Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-14-2003, 07:38 PM   #41
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Okay but i only sent out messages to elves since we were all elves in the begging to either u can stumble upon us at a meeting join up with a friend that is an elf, steal a letter i sent to Mirkwood or something or you could follow an elf to Minashk. Choice is yours. ppl u might wanna start posting! LoL
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 08:20 PM   #42
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I rode hard towards Minashk. I arrived and found a single elf. "Aaye elda." I called

TANSLATION Hail elf
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!

Last edited by Dolenloteiel : 01-15-2003 at 12:18 PM.
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 09:31 PM   #43
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

(um yeah could u not write like that unless ur going to translate cause i can't read it no offense i'm kinda just learning to read it, it's slow going so far, sigh)

Was that a fellow elvish voice i heard? I turned around and saw that it was! "Why hello?! I wasn't expecting anyone till well tomorrow or three to four days! And who might you be? I'm guessing from the horse your ridding and the direction you came you must be from Rivendale?," I said in ancient elvish in suprise. I walked closer to the elf as i spoke and rubbed my hand over the horses neck.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-15-2003, 12:20 PM   #44
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
The elf seemed welcoming, "Tancale, Imladris. Inye Astarien, indyo Galadriel, Elrond attanya." I siad, introducing myself.

TRANSLATION Yes, Rivendell, I'm Astarien, grandaughter of Galadriel, Elrond is my Father.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 01-15-2003, 09:36 PM   #45
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

(hahaha thanks)
"Great to have you, I shall hope that more elves should arrive soon, I wonder what happened to Galadriel when the orcs came? what a puzzler oh well back to bussiness! Come if you wish, you can lead your horse around or tie 'em up, choice is yours," I spoke as friendly as i could for i still felt sorrow for such a loss. I turned swiftly and went back to what i was doing setting up seats for the meeting.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-16-2003, 10:03 PM   #46
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I greeted Ballan my dwarf friend as I started to beat at the hot iron of my axe gift for kili. The iron was hard and took away my anger if I had any. Ballan shecked my work and gave me a look of admiaration.
"I think he will like it."
I continued my work en till it became dark, Or as dark as it gets in the forests and I joined my dwarf friends for a sit around the fire and singing old forgotten songs omong the young. I was adopted by the dwarves evr since i could remember and always wondered why I never saw any other race like myself and similer.
The conversatipon turned as a foriegn dwarf who usually gave us news told us of the fall of Lorien and the departure of the elves.
Old 01-17-2003, 08:52 PM   #47
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

continues...

ic: I gasped for I had never heard of my own kind from anyone before. It was as though the dwarves tried to keep me from them for fear of my departure. I loved them for this. They were great friends.
"Really elves. From were?" I asked in exitment. More than I had ment.
"from Lorien." He responded.
"Their home was destroyed and now one elf doesen't want to leave the place. She wants to fight the orcs to her death to defend her home. Even now that the magic is gone."
The other dwarves tried to motion for him to quite up but he did not.
"They were golden haired folk. Fair and old, wise and full of old lure of their people and ours."
"I want to see them." I whispered.
"Maube its time you do." Said Kili.
"I mean you are an elf. Yet you may not fit in very well for you have not lived with elves or any of your kin."
"I know" I said sadly
"But I will never envy any other for I have you for a familly."
They all cheered and raised their glasses in happiness.
The dwarves started a song as I drifted off to another land full of elves As I thought them to look. I have never even seen an elf before except myself. But I was raven heard and not like a elf of light. My mind kept at these thoughts and dreams throughout my sleep and I decided to myself "I will go to this Lorien and find other elves and finally meet my kin."
Old 01-18-2003, 06:39 PM   #48
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

I turned and clucked to Haran, for he was still heaving on the speed and distance of the ride. "Sere, Haran. Sere...sere.." I whispered as I undid his bridle and saddle. I laid them down, and turned to him. "Heca, Haran! Tula ana i nen!" He trotted off to a nearby stream.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-18-2003, 09:01 PM   #49
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

With us?

Ms. Undomial and Nilore are you still with us? I'm just wondering for you have not said anything since we started, are you lost or something? You may want to post soon since right now only 2 of us are in Minashk and 1 is preparing to leave as it seems, but you have not given word
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-18-2003, 10:52 PM   #50
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Elvish, you may want to PM them...I'm not going anywhere from Minashk. I'll translate. Basically what I said was..."Peace, Haran, peace...peace... Be off! Go to the water!!"
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-19-2003, 04:09 AM   #51
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

lol, it didnt' really matter to me what u said to the horse yes yes i think i will pm them. I'm very slowly picking up the language i know a few frases and i've book marked a translation page but it isn't helping too greatly.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-19-2003, 02:13 PM   #52
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I scuttled past several dark looming trees. I re-aranged my scarf and carried on. I produced a letter from an inside pocket in my Jumper.

