Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2003, 07:57 PM   #21
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
THank you, and if Zavron is playing Vasir, his descrip is in the Search for Celebrian, somewhere, not at the beginning though, near the end of the last few pages
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 08:06 PM   #22
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Oh why thank-you. That helps now i can get the character descriptions together hopefully! Any body else want to join and should we wait or shall we start soon? though i will not be able to post tomorrow i will not be online the day after i shall be though so we will either start then or wait a tad longer? what shall it be?
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 08:03 PM   #23
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Okay ppl i'm back so whats it gunna be wait or start? I need to know i want u ppl to vote come on! okay and i've got the characters together so i'll post it now.
Zavron:
Name: King Vasir of the misty mountain relms.
Race: elf from Gondolodrim
Height: 6"4
Weapons: Xave sword or ice, Axe of lightining, Burun spear of fire, Arnon bow of the stars and a blue mithril Galadhrim bow.
Extra info/Looks: King Vasir wears a blue clothes and a blue cloak, his eyes are greyish-blue even his hair is blue. King Vasir is said to be wise, good humored and to have keen eyes though he is short tempered and is a cocky swordsman and has lost few to no battles.
Ms. Undomial
Name: Losillewn
Race: Elf from Galadrim
Height: 6"7
weapons: Sword, bow and, azure coloured staff.
Extra info/looks: Losillewen usaully wears a black or white gown with a matching cloak. Losillewen is said to posses telepathy and even to turn in invisible at times when she doesn't want to be seen. Losillewen has long blonde hair and deep brown eyes.
Dolenlotiel:
Name: Astarien
Race: Elf from ????
Height: Tall otherwise unknown
Weapons: Sword and throwing knives
Extra info/ looks: Astarien has blue eyes and brown hair. Astarien is said to have a great sense of humor and has been known for his grace.
gladious_faerie83
Name: Peridot
Race: Elf from Rivendale
Height: 6"1
Weapons: Short bladed knife
Extra info/looks: Peridot has deep brown eyes with blonde hair that she usaully wears up. Peridot wears a light blue glown all the time.
Elvishfaerie3088:
Name: Glistenfae
Race: Elf said to originally come from Lorien.
Height: 6"6
Weapons: An elvish sword with the words, Gurth Gothrim lye, engraved on it. She also carries a bow but rarely uses it.
Extra info/looks: glistenfae wears a grey cloak from dawn till dusk and then she wears a black cloak. Glistenfae is like a ranger she wanders a lot but is seldom seen. Glistenfae is great in sword play and has not yet met an enemy in which she could not defeat. Glistenfae is very very light of foot and very mysterious but is said to be short-tempered and doesn't take too kindly to strangers. Little else is known of Glistenfae since she is soo secretive.
Sicrius:
Name: Ellemir
Race: Half Elf from ????
Height: Tall real height unknown.
Weapons: Sword called, galvorn
Extra info/looks: Hangs with the dwarfs. Long dark raven hair, sharp dark grey eyes. (um what's the description for the horse?)

DOLENLOTIEL I THINK YOU SHOULD BE FROM MIRKWOOD THAT WAY WERE ALL FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE!!! that would be cool i think if we all originate from somewhere else but i dunno about sicrius.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-09-2003, 10:25 PM   #24
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

My elf is from the race of the Teleri and lives in Nan Elmoth where her father had lived before he died. My sword is told of in the Silmarillion as a jet black blade and shiny. She never leaves her sword. EVER.
She also has a black horse named Ruin "Red Flame"
My character is very stubern and self reliant. She likes to compete alot and be the best at everything. She has good eyesight in the dark because of her life in the dark woods like her father. She is good friends with the dwarves and does have the phoenix.

My horses bio is

name: Namarie
descrip: Silver white coat with long gray main and tail. Has gray on paws as well.
bio: raised in Lorien by my master Losillewn. Am very intelligent and fast. and can practicly read my masters mind.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:38 PM   #25
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Thank you that should be of much help, so what is the vote? shall we start or wait?!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-09-2003, 10:50 PM   #26
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Lets Start! I am interested to know what my horse is like... btw, I am not from Galadrim, I am a elf of the Galadrim, I am a elf of Lothlorien, and I am the daughter of Galadriel.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 01-09-2003 at 10:55 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 06:37 PM   #27
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Elvish, first of all I'm a girl sorry if I didn't make that clear, and I'm from Imladris/Rivendell, I'm the firstborn daughter of Elrond and Celebrian.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 01-10-2003, 06:53 PM   #28
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Ooops i'm sincerily sorry! Very very sorry! i know how that feels it's happened to me before. Well where should we all meet should it be like a concil kind of meeting about wanting to re-build Lorien or should we meet along the road and then we all decide to re-build Lorien ourselves?
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-10-2003, 06:56 PM   #29
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I think it would be hard for us to all know of Loriens Destruction and want to fix it. I think we should all meet each other somehow.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:00 PM   #30
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

