Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2004, 09:12 AM   #101
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Yes, I know Sici will be there, Ethy's been going crazy all week!! But that would be a great time to discuss it. Sorry you can't be there, Lal!
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 01:35 PM   #102
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
Yes, I know Sici will be there, Ethy's been going crazy all week!!
I know...I can't wait.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 09:13 AM   #103
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

I don't mind that I can't be there - you'd be distracting me from my 2000 word essay.... just like the moot here is.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:42 PM   #104
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

We hatesss you all!! Gollum Gollum!! We issss never ever going to posssst again, Precioussss...

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 04-01-2004 at 01:44 PM.
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 08:56 AM   #105
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Yes, Ethy that was lame. But it was a try for an April Fool's joke...

Well, we can probably post this afternoon, and tomorrow afternoon, but after that we probably won't be able to post very much, so I'm going to get us started of to Lorien.
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

Last edited by sirigorn : 04-02-2004 at 08:59 AM.
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 08:40 AM   #106
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

The rp may drop a little. With you and ethuiliel not being able to post much, and me not able to post much these next two weeks. Just letting you know. I'll try and pick it up when I can.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 04-15-2004, 10:52 AM   #107
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay guys, I won't be around for a few weeks so I'll just send my character off up to the North, to meet up with a few Rangers. I'll see you guys in a few weeks then.

Last edited by Lalaith_Elf : 04-15-2004 at 11:01 AM.