Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2003, 07:00 PM   #81
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Your late! And don't give me some foolish excuse! But what be your name and where did you come from?" I started to slowly calm down. "stupid elf, stupid late elf, stupid elves what ever happened to the smart ones i knew so long ago? " I mummbled under my breath.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:20 PM   #82
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The elf who seemed to be the leader started at once to scold me of a reason not known to my mind.
"What do you speak of in such a foolish manner?"
"My name is Ellimir daughter of Eol of Nan Elmoth."
The elf stared at me for a second then nodded.
"So why are you late?"
"Late for what might I ask?"
"Late on arriving for my meeting."
"I did not recive news but only some days ago by a traveling dwarf friend."
"then why are you here?"
"I have never met another elf before but only in short stories of my father. Nor have I ever been out of my land execpt the dark deep mines of Moria."
"I thought Moria was taken by evil." retorted another elf.
"It has been rebuilt in honor of the defet of the witch King. I was to late to meet the elf Legolas and his friend Gimli who wanted to see Moria before their journey."
"I wish to help you rebuild you home for I have never seen such a wonderfly described land as Lorien."
Old 02-04-2003, 01:28 PM   #83
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Hearing the elf's comment about what happened to the 'smart' elves, "They have all sailed away, away to the fair shores of Valinor, I would be there now with my parents, but I chose to stay in Middle Earth until my time came. I am Losillewen, I got your message a few days ago, my homeland is Lorien, and I would like to see it rebuilt." Losillewen had decided to give the elf her name, for if she wanted to rebuild Lorien then she would help her. Slowly she turned to the newcomer. "Ellimir, You are correct that in the time of the elves Lothlorien was the fairest realm, but our time ended, and their are few left who wish to rebuild that great realm." Losillewen brought her hood down, and looked carefully at this new elf. "It is strange that a elf would live in the dark of Moria, and enjoy it there," she paused, "Is to help rebuild Lorien the only reason you are here?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 03:52 PM   #84
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I yelped again and swung upwards. I got a firm grasp of her hand and bit down. She dropped me with a scream and I landed with a 'Thump!' on the ground. I lifted myself up and brushed the dust off.

''If you don't mind me, I'll be going!'' I made a dash for the woods near the side of the clearing when someone grabbed the back of my jumper. It was a Dark Hooded man. My eyes largened as I realised who it was.

''Hello Sir!!'' I said suddenly snapping my feet together and saluted the new person.
''Sorry Sir! I was just....just...'' I gulped and felt the sudden need to Re-Arange my scarf.

''Did you get what I wanted?'' He said sternly looking down on me.

''No Sir! I didn't have the chance! I...I...'' I gulped again still standing to Attention.

The Dark Man nodded and turned to face the others.

''I am sorry for this disturbance. I am Aralyn, but you may all call me Swift.'' He said looking at each one of the people with dark searching eyes.

ooc: I have an Idea! Sici, could you change your meeting with Aragorn to a meeting with a Dark man called swift? He is Aralyn son of Aragorn Heir to Aragorn. Prince Aralyn is his proper status. Like his father he usually uses a false name. I will play him through Gabby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 02-04-2003 at 03:56 PM.
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 04:41 PM   #85
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Before Losillewen had took no notice of the creature at first, but when the dark figure came into view she silently drew her dagger, and backed away into the shadows. Aralyn, she thought to herself, where had she heard that name before? The voice was also familiar, but now it was deeper, as one who would disguise their voice. She pondered this for a short while, remaining in the shadows. As hard as she tried she could not seem to find where she had heard that name before. She slipped the dagger into her sleeve, so just in case she could easily bring it out in a hurry. Slowly she again walked out into the light, but not replacing her hood as she normally would have done. "What business brings you here Aralyn?" she said cautiously, still on her guard.

ooc: um.... one quick question, since Losillewen knew Aragorn, is it possible that she met Aralyn some time before? She does not yet recognize him, and he does not recognize her, but if we could do this then it would be very nice, cause it would go along with what I am thinking of, but if you don't want to, then I don't mind.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 02-04-2003, 04:47 PM   #86
zavron

ooc: That's Ok.

ic:

''You may remove that dagger please.'' He said, more like a command than a request.

I looked up at the all the people in the clearing and then at my Master.

''Sir, shouldn't...'' I said but was stopped.

''Hold your Tongue! Not yet!!'' He said darkly from under his hood. ''We do not know of they are trustworthy.'' He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-04-2003, 04:51 PM   #87
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: thanx a bunch.

ic:

"I will not remove my dagger until I know more about you," she said coldly but solemnly. She did not touch or remove her dagger, not yet, she wanted to know what business this person had here before she sheathed it.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:03 PM   #88
zavron

''My Buisness is none of your concern.'' He said as if he read her mind. He could be very Grim and Mysterious sometimes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-04-2003, 05:10 PM   #89
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: *laughs* May I join as Alasse? THAT ought to make things interesting! It's probably before she knows of her heritage, though I can do a history change if you want.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 05:10 PM   #90
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Then whether or not I hold my dagger is none of your concern." she could sense that he was stubborn, like his father, but she was still in the dark as to where she had seen him before.

