Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-12-2003, 11:10 PM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Dark Legend

Hi everyone, I'm back. I've decided to do a small RPG...so here it goes:
This is about a group of strangers who get together to fight back this evil force that has been brought to life by the master of Darkness, Gilitnalia. She has brought it to life to destory to races of the world, and unite the demons of the underworld to aide her in ruling. Join please.

Name; Andrithilian (Andie)
Race; Elvish Princess/warrior
Age; 345
Weapons; Daggers, a long sword engraved with elvish symbols of protection, and a Mirkwood longbow
Items; A magic crystal around her neck which gives her special powers *hard to explain until we begin*
Clothing *Formal: A long, silk white dress embriodered with small symbols.
Clothing *Anytime; Black leggings, with a silvery-black tunic.
Description; long raven black hair with silver streaks, blue eyes, tall, usually wears her hair in a braid so it won't get in the way when she is fighting, although ocasionally she lets it down at balls or other events.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 11:18 PM   #2
zone
Elven Warrior

hmmm Should I?
Old 12-13-2003, 12:25 AM   #3
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Warning, hyperness ahead. Read at your own risk.
Yes Zone, you should join. I shall join too. *sings off-key* You and me, me and you, both of us tooooooogetheeeeeeeeeer!

Okies, character description time!!

Name: Hendel
Race: Dwarf
Weapons: Battle-axe, hunting knife, throwing axes
Appearance: A stout, middle-aged Dwarf. His emrald eyes often sparkle in joy or rage. His fiery beard is a parallel to his temper. He wears normal travelling clothes, with a deep green cloak.
Personality: Candor. He will tell you what he thinks, regardless of the situation, or who he is speaking to. His temper is dynamite, once ignited, get out of the way. He does have a kinder side, though he'll have to know you really well before he shows it.

That's about it. Pretty much your average Dwarf. DWARVES RULE!! Wahoooooooooooooo!

(For all of you offended by the hyperness: BOO!)

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 12:55 AM   #4
zone
Elven Warrior

Too much sugar intake ms. gulio that is all I am going to dare to say
Old 12-13-2003, 07:40 AM   #5
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooo, coolies. dibs on Gilitnalia. However, she is to be passive, acting through her main minion:

Name: Vespertilio
Race: Vampire
Hair: Black; straight with numerous thin braids
Eyes: The 'whites' are black, the irises are dark blood red and the pupils are black
Clothes: — Black leather boots that are cut off at around two inches below the knee
— Black g-skirt: sits on the waist but droops down in a v-shape for the front to sit beneath the bellybutton; similar at the hem(comes near to the knees).
— Black velvet top with long droopy see-through sleeves.
— Fishnet 'gloves': come to the elbow & have holes for the thumb & little finger – otherwise do not cover the hand
— Thick black cloak fastened at the throat with a tirantula brooch
Jewellery: — Stringy-plasticy sort of necklace tied to a hematite disk that sits on the throat like a choker
— Silver ring bearing a pentagram design
Weapons: — Crossbow
— Herself; has training in Aikido
Miscellaneous: Has thick black arched eyebrows, black lips and dark eyelids (however wears no makeup). Has extremely pale skin (being a vampire) & long black nails. & although she is a vampire, she can go out in daylight and can touch crosses, holy water etc; to cut a long story short, the only way to kill her is to break a diamond phial that Gilitnalia has in her keeping. Both she and Gilitnalia have acid for blood. She can transform herself into a bat (Vespertilio means 'bat' in Latin).

Peoples, uno the creepy thing about that bio? Except for the fact that I have curly blonde hair and blue eyes, I don't have supernatural characteristics or a spider cloak, I just described myself!! Also I don't have long nails (Aikido practically doesn't allow the length of nails to go past the ends of your fingers I love Aikido though. I've been doing it for the better part of my life and it is the best martial art in the world. We get to train with wooden samurai swords.) Dear God I hate my skin: so freakishly pale; but useful for being a Goth -- and for living in Australia: I...don't...get that hot in summer

Hmm...if anyone else wants to be Gilitnalia, go ahead: I just want the bit with the phial in it; she punishes Vespertilio by putting her acid blood into it...I'll be quiet now, I'm freaking myself out.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 12-13-2003 at 09:05 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 01:58 PM   #6
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
woo-hooo!! first day back and all my friends are talking to me again! yay!! I rule! lol.
yeah, this is cool. I feel loved.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:20 PM   #7
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Hey dude! hehehehehehehe

Name: Adrian Anthony Nicole Baggins
Nicknames: Adi, Tony, Nicky
Race:Hobbit
Sex: Female
Age:Looks 33 really is a year younger than Frodo *her B-day is the same as her Bro's and she is a year younger than him*
Height: Tallest Hobbit
Weight: Thinnest Hobbit
Weapons: Gleamer sister sword of Sting
Items: 3 unknown rings of power
Clothing *Formal: Boy Hobbit Formal Clothes
Clothing *Anytime: Boy Hobbit Reg Clothes: all hand me downs she also has her bro's cloak
Description; short, straight raven black and white blond hair, cold ice steel blue eyes
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 03:34 PM   #8
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I shall start this RPG.
oh and for my character

animals; a large snow leopard, and a white-black horse.

oh, and my other nickname is Andrith...

ic: Andrith settled herself quietly upon the branches of a large willow tree, sighing with quiet bliss as the moon sparkled above her. Andrith smiled as her snow leopard Alexiel curled up next to her.
She looked down upon the dancing elves below her, and her smile grew. 'This is perfect.' She thought. 'Everything is perfect.' She was wearing a long white-silk dress, and her long black-silver hair was let loose around her.
Suddenly, the light of the moon was destoryed, and Andrith looked up to see a large purple-black cloud covering it. She frowned. This was no ordinary cloud, she knew.
A bolt of lightening crashed to the ground, and caught the trees on fire around it. 'No!' She thought, leaping down from the willow, and running into the newly rebuilt Lorien palace.
Her mother, daughter of the great Gladriel, and Queen of Lothlorien stood close by the doors.
"Mother! The trees!" She cried, rushing into her mother's now outstretched arms.
"I know, Andrith, I know. Lorien is in great danger, dear. You must leave, and quickly, before the fire-and the cloud-reach us here." Her mother whispered, stroking her hair.
Andrith looked up at her mom, tears clouding her eyes. "But mother..." She began.
"Now, Andrith dear, and hurry!" Her mother cried, giving her a quick push. Andrith ran up the long, brightly lit stairs, and came to her room. She noticed then, that Alexiel had followed her, and was greatful that he had for once.
She pulled off her dress, and stepped into her black leggings, then her tunic. She braided her hair, and threw a small bag together. It held daggers, her bows, her formal dress, and some jewelry of great dearness, especially her black crystal that her father had given to her before he died.
She was down the stairs in no time, and once again came to her mother. "Here, take this dear, and go get your horse from the stables, she awaits you, saddle and all."Her mother said, shoving a large coin purse into her hand. The Queen of Lorien kissed her daughter's brow, and then watched as the only heir to her throne left for good.
Andrith rushed into the stables, and found her horse, Gillianai (Gilli) waiting for her. She flung her self onto Gilli, and clicked her tongue, speaking elvish so quickly that at first, she thought Gilli hadn't heard her. But she did. Gilli quickly took off, and they rode through the Lothlorien forest. Taking one last look at the palace of Lorien, Andrith went on.

Last edited by Lady Arwen56 : 12-13-2003 at 03:36 PM.
Old 12-13-2003, 03:50 PM   #9
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: The Evil Surrounds all Sides.......Hobbiton is in the way

ic: Adrian smiled to herself, a bag of mushrooms tucked up under her arm. Her cousins, Pippin and Merry were close behind her. She looked back and laughed, yelling, "You'll never catch me Maggot!"

Pippin stared up at her in shock but kept on running. Soon after, they reached The Green Dragon and they stopped, laughing together.

"Adrian, that was some nerve you showed, yelling at Maggot like that, it was amazing!" Merry said, smiling at me.

"Well, I've got guts, what can I say," she replied, "Come on, let's go inside, I'll buy you a drink."

"Alright, come on Pip," Merry said, standing up.

We walked in and Adrian immediately saw her brother talking to Sam. "Hello Frodo, Sam, how are you?"

"I'm Fine Adrian, where have you been? You look like you've been in a race," Frodo said, smiling as his sister and cousins pulled up chairs.

"We just ran from Farmer Maggots," Pippin said, "Adrian had some nerve."

"Really, what on earth did she do this time?" Frodo asked, smiling.

"She yelled at Maggot as we ran away, told him he'd never catch her," Pippin said.

"Well, he didn't did he?" she asked, looking out the window. "Frodo, look out the window, do you see a purple cloud, creeping this way," she asked nervously, clutching the chain that was around her neck.

Frodo turned and looked out the window, his face paling. "Yes Adrian, I do, and is it just me, or did it just get deathly cold in here?"

"It's not just you," Adrian replied, standing up quickly. The rest did the same, backing away from the window as the cloud came nearer.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 07:13 PM   #10
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
I think that I will join. Make room!

Name: Asmalinde
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Weapons: Holy greatsword Ajanalako (meaning, roughly, holy wind) The hilt is made of a pearl alloy. The mix makes it strong, but no one knows what the other ingredient is. It shines white like the pearl, and the pommel is set with a diamond. The blade is crafted to look like a gale force wind sweeping through toward the end of the sword.
Clothes: A Midnight mist cloak (white cloak, seemingly made of mist), Truesilver mail (bright silver, ornamented plate mail, magically light)
When out of armour, she wears silversilk leggings and gossamer robes
Items: a Truewind hoop earring and a polished stone anklet
Hair: light blonde, worn in a single braid extending to the middle of her back.
Eyes: ice-blue, distant eyes that look through you

ooc: You can tell I've been reading my D&D books, huh!
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

Last edited by Kalile : 12-13-2003 at 07:15 PM.
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:27 PM   #11
zone
Elven Warrior

ooc: EVERQUEST BOOKS KALILE

Hey can I make two characters?
Old 12-14-2003, 06:37 AM   #12
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc: well I wouldn't know why not, but then again, I wouldn't really know at all.

Ooo and I forgot something in Vespertilio's bio:

Other: Has a forked tongue and her eyebrows split at the end to be kind of like the shape of her tongue.

Conclusion: I have watched Red Dwarf too many times. So many evil robots with kooky brows...

ic: "No, I daresay it wouldn't be," a deep, smooth voice hissed from behind the Hobbits: a tall demoniac woman leant against the doorway of the Green Dragon: her plump black lips were parted slightly in a sadistic sneer as she stared at the small group wither her black/blood eyes. "I myself found it to be a touch warmer than I would rather it be…" she continued softly; she took a step towards the Fallohides and the frigidity of the room intensified threefold. "Or do you suppose that was just me?" she scanned the room with her dark eyes until she perceived the Bagginses: "Adrian…" she whispered softly; her thin forked tongue shot out from behind her razor-sharp teeth and licked the air before she promptly dragged it back over her lips and into her mouth. Her mouth twitched into a half-smile, half-sneer. "It is you."

"Leave her alone," Frodo interjected boldly. He glared at the Demon with admirable audacity, however the Vampire was unmoved: she turned her gaze slowly towards him and narrowed her eyes.

"My business, Halfling, does not include you, and if my victims being close to you is the worst thing that befalls you, count yourself fortunate." She smiled evilly and walked to the wall to her left: putting one of her glossy black boots against the wood, she began to ascend the barrier: she reached the ceiling and changed her direction for the rafters above Adrian's head. She reached up towards the Hobbit and wrenched it back down, and as if with an invisible rope Adrian was pulled upwards to the rafters. The Vampire crouched beside Adrian and extended a pale hand, icily caressing the small creature's face.

