Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-06-2003, 09:20 PM   #101
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Oh, I should probably mention that Alasse looks like an elf, so anyone calling her human would have to know she was Aragorn's daughter.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:25 PM   #102
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"ack! Who, what?! Are you all that slow?! Really now! Your all fairly late, can you not arrive here on time, like so few others did! I mean come on this is my home land, and probably to some of you it is your home land too! Do you not care?!" I said and then swiftly turned and walked away in a huff. "Call me when your ready to face the matter at hand!" I screamed angrily. I walked further and further away so i could no longer hear their voices and slumped down against a great tree, that i was proud to say was the very first tree i had planted. I smilied with glee as i sat down and began to ponder what to do, i fingered at my sword, such a sword i was not willing to loose, nor would anyone. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes and began to think.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:33 PM   #103
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Poor Losillewen gonna have an elf stroke in a couple seconds if one more person arrives.

ic: I looked at the screaming elf with surprise. My eyes I thought must have widened about three times their size.
"For someone who wishese for help you are not giving them the respect they dersevere for even coming." I said to Losillewen who had settled herself on a tree and smilled.
"Well if they realy wanted to save Lothlorien they would come a bit earlier. We are human now we are'nt going to live for as lonf as we use to."
Well some of these people have not recieved your inventation and just happen to stumbnle in on you plan." I cried back in anger. I huffed then continued.
"Plus you are the one who is starting the meeting. So how are we going to rebuild such an ancient land? And if it was taken over by orcs then how are we going to fight them of with such a rather small but skilled group?" I added quickly.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:53 PM   #104
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Um my name is Glistenfae! (well for what u know) i don't know how u got that other name.

Ic: "tis not that hard! I've fought many battles, this will prove excidengily difficult but tis not impossible! If you came here just to yell at me, and to threaten me with your words, you can leave! I would much rather fight a battle by myself and loose than to have an argument with such, such argumentive elves about non-sense! All i tried to do was rebuild my homeland with help, help which i should never have asked for, what a fuss!" I yelped. I closed my eyes once again and went deeper into thought.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-10-2003, 09:24 PM   #105
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry bout that.

ic: Ok Ok" I cried out in irritation.
So lets get going with the meeting. If the rest of the elves turn up late then we can just fill them in on our plans." I said.
"I have never been anywere further than GOndor. But I can fight. I learned my bow and knife(sp) skills from my father Eol and his companions.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:52 PM   #106
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: it's okay.

ic: "maybe, i don't know, i don't even think they want to discuss this, looks to me they'd rather much arguee or look dazed at you!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-12-2003, 01:05 AM   #107
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"fine, i shall come, but if they do not want to hold concil with me i SHALL go by myself!" I shot after a long time of thinking. up i got and i was off slowly walking back towards the group. I sat down at the table i had previously set up. "All that wish to join me in this concil will have a seat and will discuss this with me in peace, hopefully with no further interuptions, oh and what ever that thing is that your hanging on to, don't let it go!" I said pointing at the thing still hanging upside down.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-12-2003, 07:04 AM   #108
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: He he he "That thing you are hanging on to" that was pretty funny.

ic; I sat down at the samll table and was joined by the others. the two strangers joined us. (What happend to the rest of the group?)
Old 02-13-2003, 07:38 PM   #109
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Well you got to have some humor! lol. And i shan't have the slightest clue of what happened to the "group" maybe their busy or sumptin i dunno.

ic: "well i'm glad you decided to join me, now first of all what are all of your names?" i said pointing around the table. "And you, you over there, how could you not have known of this meeting? Did you not recieve a letter from me?" I questioned at the elf that had seemed to have stumbled upon us.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-16-2003, 03:51 PM   #110
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider here i am

um I'm almost scared to post. Are you gonna yell again?

Anyhow, I want to be in this. I'm not gonna show up for awhile cause when the letter is sent I am away from my home Mirkwood. I'll show up in a little bit once you have a plan, kay?

Name-Arinareal(arin)
Lives-Mirkwood
Race-Elf Female
Weapons-Bow and Sword
Wolf-Carn
Character Trait:Is a loner so does not relate to others well. She is sure of herself though and is skilled with sword.

Two quick questions
How many of the elves are boys?
And anybody want to be like a friend I havent seen in a long time? If not then I will proceed accordingly.