ooc: fine by me sliverstripe, yes, that should make things VERY interesing.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 02-04-2003 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:26 PM   #91
Silverstripe

ooc: Okay ... should I change things so that Alasse knows who she is, or not? It would be funnier if she didn't, but a whole lot less confusing if she did.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:38 PM   #92
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I think she should, it would be easier, and much less confusing as you already pointed out. would you care to come in now? for it appears that Zavron has left us.....
Old 02-04-2003, 06:13 PM   #93
Silverstripe

ooc: Okay. It would then make sense for Alasse to be at the council, anyway.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Name: Alasse
Race: Half-Elf
Height: 5'10
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: blue
Parents: Aragorn and Arwen
Special: Alasse usually dresses in dark blue. She is called "Calime;" few know her real name. Alasse spends a LOT of time with her aunt Losillewen (practically raised by her), and can be very secretive. Alasse is sometimes called "Arwen's Heir," for reasons she does not yet know. (She will become the wielder of "Arwen's light," and will eventually wind up choosing her elven heritage rather than her human heritage.)

ic: I never received news of the council until my mother came. I was in an inn at the time (in disguise as usual), and very surprised indeed when my mother walked through the door. I walked over to her side.

"Is something wrong?" I whispered to her.

"Alasse. There is a council to be held today in Minashk. You should be there."

Before I could ask her why, she was gone again. Such an odd day this was becoming! Yet I would do as my mother had asked.

I went to the stables and got Ellaire, my chestnut mare. Then I mounted her and rode for Minashk, still puzzling over my mother's words.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:59 AM   #94
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: I'm confused but i'll get it i need to read over it more clearly.

ic: "Well tis nice that of what the few of you stated that you were here to save Lorien, homeland to some. Well if you have not already guessed my name is N- i mean Glistenfae that's right, Glistenfae and i'm here to save my home land like i said in my letter! Now what is all this none sense?" I asked staring at the dark hooded man. "Nearly let it slip! stupid self! How could you have?! Stupid stupid self," I thought to myself, how could i be such an idiot?
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 06:05 AM   #95
zavron

''I mean no harm! I am Interested in what you are doing here.'' He asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-06-2003, 10:59 AM   #96
Silverstripe

At the edge of Minashk I paused. I could hear voices. I rode cautiously towards them, not certain that they were the voices of those in the council. I got close enough to hear where the voices were coming from, then jumped off of Ellaire and walked out into the open.
Old 02-06-2003, 12:07 PM   #97
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"And we are interested in why you are here. Why should a man want to help elves restore their homeland?" Losillewen then heard footsteps, slowly; ever so slowly she backed into the shadows. She knew that it would be easier to disappear, and find out who was coming, rather then just waiting here, but somehow she also knew that this newcomer was a friend, not foe. When the person came out she almost gasped in amazement, and though she knew her, she still remained in the shadows. She unsheathed her dagger, replaced her hood, and walked forward. This had to be done correctly, or all too easily they could find out who she really was, and she did not want that to happen. She knew much about this newcomer, and now, more then ever she was hoping that she would not recognize her. “Who are you, and what is your business here?” she asked slowly, eyeing the newcomer.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 02-06-2003 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2003, 12:59 PM   #98
Silverstripe

As Losillewen came walking out to meet Alasse, the half elf's eyes widened in surprise. Alasse knew Losillewen recognized her, and was almost certain Losillewen knew that Alasse had recognized her. But the astonished look in Alasse's eyes lasted only an instant, and all signs that she'd ever recognized Losillewen vanished.

"I am called Calime. I was told to come to the council in Minashk today, and..." then Alasse saw who Losillewen was with, and gasped.

My brother?! Alasse erased the thought from her mind before Losillewen could read it, something she had become good at, although Alasse had never been able to conceal thoughts when she'd done something she shouldn't have! She had tried that often as a child.

Then Alasse put up a sort of shield in her mind, so that her thoughts could not be easily read. Losillewen could penetrate that shield if she wanted to, but the elf respected Alasse's privacy, and didn't try to get past her "shield."

Last edited by Silverstripe : 02-06-2003 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:59 PM   #99
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The elf called herself Losillewen and accepted me at once after my brief description. Yet as I moved towards the other elf the smell strange creature jumped down from the grasp of the elf and was caught again by a man named Aralyn I gasped and covered my face quickly this was the man who I ran into this morning. I did not wish for him to know what my business was with these elves. The other elf took her dagger out threatengling but seemed unsure of her motion and the deed she was thinking of doing. But my attention was taken away from the stranger and was focused now on another visiter in the woods who had just stopped dead in her tracks. I signaled to Losillewen and pointed to the new visiter and the strange man looked over to and looked slightly shocked at the figure.
Old 02-06-2003, 08:16 PM   #100
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: for future reference, please do not god mod me. if you really have to then you may do so, but my character is extremely cautious, and does not just accept people after a brief discription. I hope you understand. I will post IC when I get back, gotta go for a bit now.