It's ok, so it is ok if I'm from Rivendell? and on that lorien rebuilding thing, i'll go with whatever you all decide
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-10-2003, 07:11 PM   #31
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Yes it's totaly okay ur in rivendale gladious_faerie is also in rivendale. I think we should start it off as i call a meeting in ______ hmm i dunno yet cause i live in forests so yeah but anyways i call a meeting cause i live closest to Lorien and i know of it's fall and i'm the one with the idea to re-build it or whatever and then i call a bunch of elves to come and everyone else are the only elves that show up, what do u think? oh and i'm dreadfully sincerilly sorry for calling u a guy i know how it feels its really annoying and nerve racking i'm soo soo soo sorry.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-10-2003, 07:23 PM   #32
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

My character is very icelated were she lives so I will probably show up in a manner of curiosity and dworf gossip of the fall of Lorien. And since she has never seen other elves before save her father she will trynto travel to Lorien to see what happend. I think this Nan Elmoth is near Beleriand near the north of ME so its near Mrodor and Gondor.
Old 01-11-2003, 11:36 PM   #33
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Well come on! i want ur guys' opinions i just don't want to sit here! What do u think of my idea? Or does it suck so bad i need a way better one?! Come on! come on!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-12-2003, 01:05 PM   #34
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Here is my opinion. I think your idea is great. I want to start the thread. I can't wiat to have this story on the road.
Who is starting by the way?

Last edited by Sicirus : 01-13-2003 at 07:13 AM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 09:29 PM   #35
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

tsrating? what's that i probably know but u've probably shortened it some how or another or i really don't know and need to find out, hmmm which ever it be i'll have to know lol. Hmmm good question though i think lol.

uh i think we just lost a character, that is to speak that gladious faerie has quit i suppose since SHE hasn't answered any posts in this so i'm throwing her out unless she speaks up! No offense to her but SPEAK up! well i say shes no longer with us! Good ridence who needs someone who can't talk to ppl? i really don't mean any offense but she doesn't say anything!

I shall begin the thread when i get a reply from someone about "TSRATING" thank you very much.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 01-12-2003 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-13-2003, 09:29 PM   #36
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Umm, elvish I think you should start. Seriously, I've been called a guy before, it's fine!
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-13-2003, 10:01 PM   #37
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Okay i'll start now in another post which will be as soon as i finish this one, but if someone could still answer my question about tsrating that would be good thanks, i don't care if u've been called a guy before it wasn't very nice of me to assume it and i'm very mad at myself i'm sorry i don't care what u say i'm still gunna blame it on myself but i'll get over it in time ok so done this post.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-13-2003, 10:11 PM   #38
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

(ok lets see, i really dont' know how to start so this will just have to do. I wish tab would work on this i hate not indenting!)

With my hood down as always i snuck around the trees following a bunch of orcs trying to find out where they were going. I stopped suddenly and noticed where i was, Lorien, "home," i quivered in ancient elvish. I looked around Lorien had been destroyed! Toast, it was dead not a single soul seemed to be left, a tear stole down my cheek i may not have visited often for i didn't want my true identy revealed but it was still home. I couldn't bare it, i fled quickly and soon decided that i wasn't going to take this! Lorien had to be home again i couldn't let the orcs take it not without a fight! I sent out word everywhere where elves lived and roamed about having a meeting in a forest i knew well called,Minashk . I was hoping anyone would come and help me fight off the orcs and to save my original home. As soon as i sent out messages i went to Minashk quickly but since i had to pass by Lorien to get there i would not risk taking a horse for it would make too much noise and i did not want to be discovered at the moment.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-14-2003, 12:15 PM   #39
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

I was called to my Father's house, where he waved a letter in my face. "You have been called to Minashk. To help rebuild the home of your grandmother and your kin." I waited. "Inye lelya ana Minashk, atta." With that, I prepared to leave, setting out from Rivendell at sunset.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-14-2003, 12:32 PM   #40
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: I'm changing my carachter to Gabby, the Gnome. Here's his descrip:

Name: Gablon. (Eveybody just calls him gabby)
Description: 2 feet tall, large feet and small body, Large pointed head(Kinda like the gnomes off Harry Potter. Wears a Big Red Jumper that reaches down to his knees, and a belt strapped around the middle so that it makes the bottom half of the jumper into a Kilt. He wears a Big Brown scarf around his neck. Has a Small Pick-Axe strapped to his back.
Personality: Get's extremely nervous when surrounded by Big Folk, when he get's nervous he Sweats and Re-arranges his scarf continuously. He is very jumpy and frightens easily. He is very clumsy and is known for causing 'accidental' destruction wherever he goes. Being so frightened all the time, his voice is now permanantely squeaky and when dangers is at hand his best move is to 'Duck And Cover'. He has been known to 'laugh in the face of Danger and then Hide until it goes away'. He may be a bit of a coward but his courage is Remarkable when he uses it. He is quite intelligent but not very wise.
Weapons: Being not very skilled with a sword, because his size let's him down, he uses his Pick-Axe to defend himself against anything that might harm him.

How's that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;