A comment-Zavron your character Aralyn has my name!!! Only I use it as a girl name

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting

Last edited by Aralyn : 02-16-2003 at 05:00 PM.
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 10:47 PM   #111
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: haahaa don't worry bout me yelling, you'll find that i'll yell a bit, i'll go crazy a bit, i'll curse a bit, it all gets wrapped in there with me, dont' worry i'll try not to be too hard anymore lol.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-17-2003, 12:39 AM   #112
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by elvishfaerie3088
ic: "well i'm glad you decided to join me, now first of all what are all of your names?" i said pointing around the table. "And you, you over there, how could you not have known of this meeting? Did you not recieve a letter from me?" I questioned at the elf that had seemed to have stumbled upon us.
ooc: Hmmmm ... I was trying to figure out who Glistenfae is talking to. It seems like that can only be Alasse ... if I'm wrong, you are free to ignore me.

ic: I thought for a moment, and decided that the people who had come so far to rebuild Lorien could be trusted with my true name.

"I am Alasse," I told Glistenfae. "No, I did not receive a letter. I have been traveling, but I came as soon as I heard of this council."
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 12:13 PM   #113
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ic:

I galloped Estel hard into the borders of Mirkwood. after many weeks away I was returning. On my way home a scout had hailed me and given me a letter. It requested my immedite presence in Minashk.

A terrible thing for Lorien. I thought. Being from Mirkwood it was closest to my heart but I did love Lorien where my aunt had lived before passing on.

When I arrived i quickly repacked a few things and headed out, my wolf Carn at my side. I had to leave Estel in Mirkwood. Silence was necessary.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-17-2003, 08:13 PM   #114
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

I nodded aprovingly at Alasse. "Finally, someone that makes senes!" I laughed in as good of humor as one could. "Now let's see here since i have been yelling and mumbling i have forgotten mostly who's here," I said sheepishly. "I know there's Alasse, and myself but uh i've forgotten who you all are," I laughed again and looked down at my hands.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-18-2003, 11:13 PM   #115
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen looked at Alasse, it was indeed strange that she had told her real name, but hopefully it would turn out for the better.
"I am Losillewen, I received a letter when I was in the north, I came as soon as I could. Lorien was the home of my kin, and I did not like to see it forsaken," she looked steadily at the elf, her gaze inquiring and suspicious.

ooc: So sorry that I haven't posted, I have been extremely busy the past week.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 10:49 AM   #116
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Now we are getting somewere.

ic: I looked around as everyone introduced themselves and told of how they recieves their letters. Some like myself did not recieve the letter but wished to help any way. I gave greetings to those around me and sat down at the table were we were to discuss our plans of reconstruction and battle. I watched as everyone took a seat and saw that there were still seats to be filled (its a big table)
"Is this all who will be helping?" I asked An elf next to me called Losillewen.
"Plenty of elves are still yet to come late as all elves have been these days." She replied with uncertainty(sp) of who was still to come. I sat back and watched as the meeting began.
Old 02-19-2003, 07:54 PM   #117
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: uh Sicrius u've sat down twice now, i don't think that's possible but okay.

ic: "Well, i am glad you have come to help, even though it is few. But a few can do a lot i suppose. This is a dangerous thing to do, are you all sure you wish to continue? For those that do i would like to start a plan of some sort some how. How shall we do this though? Shall we just barge in disorderly? No i should think not, we need some kind of plan, anyone have any ideas?" I sighed.

ooc: I lost my idea!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-19-2003, 10:30 PM   #118
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: There are only two ways of solving that problem. I have two butts. Ok now to the rpg. We can always set out and hit the orcs while hidding in the trees. We can afterwords have a big elven party by getting drunk then the next morning after the hangovers rebuild our lovely home.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:11 PM   #119
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ooc: that was a joke right? Anyhow I like sicirus's idea. But I only like German wine and they dont have that in Middle earth.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-20-2003, 08:10 PM   #120
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: hahaa sounds good to me. I love how you fixed the problem with sitting down twice Sicrius.

ic: "Hiding in the tree's is a good idea. And no offense to anyone but can all of you get into tree's without making a noise?" I asked suspiciously. "And how many of you know your way around Lorien?"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*