Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-20-2003, 08:37 PM   #121
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen looked coldly at this elf, strange indeed had become the elves of this age. "I lived in Lorien almost my whole life, no one could know their way around in it better then I, save maybe Galadriel. Yes, I can climb a tree silently," she said, her words very cold.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 08:40 PM   #122
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:

ic: "I am sorry But I have no knoledge of anywere around ME besides Moria and Beleriand." I said.
I looked around to see who raised their hands and who stayed as still as I to the question.
"I do need to make a bow." I said.
"For I cannot fight in a tree using my sword."

Last edited by Sicirus : 02-20-2003 at 08:41 PM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 08:42 PM   #123
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider okay I'm here

ooc: I'm going to be in this a little while later.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting

Last edited by Aralyn : 02-21-2003 at 08:55 PM.
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 12:33 AM   #124
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Don't speak to me in that tone Losilllewen! Would you like to go there thinking everyone knows where they're going and then have an elf fall out of a tree and ruin everything!" I glared at Losillewen. I didn't like her much, snotty little brat if you asked me but i wasn't about to make a huge deal out of it. "Liable excuse, at least you came here and didn't go straight to Lorien where they probably would have killed you in time," I laughed, "have a seat, and join us if you may." "Now i know what you mean about not being able to use your sword in a tree, i myself prefer my sword. Maybe we should have some of us in trees shooting arrows and the rest on the ground with swords?" I asked waiting for a reply from someone. "And has anyone figured out what that - that - that thing is yet? or how the heck it got here and why it's here?" I asked remembering the strange thing, it still seemed pretty pathetic to me.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:05 AM   #125
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I have seen those creatures before. There called Gnomes and they are very fond of gardens and tunnels. But I have no idea how this one got into your bag.
Old 02-22-2003, 07:32 PM   #126
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ic: "Looks pathetic and worthless to me, Sounds like a dwarf really except smaller, much smaller," I eyed at it. "Now please state your name and why you are here! Or i may just have you killed or set loose, depends what we fancy!" I said cruely at it hoping maybe it would co-operate better if it knew i was willing to kill it if it didn't tell me. occ: i used it too much there, ah well.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-01-2003, 02:22 AM   #127
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Hello?! Am i doing this rpg by myself or something?
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-01-2003, 12:44 PM   #128
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I have no idea what to say anymore since no one else is posting. All our characters especailly our gnome is not answering. Sorry.
Old 03-08-2003, 04:00 PM   #129
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Arwen Undomiel

CAn I join? I dont care what I could be.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 05:32 PM   #130
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: yes lady Arwen you may join, no problems here. Hmmm maybe you could interupt or something in ur first post so we could keep going it seems that right now were stalled.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-09-2003, 10:19 AM   #131
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Thank you 4 letting me sign up here's my info;

Name: Fiona
Race: Elven warrior
Description: Light golden hair, aqua blue eyes, tall, slender, Arwen's only true full elven daughter,
Weapons: The blade Tirious, two dirks,(does any1 know what those are besides me?) one dagger, one long bow, arrows.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:30 AM   #132
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

When the small creature didn't answer, Glistenfae raised her sword over it. "I asked you your name, and what other bussiness you have here!" She cried. I, who was watching from the trees, jumped down, and landed softly on the ground. Glistenfae looked on at me startled. "Who are you?" She asked lowering her weapon. "We'll discuss that later, I'm here to help, that's all you need to know." I said walking towards her, and the gnome. "Don't harm it, for gnomes are rather tricky creatures. You see you must befriend him first, and then he shall talk." I pulled out a small yellowish fruit, and gave it to the creature. He ate it in one smoot bite, and he put out his hand for more. Glistenfae glarred at me. "Why did you do that? Now he'll be of no use to us, he'll think we're friends with him." "And why not? Did you not just hear what I said? If you befriend him, he'll tell us all we need to know, watch." I placed my gaze upon the gnome, and said, "Tell us your name little one." "Name is Bern." He muttered. I patted his head gently, and turned back to face glistenfae.

Last edited by Lady Arwen56 : 03-09-2003 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:00 PM   #133
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Yes a new character who is ACTUALLY posting. Welcome.

ic: As Glistenfae was about to get her nerves lost in a frenzy of a river of her lost patience a creature jumped lightly to the ground from the tree next to us. It was a young looking elf whos(sp) eyes flashed and hair glowed. She was an elf from Lorien it seemed to me but then again my knoledge on elves was a dim flame.
The elf walked over to Glistenfea and told her that the gnome would talk if shown kindness. She took a yellow fruit from her pack and gave it to the creature. After that it told her his name and she smilled at Glistenfea who seemed amazed.
"Who are you?" I asked before anyone else.
"And were do you come, and why?"
Old 03-09-2003, 03:07 PM   #134
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"My name," I began. "is Fiona. I come from far away, across the sea. I wanted to help rebuild Lothlorien in all it's beauty and grace. If that is alright with everyone." I paused to gaze at the others.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:28 PM   #135
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I felt strange, as if every single person in that entire room was watching me...staring at me. But finally someone spoke up.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:54 PM   #136
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: "You were one of the elves who recieves the letter?" I asked since no one else spoke.
"You must be from Valinar. My father has spoken of them and did not show great love for their kind thoughnhe could be wrong." I continued then looked over at Glistenfea.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:28 PM   #137
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"No, I am afraid I did not recieve a letter, nor am I from Valinar, I once belonged to the land of Rivendell if you must know, but since the ring was destoryed my family and I moved across the sea. I came back exactly two years ago in search of my friend Clara, when I came upon an elf singing of how Lothlorien was to be rebuilt, so I came here, and found all of you, sitting about with the gnome." I said. The elvish girl that had asked me these question became silent. "Now will you answer a question from me? Is it agreed the I shall come, or do I now take my leave?" Glistenfae peered at everyone there. "Well then what is it?" I asked.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:38 PM   #138
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"When all help fades, someone seems to appear," I laughed. "You amaze me Fiona, you have some great knowledge of things that i have never seen in all my years. I ask of you to stay if you will, but now i believe we need to get back to business." I smiled a little but i didn't let it last long. I sat down again and waited for someone to say something.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-09-2003, 05:43 PM   #139
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"I am afraid I need to be updated for this bussiness, if you don't mind." I said sitting down next to Glistenfae.
Old 03-09-2003, 06:48 PM   #140
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Oh, right, i figured you would have heard up in that tree. Well to save Lorien some of us wanted to shoot arrows from the trees, hoping that they can climb quietly, but some of us like myself do not like to use the bow or have one in some cases and we would like to fight a ground battle, but i was thinking about using both tactics what do you think?" I said looking around.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*