Old 04-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #41
Bombadillo
"The Bomb"

http://www.lost.com/images/bad_comment_web.jpg
I got a kick out of this.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:50 PM   #42
b.banner
Elf Lord

Location: Trying to keep a hold on my temper so I don't turn into a big green guy.
good episode last night!
"We are going to tickle some Aes Sedai under the chin, rescue a mule, and put a snip-nosed girl on the Lion Throne. Oh, yes. That's Aviendha. Don't look at her cross-wise or she'll try to cut your throat and probably slit her own by mistake."-Mat Cauthon from Wheel of Time

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...."-Dr. Bruce Banner
HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH

Last edited by b.banner : 05-04-2006 at 07:56 PM. Reason: How do you put spoiler tags!
b.banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:25 PM   #43
b.banner
Elf Lord

Location: Trying to keep a hold on my temper so I don't turn into a big green guy.
man the finale was awsome can't wait for october!
"We are going to tickle some Aes Sedai under the chin, rescue a mule, and put a snip-nosed girl on the Lion Throne. Oh, yes. That's Aviendha. Don't look at her cross-wise or she'll try to cut your throat and probably slit her own by mistake."-Mat Cauthon from Wheel of Time

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH
Old 07-13-2006, 05:47 PM   #44
b.banner
Elf Lord

I read on lost-media.com that there considering doing a Lost movie after five seasons! Sounds awesome!

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH

Last edited by b.banner : 03-24-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:34 PM   #45
azalea
Long lost mooter

Assuming they can go five seasons without it getting stale. But with the way this one ended, I think they are doing a good job. At the pace they are going, we'll be lucky if they've gone a full year on the island before five seasons are up!
I wonder if the movie will be the "end."

So does everyone make the assumption that I do about
Sun's pregnancy -- that she did indeed cheat on Jin, and the baby is the other guy's?

Yes, I'm sorry to say
I don't miss Shannon. Although she was getting much more sympathetic by the time they offed her. Just when she was getting to be more likable. :P

Henry Gale = the uncle in Wizard of Oz, in which the wizard flies to Oz by a wayward hot air balloon. The wizard who disguises himself as "the Great and Terrible Oz" only to be revealed as the "man behind the curtain." I make the leap that our Henry Gale, who I assume is the leader of the Others, is putting up a front as well. Further evidence being the fake beards, etc., in the one facility, where
Claire was kept (they were obviously pretending for her).
Also the huts, etc., where Michael is brought, which turn out to be fake.
Also the one facility where it seems like they are the ones observing the experiment, only to find out the scrolls were simply going up and out of the tube onto the ground, so that we may assume that it was they who were the ones being experimented upon. (Or were they supposed to have been picked up? Or was it all just a sham/ for no reason?)
Also Walt's words to Michael in the second to last (?) episode (or was it the last?): "Don't trust them dad! They aren't who they say they are!"
What is all this a smokescreen for?

I think we'll get to hear a little explanation from Walt next season. I even think that Michael will go back to the beach and tell everyone what has happened. I am sure he
feels guilty for what he has done.

What's up with the Others' "They were the good people?" Where have they taken the good people? There should be a lot of good people by now -- why haven't they found a way out? I assume they are locked up somewhere, but still.
And I'm sure
John will be overcome with curiousity about why they wanted him, fake Henry having told him "because you are one of the good ones." Maybe he'll even be conflicted about joining them.
In fact, I think we can count on that.

And why was
Libby in the mental hospital? How did she get cured? Was she really a psychiatrist, or had she just learned a lot from being treated herself? Will Hurley remember that's where he saw her before?

Sorry for the long post -- can you tell I'm eager for the new season to start?
Reruns just aren't the same.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:14 PM   #46
b.banner
Elf Lord

season three is almost here! it premiere's on october 4 go to www.lost-media.com and see the new promo pics. Desmond and Henry Gale are now series regulars!

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH
Old 09-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #47
b.banner
Elf Lord

almost one week left!

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH
Old 10-13-2006, 06:17 PM   #48
b.banner
Elf Lord

i'm watching a Lost episode online now!

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH
Old 05-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #49
b.banner
Elf Lord

Awesome finale last night, it beat last seasons! I can't wait for February and season 4!
To bad they had to kill Charlie, but at least he died a hero. They have now killed my two favorite characters Charlie and Mr. Eko! That flash forward thing with Jack and Kate was weird. Also was Naomi really evil? Walt saving Locke? I can't wait until February!

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH

Last edited by b.banner : 03-24-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #50
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Just a little advert for my friends at www.lostpedia.org - its a simply incredible in depth site on every theory and happening in Lost.

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Twista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #51
Elanor
Hobbit in the Music

Quote:
When Charlie and Claire were kidnapped and Charlie was dropping those finger bandage things to try to leave a trail, did anyone else think, "The bandaids of Lorien do not fall lightly"?
I totally did, and in fact added the reference to the episode summary on lostpedia.com.

I am a huge fan of this show, since one of my friends had the first season on DVD and I watched it all almost in one sitting! (I had a vacation, okay )
Since then I have been watching it religiously, mostly online the day after though since I currently don't have a tv.

Oh, and there are 3 actors from Angel on this show, I noticed: Bernard (Holland Manners), Jin (Gavin Park), and Sawyer (first vampire we meet besides Angel in the first episode). If there are any other Angel fans out there...

What about the crazy season 3 finale? I am still totally confused, and I have no idea how they're going to work this in to continue the story.

The Losties get rescued! Jack's flashback of getting suicidal and addicted in L.A. is actually a flash-forward! Oh and Merr-Charlie dies but has apparently left the show to work with PJ again

Segovia Mazes
Elanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #52
shesabrandybuck
Hero of Hyrule

Season Five

Anyone been keeping up with lost? Everyone around me has become uninterested, and I seem to be the only one watching it. I watched the first two seasons, skipped 3 & 4, and came back on five, and I have no problem understanding what is going on.

Just wondering if anyone else it watching it besides myself, because it would be nice to talk about it to someone heh heh
And many miles be still to go,
But under a tree I will lie,
And let the clouds go sailing by.

twitter
shesabrandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #53
b.banner
Elf Lord

I have been following it faithfully since season 2.

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH

Last edited by b.banner : 03-24-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:52 AM   #54
jocosaevans

I have watched all the episodes of Lost and I like it very much as it is the most interesting and superb TV series. I have collection of all the episodes also so that I can watch it again. I have though that I will watch it after years also with my son or daughter also.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #55
Merlin1958
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocosaevans View Post
I have watched all the episodes of Lost and I like it very much as it is the most interesting and superb TV series. I have collection of all the episodes also so that I can watch it again. I have though that I will watch it after years also with my son or daughter also.
Have you watched S6?

Merlin1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #56
b.banner
Elf Lord

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NK6VVI14

The epilogue for anyone that's interested

HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH