Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2008, 09:42 AM   #561
Freeflying
Hobbit

I think that when you start to dream about the websites you visit - it´s time to take a break into reality - a trip to the beach, a picnic in the park - something like that! And stop eating cheese before bed!

Last edited by Freeflying : 08-26-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Freeflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #562
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Now that is a weird dream, Pip.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:07 PM   #563
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acalewia View Post
Now that is a weird dream, Pip.
That's the reason I posted it. But I've had weirder. I can't think of any I had recently. I know I had a dream last night, but I can't remember what it was about.

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Thain Peregrin Took I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #564
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

Strange dream last night/this morning.

I was being chased through the woods by a killer hamburger that wanted to eat me.

I was terrified at the time but woke up really confused (a WTF moment, to be sure. Then I had started to remember the dream) then started laughing...
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #565
Acalewia

I've been either watching too much t.v. or reading too many fantisy books

Last night I dreamed me and three other people were traveling through a creepy forest then we traveled by river. We're in two boats minding our own when something starts rocking the boats. We start paddling faster then the boat I'm in starts to tip. The guy in the boat with me jumps out and grabs onto a tree. I jump into the other boat. The we see what was making the boat rock. Three wumps rear up and start chasing us. Me and the two in the 2nd boat paddle as fast as we can and end up beaching the boat pretty far onto the riverbank. We jump out and run. The wumps try to follow us but can't catch us because they're so slow on land. I'm running and the next thing I know I'm at a cliff. I can't stop in time and end up hanging off it. I look down to nothing, then look up for a better handhold. I start slipping and soon I lose my grip, but something grabs my arm before I can fall. I look up to see Pippen holding onto my arm. He pulls me up and then the alarm clock went off.

Damn clock!

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #566
Freeflying
Hobbit

Last night i watched the new indiana jones film and the preceeding dream was quite bizaare! I was walking to work and on the way fell into a ditch (a little Alice in wonderlandesque) befire being met by Harrison Ford, which might seem appealing but he was evil - and in the dream resembled more of a golem - type creature (very Un HF)but had a ball and chain around his foot. He proceeded to unsucessfully chase me around the streets of Chester (the time was 1856) before i fell into a newsagent where i bought a mars bar. Left the shop arrived in Paris before mounting a goat to galllop home and waking up!!
What on earth! It was fun in a way but definatly one of my more entertaining dreams!
Freeflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #567
Acalewia

That was just funny.

Old 09-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #568
katya
Elven Maiden

I dreamed I was in a concentration camp, and after the shower thing they cut off people's head to make sure they were dead. They cut off mine but I survived. Then I was running away from the camp but I kept worrying about the scar all around my neck.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #569
OldHippie
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last sane person View Post
Strange dream last night/this morning.

I was being chased through the woods by a killer hamburger that wanted to eat me.

I was terrified at the time but woke up really confused (a WTF moment, to be sure. Then I had started to remember the dream) then started laughing...

Thats really odd, I dreamt I was a giant burger chasing someone.......
Old 09-01-2008, 11:21 PM   #570
BeardofPants
the Shrike

You know what's super odd? I dreamed about a giant killer pizza that was trying to bust into the toilet and get me.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #571
OldHippie
Elven Warrior

Was it a sausage pizza????
Old 09-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #572
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I... don't know. It was big & round & red all over if that helps at all.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #573
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardofPants View Post
You know what's super odd? I dreamed about a giant killer pizza that was trying to bust into the toilet and get me.
Did you eat a giant killer pizza shortly before going to bed? That could explain it.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #574
BeardofPants
the Shrike

No. I gave up eating pizza hut years ago.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #575
Acalewia

I haven't remembered my dreams for a while but the one from last night stuck in my head.

I was on a bus with Mari (I think it was a school bus) and we went to this beautiful house on the beach. The lady that owned the house helped kids with problems, but didn't say what kind of problems. When we got there, the lady had a baby in a crib in one of the rooms. In the living room on the wall facing the beach was a wall of windows with a beautiful view of the ocean. We step toward the windows and we see skulls and bones on the beach, but its just in one spot. I ask the lady about it and she said they were left over from an ocean battle with Alexander the Great. Mari looks at her crazy like and says "In Mississippi?" The lady says "yes". We go to one of the bedrooms to go to sleep, but we can't sleep. I get up and go back to the living room, where I see the baby has turned into one of my coworkers and is leaving. She says "Get out before they come," I ask who, but she doesn't say anything and leaves. I go get Mari and we try to follow her. We can't find her, so we go out to the beach to see how old the bones are. We look at them and decide they are very old. We also find small containers the size of pill bottles full of rice and grain. We leave the beach and go into the woods where we find a group of women wearing yellow and looking like they stepped out of a fantasy warrior movie. We go with them and find they are fighting some strange creatures that are killing their men. While we are there, one of their men collapses and we rush him to their healer. Then we are attacked by some deer looking creatures and some Greeks come to our rescue. After running off the deer people, the greeks tell me and Mari we are the only ones that can help them and that we have special gifts. The deer people come back and start to pick off the Greeks. Mari and I lead them to this huge cavern and we make the floor turn to ice.

And at this point I woke up.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:06 AM   #576
Mari
Elf Lady

Wow! Acally, we were cool! Woohoo!

...The Earth laughs in flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"...
Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #577
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Ok I had this dream last night where I was in this town that's kinda like where I actually live, except a little different. I was at some kind of grocery store or something (it looked like a K Mart), and there were a lot of amish-looking people around. The store was surrounded by country. I'm hanging out outside the store with a few of the amish people (they're my friends in the dream, but I don't acutally know them. It's strange how many dreams I have where I don't even know the people that are my friends in the dream.) Anyway, so apparently we rode bikes to the store, because we all have bikes there. We decide that we want to ride to K Mart (which is strange, since the store looks like K Mart...), so I find my mom and tell her that I'm going. She says fine, but tells me to pack a lunch. I go back to my friends, and we start filling up this huge cooler, which seems incredibly impractical, especially considering we were going to ride bikes. A huge part of my dream is spent filling this cooler. I don't remember many of the details of filling it, but I remember opening up a carton of eggs, but all of them are cracked. Apparently that's what we wanted, because we just pour the eggs into the full cooler without the shells. By now it's really dark outside, but I look at my watch and it says it's 10:30 in the morning. This doesn't seem right to me, since it's so dark, so I check a few other clocks. Then somehow I magically end up in my room, so I can check the time on the house phone, and it's the same time there.
I wake up because my alarm clock went off to early, so I fall back asleep, and have a new dream. This dream is at a school. The only reason I know it's a school is because I see the outside, and then my dream moves on to this woman lying in a bed in a room that looks incredibly like MB's room. This guy comes in, and he's dressed in Medieval clothes. He's kneeling in the doorway. Pig from "Pearls Before Swine" is kneeling outside on the non-existant windowsill, with his arms raised excitedly in the air. O_o
Then I wake up...

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Thain Peregrin Took I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #578
Acalewia

Whoa!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #579
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Magnificent Master of Buckland

You forgot to mention that one to me.

Is there anything I can do that wouldn't inconvenience me?.-Adrian Monk

Hogan: What's a definate factor that we can count on?
Newkirk: We don't know what we're doing.

Do you wanna split a pineapple? -Shawn Spencer
Meriadoc Brandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #580
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

You sure remember a lot of detail, when dreaming, Thain.
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote