Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2002, 12:30 AM   #21
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

OOC: ..guys in leather jackets?...oookkaaaay whateva we'll go with it*shrug*.
IC:

Briana breifly glanced back at the men, they seemed like just ordinary guys to her, but in any case, it was prolly best to leave.
the little group continued walking, Briana, Tan,Gwen, Heather and also Seanen.

"Alright, alright, your house, right Gwen? can we stop by my place real quik? I wanna drop off my books and grab some extra cds. Plus mom will throw a fit if I dont show up sometime before dark atleast once."

Everyone agreed to the quik stop as Briana's house was on th way to Gwens anyway and Bri got cranky if she didnt get any fresh tunes.

Briana lived with her Mother and stepdad. Her Mom and her didnt really get along, mom being as overbearing as she was and her step-dad she avoided most of the time simply because she and him didnt have anything in common. Her dad, from whom she'd inherited the hobbit lines lived in Las vegas with "Vikky" his showgirl "roomate". He called and sent money once in a while but for the most part was not a big part of her life.

The little group rounded another corner and down Purslane blvd, Briana's street. the group stopped in front of a cool-gray house. The small front lawn was borded by a well kept garden of Iris and, as briana would put it, "That other flower that looked like iris but wasnt and that weird-@$$ grey and green stuff (Gladyolas and Dusty-miller"

Briana led the group up to the house. She paused a moment, she'd just met Seanen, but he seemed nice enough, she didnt feel there was anything to worry about from him. She opened the door and they all whent inside. The house was decorated with a native amarica/flower motiff that Bri's mother loved oh so much. The couches, mom's oh so prised couches, were of a deep red distressed leather and there were many large area rugs scattered about. Two cats, one grey and one black with wite patches were lounging on the couches,a sure sighn that noone was home since they'ed have been throw outside had Mom or Bill seen them."Weird...usually someone's home by now..oh well, they must be at another buisness meeting or at Home Depo..those two never freekin stop with the house projects" She shrugged. "I'll just be a minute, go ahead an chill in the livingroom, take what you want from the frige, but LEAVE the Ben and Jerry's alone. I'll shall return!." With that she disapeard down a hall and around a corner to her room.
OOC: The talisman commeth!. Just have your charecterss talk amongst themselves till I post next. I got it covered. ^_^
Old 02-18-2002, 07:23 PM   #22
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Seanen flopped down on one of the couches, startling the gray cat. He smiled softly and scratched the animal between it's ears. He shook his head, and rubbed his eyes absently. WHen they opened again, they seemed unfocused, as though he were looking far away. He muttered something, but shook his head and turned to Brianne with a smile. "Nice place." He gestured around the room. "It's a bit bigger than mine." He folded his hands idly and half smiled, as though at a joke noone else could see.
Old 02-18-2002, 08:16 PM   #23
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Heather opened the door of the fridge slowly, glancing in at all its contents. She noticed milk, a jug of tea, sauces, lunch meat, pickles, and cheese. Her eyes looked past to the back and spotted the Pepsi cans hidden behind all the other items. She smiled.

Heather grabbed one of the deep glacier blue cans and popped open the tab. She sipped at it idly, then turned around to see the others, holding up the newly retained drink.

"Hey, anyone want any Pepsi? It might be part of Briana's hidden treasure, but I don't think she'll mind..."
Old 02-18-2002, 09:53 PM   #24
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Gwen,Tan and Seanen raised thier hands. Heather gave each a Pepsi. Gwen gulped her Pepsi, she puffed out her cheeks and filled them with the fizzy liquid. Seanen laughed but the others were used to her chipmunk face. She swallowed the Pepsi with a sheepish look. "Say where'd Bri get to? I figure it wouldn't take too long to find CDs unless the room is a mess."Gwen walked up to the stairs"Hey Bri what's up?" she called.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 02-19-2002, 01:32 AM   #25
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Tan sipped her Pepsi and wondered why she was drinking it. She hated Pepsi; it tasted bad and was unhealthy. Plus it was made by a mega-corporation and . . . well, Tan's feelings on mega-corporations are irrelevant right now, but suffice it to say she severely disliked them.

Anyway, Tan sipped her Pepsi and watched Gwen run up the stairs to ferret out Bri. She grinned slyly to herself and looked at Heather out of the corner of her eye. Heather, grinning slyly as well, was looking at Seanen out of the corner of her eye.

Tan leaned back on the couch and decided to watch the show. Heather's . . . conquests were always amusing.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears

Last edited by FrodoFriend : 02-19-2002 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:43 AM   #26
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

OOC:

I am sorry to announce that this RP is to be closed. Its simply not working out. I appologise for the inconvenience this may cause. The closeing is not open to discussion, I feel that this is for the best. Again, my appologies.
Old 02-20-2002, 01:08 AM   #27
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Hi, this is Mathron, the RPG forum moderator.
Those of you in this can, I am sure, continue it on your own, if you truly wish to. Feraway is done with the thread, however, and has requested it be closed - so if none of you attempt to keep it going, and there are no relevant posts at the end of a week, I shall close the thread.
-Mathron