithil
Captain Jack

Orithil and his soldiers ran through the streets killing orcs as they went the orcs were fleeing to the gate to see what the horn was Orithil and his men killed there way up to a vantage point then orithil took out the horn of gondor and blew it in signal to rohan. Then they charged there way down the stairs heading towards the wall were bands of trapped gondorians joined them all the orcs seemed to be running out to help stop rohan but all the same there were alot of orcs, then they came face to face with a army of easterling orithil charged forwed with his loyal band of knights (who had given him a horse) and rode down the easterling they were charging towards the gate there they would try to help rohan with there own knights but first said orithil we must round up all knights so they rode hard to the stables losing a few men here and there but know real casualitys when they reached the stables Orithil rounded up all the knights and even gave his own soldiers a horse he tided the flag of gondor to a spear and gave it to one of his most trusted knights who he had fought along side at the battle of dol amaroth (dont know if i spelt it right) him and his soldiers realised the city was theres and they all charged outside the gate and lined up all along the front of the wall and they were ready to charge the banner was rose and six horns of gondor sounded there were only 2000 of them but they were going to make such an ending as worthy of kings they were going to help rohan as pay back for the whole helms deep thing they lined up and started charging the banner flowing the horn sounding and the orcs right in front of them but then Orithil heard another horn it was not orc or easterling but somthing from the south.

Old 08-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #27
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

"For death and glory!" Jiana's war-cry rang out above the battle. The riders swept thru the orcs and easterlings like a kinfe thru water.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #28
orithil
Captain Jack

"Prepare to ride for rohan for this is the day that men will remember as the day rohan and gondor became one" "YA" said Orithil and there company of horses started to movr foward prince Imaril was by Orithils side as they turned slightly to help rohan for that horn blowing in the south was getting closer.

Old 08-14-2006, 03:45 AM   #29
orithil
Captain Jack

"theoden!!" "theoden!!" yelled Orithil "Its the southerlings and the mumaks prepare to ride. The knights of minis tirith will join your valiant charge.

Orithil and his men joined rohan the knights were clad in armour from head to toe and there horses were clad from head to hoof in armour the knights of minis tirith raised there spears gandalf had gone back to help the regular soldiers still fighting in the city. The knights lowered there spears and prepared to charge "FOR ROHAN" yelled the knights "FOR GONDOR YELLED THE ROHIRRIM" (if thats not alright let me know) "foward!!!!" the huge calvary of knights and riders surged foward the knights were prepared to die then the mumaks raged foward Eaoden killed two with a spear and orithil and his knights fired some arrows into the mumaks faw legs as Orithil was riding under a mumak he raised his lance and stabbed it in the stomach but skilfully enough to keep it in his hand he rode under the mumak and the mumak fell to the ground dead. "WHEEL ABOUT" yelled orithil as him as his knights reformed in unfortunatly less numbers then before.

(IF THIS POST INTERFARES WITH THE STORY PLEASE LET ME KNOW)

Old 08-14-2006, 12:59 PM   #30
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

**nope, not a problem**

Jiana wheeled about with the other riders, guiding them along. Then she broke ranks, dashing towards a group of orcs. With a yell and a few skillful strokes, she killed them all. The she looked about for Aiwendil.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:45 PM   #31
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Awendil's sword and spear cut down several orcs. She had let go of the reins in order to effectivly attack, using her weight to guide the horse. She beheaded an orc as she spun the horse around. She saw Jiana, along with the orc rushing toward her. With all her might, Awendil threw the spear and skewered the foul creature.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:15 AM   #32
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

"Thanks, Awendil!" Jiana turned and slew three orcs that surrounded her. With a yell of rage, she flung herself against the foe, fighting like a madwoman.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:18 PM   #33
orithil
Captain Jack

"FOWARD" yelled orithil as him and his knights lowered there spears and baraged into a group of orcs then orithil made a hand signal and the company split off into three groups and took down a mumak by cutting there swords alond the mumaks legs. Then on a signal from orithil they re-grouped and raced towards a group of rohirrim to join them.

Last edited by orithil : 08-15-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:15 AM   #34
orithil
Captain Jack

wonder what happened to this thread