It read:

'Come to Mishnak for a great council'

I had stolen it from an elf in Mirkwood. I had snuck behind him whilst he was sitting by a fire at night. I prided my self in my ability to steal without being noticed, even from elves! I scuttled forward and stood behind a tree. I looked out from the side. There she was. The Elf I had been tracking all the way from Rivendell. I scuttled forward and clambered up the side of her horse. I quietly unzipped her rucksack and slipped inside. It was going to be a long journey. I snuggled into some spare clothes and fell asleep.

ooc: The Elf that I am now inside her back is Astarian. This is before she arrived at Mishnak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 07:35 PM   #53
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

I finished moving the junk off of the table the last step of what i had come to prepare for the concil. I turned to Astarian and looked thoughtfully at her, "I am glad i am not alone on this, you did bring your weapon of course i shall hope to be off as soon as possible after the concil, and let me guess your choice is bow like all other elves except for me and very few other elves who choose other such things." I smirked at the end of words, I then saw that the bags on Astarians horse were russling a tad but thought nothing more of it.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-19-2003, 08:06 PM   #54
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider here I come!

ic: I packed quickly for my journey though I did not know for how long my journey would be an were I was going. I had a map of ME and saw that we were near Gonodr and Lorien wa just on the boarder of Rohan were th horse men dwelt. I feard them for they tried to take my horse once thinking it to b a runaway. I decided I would try to get on the road of Mishnak. I waite till dark the next day and set of on my horse towards GObdor then the road of Mishnak. I had to travelle by night to avoid humans. I knew already that elves could see in the dark but I will beable to see them before they catch me.
I set out that night leaving a note with my phoenix of my wereabouts. I knew they wold try to follow but I wanted to se elves for once and explore ME.
Old 01-20-2003, 12:52 PM   #55
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

I smiled. "Yes, I am skilled at the bow, but I also like to fight with knives, and, ocasionally, a short sword of my kin's crafting." I turned and looked into the forest, snesing something.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-20-2003, 09:01 PM   #56
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Hmmm yes i know i sense it too. I'm quite concerened about it i should hope it be another elf and not a wretched orc that has followed me here!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-21-2003, 12:26 AM   #57
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Far north a messenger comes into a camp of Rangers. What appears to be the head ranger goes to the messenger, and is handed a letter. He walks away, but is followed by a unoticed elf. She is black cloaked, comes up behind him, and says: "Aragorn, I presume you were looking for me?" he looks up at her as she removes her hood, and he sees the pale face of a very wise and aged elf. She hardly ever smiled, and it was impossible to tell what she was thinking, and in her eyes was only emptiness, sadness and despair, they had once held hope and happyness, but long ago that had faded, never to return. Aragorn bowed, handed her the letter, and walked back to camp. A little later the same elf walks up to him, and without being noticed by the other rangers she whispers in his ear: "Aragorn, I am leaving for this letter concerns Lorien, I hope to be back soon, Namarie." Aragorn nodded, for he was one of the few people whom she had dared to tell her true history. To most she was known as simply Losillewen, to others she was known as Ilye the secretive, and to the few that truly knew her she was known as Princess Losillewen, the wise and powerful bearer, and they were the few that knew not to get her mad at them, for she could win almost any battle with any weapon.

The elf dissapeared into the trees where she found her horse, Namarie. She leaped upon him, (Namarie would bear neither the saddle nor the bridle) and urged him to a gallop towards the Minashk.

She came upon Minashk, dismounted at the boarders, and walked deeply and quietly through the wood. She turned at the sound of voices, and unsheathed her dagger. Upon getting closer to them she recgonized it to be the sound of elves, but even then she did not sheath her dagger. Glancing through the deep trees she saw two elves, looking towards her, although they did not yet know where exactly she was. She circled round to the back of them, drew her sword, and carefully walked out of the trees.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 01-21-2003 at 12:14 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 12:55 AM   #58
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc:Coughs, Minashk! not Lorien ur in Minashk not lorien now if u were in lorien right now u would have been attacked by the orcs and maybe some urk-hi!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 01-21-2003 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-21-2003, 12:57 AM   #59
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ok, Sorry 'bout that, changing now.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 01:03 AM   #60
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc:LoL okay then.

"Oh foolish elf! You may not think i sense you but i do, i know little of who you are but, i know your style so would you put down your sword. Just come and join us while we wait!" I laughed as i probably suprised the elf behind me. i quickly moved to the side and turned around just in case that this elf thought i was a sorceer or something, since i knew that this elf was behind me and would probably strike. "And now you wonder how i knew you were there! And i shall reply with the same know how that you yourself have felt pain and hurt as i have.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 01-21-2003 at 10:00 PM.