Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-11-2004, 01:55 PM   #41
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Just a thought, but maybe we should try and recruit a King Elessar.......
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:29 PM   #42
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
Just a thought, but maybe we should try and recruit a King Elessar.......
We could recruit one, or make him be played by everyone, just follow his personality as in the books as best we can, and all give him lines/actions whenever we come in contact with him. If we get a new recruit soon we could have them be Elessar, but we don't absolutely need one.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:57 PM   #43
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Okay. I'll ask my question now. WHERE SHOULD I START??? Hmmm??? I don't know where to start, or to meet you guys.
maybe you could be a messenger for Lalaith. She said she gets messengers all the time, you could be one, and then just stick with us after that. Just an idea.
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:37 PM   #44
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay someone else can post.... I would have but I've ran out of inspiration... "looking at sky" is as much as a can think of for now....
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 02-12-2004, 08:36 PM   #45
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Lala (do you mind if I call you that?), you're not the only one. How bout we save the next post for Arwen and we go form there?
-Two Towers extended DVD

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 PM   #46
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Tell you the truth if you don't post then the whole rpg will colaspe from waiting. (its happened trust me)

But I shall post and see what my muse tells me tonight.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:29 AM   #47
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by sirigorn
Lala (do you mind if I call you that?), you're not the only one. How bout we save the next post for Arwen and we go form there?
I prefere 'Lal'

Quote:
Tell you the truth if you don't post then the whole rpg will colaspe from waiting. (its happened trust me)
My inspiration will come back to me. Just a bit stressed at the moment so everythings kinda in 'sleep mode'.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:33 AM   #48
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
I think I'll meet you guys in the Shire, okay?
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 12:44 PM   #49
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
I think I'll meet you guys in the Shire, okay?
Since Alyna, Keita, and Jean are human and Lalaith is partly human, we can't go into the Shire, but we will be near it. You can meet us just outside the Shire.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 02-13-2004 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:13 PM   #50
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay, it wasn't a very good post. Like I said everythings in 'sleep mode'. Half of it's probably incorrect. Just bear with me for a while until I catch up on sleep and work.

I'll also say in advance that come Wednesday or Thursday I won't be on until the first week of March. I don't know if someone wants to play my character for a while when I'm away, or if I'll just dissapeare off somewhere for a couple of weeks in the RP. We'll have to figure out which would be the best.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:25 PM   #51
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Where are you going? We can probably give you a few lines. Or maybe a messenger can tell you that you have to go somewhere or something.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-14-2004, 05:34 PM   #52
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

We could split up on two different missions (both to help the Shire), then get back together again when you return.

Old 02-15-2004, 09:35 AM   #53
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Yeah. I could go and meet King Elessar on the road or something.....
Old 02-15-2004, 06:12 PM   #54
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Yeah... that would work. We can do that.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-15-2004, 11:42 PM   #55
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Sounds great...would be a way to get Elessar in, and a way to explain you not posting.

So, should we have Elessar be a shared character. That's how I originally thought we'd play all the characters that were actually in LotR, but we don't have to.

Old 02-16-2004, 09:29 AM   #56
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

I suppose I really depends on whether we can recrute someone. If we can't it may actually be easier for only one person to take the lead. I mean we can all join in with his lines, but it might get complicated if we didn't have one person mainly playing him. (If that makes sense).
Old 02-16-2004, 10:50 AM   #57
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

That's true.
Soooo... anyone wanna join as Elessar?? It'll be fun!!
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-16-2004, 02:11 PM   #58
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

But then we'd have to depend on that person being able to post, and actually posting.

We all know what Aragorn/Elessar is like from the books (and movies), so we don't absolutely NEED someone to guide the character.

Old 02-17-2004, 09:13 PM   #59
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
I'll also say in advance that come Wednesday or Thursday I won't be on until the first week of March. I don't know if someone wants to play my character for a while when I'm away, or if I'll just dissapeare off somewhere for a couple of weeks in the RP. We'll have to figure out which would be the best.
You'll need to establish what happens before you leave, so we can continue the RPG and still not take over your character.

Old 02-18-2004, 04:11 PM   #60
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Well I guess the best thing for me to do is that Lal, will recieve a message saying that Elessar (and the rest who's travelling with him) have been attacked. Nothing is that bad - Elessar isn't hurt - but my help is needed. Something like that. And I don't know what you lot will do.....