"You reek of fear," the Demon hissed. "I shall not be surprised if I should detect you from Her fortress." She stuck her tongue out again, this time slowly and smoothly scenting the air before Adrian's face. "I am not wholly trusting of what little virtue your extermination may diminish," hissed the Demon softly. "However her Ladyship – girl," she lifted Adrian's chin with a long, black fingernail. "Do look at me when I speak to you." She smelled the Hobbit with her long forked tongue once more, then, raising a finger to Adrian's left cheek, sliced the skin with her sharp talon. A trickle of blood ran down the side of Adrian's face and dripped from the Vampire's nail. The Demon let a single drop of blood touch the hematite disk at her throat; then, glancing at Adrian a final time, disappeared into a large cloud of black smoke; the fumes condensed and formed a large, spitting vampire bat, that hissed at the Hobbits once and flew out of the room; Adrian fell heavily to the floor.

~~~~~

Vespertilio entered the company of Gilitnalia warily: she knelt before the great adamantine throne before addressing her Queen and kissing her hand.

"Vespertilio, I have another charge for you," said Gilitnalia. "To bring forth more Demons from the Underworld, I first need the Draught of the Dead: I know not by which name you know it, however I assume you are familiar with the contents: the crushed pincers of a tarantula; the venom of a cobra; the eye of a dragon; the blood of the broken heart of a virgin and the fur of a tortured animal."

"The Devil's Concoction," Vespertilio asserted.

"Yes," mused Gilitnalia. "I do recall hearing that name's relation to this solution: go then. Fetch the spider's fangs, the snake's venom and the dragon's eye and I will show you how to attain the last of the components."

Vespertilio bowed and took her leave.

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 05-12-2004 at 07:24 AM.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:42 PM   #13
Kalile

Ooc: Well.... so? They're the same anyway, Everquest just has cool items! (Ajanalako is my creation, by the way, all mine!)

Ic: Asmalinde scooped some dirt unto her hand. "She's been here." She sprang from a crouch and onto her horse in one fluid movement, grinning savagely.
"We're catching up."
Alako whinnied her assent and sprang forward, and Asmalinde felt joy despite herself; how wonderful it felt to be one seamless creature, how magnificent to feel the wind in her face, to know the gait under her as well as her own...

After several hours Alako was at a swift walk, and they had arrived. In one last burst of speed, she rushed at the town, and Asmalinde jumped from the saddle at the town inn. The air was thick with the reek of demon-flesh and evil as she entered at a run.

The doors were locked, probably the demon's doing but they gave way at her kick. Inside there lay a hobbit, bleeding from one cheek, and smoke was clearing from the room.
Asmalinde screamed with frustration. She was so close...
The knight turned and rammed her gauntleted fist into the wall.
After so long, she thought that she had the evil one, only to had missed her once again.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:10 PM   #14
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Very scary Earloth

ic: "Mr. Baggins lives in Bag End, under the Hill. Just follow this 'ere road all the way and you'll get there. Very nice hole, green door, you can't miss it."

Hendel thanked the Hobbit kindly, and started up the road. He, being the son of Dori, wished to see the place where his father's legendary adventure had started. Though the renowned burglar had long since moved away, it was said that his heir, Frodo, was much like him. Finally, he reached the road's end, and before him stood a homely place, with round green door. He knocked, but there was no answer. He knocked again, and still no answer. Must be out and about, Hendel thought. Oh well, he'd try again later. He recalled seeing an inn on the way here, the Green Dragon, or something.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:05 PM   #15
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Is it too late to join, or are there too many characters already? If so, disregard my post (but tell me! ) If not, here goes...

Character: Teleri Meadowbrook
Race: Human
Description: About 5'6", shoulder length, thick dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, fair complextion but some freckles. Lean and fit due to working hard all her life.
Other: Doesn't like her Elvish sounding name, and thinks her mother was being a bit fanciful. Like her father, she is very practical and down to earth, and prefers to go by Brook.
She's always been intrigued by Butterbur's tales of when dark riders attacked the Inn, and Strider left for the wild with four hobbits. His details were slightly blurred, but she's fascinated none the less.
She's adventerous, and an excellent horsewoman. She's competant with a bow and dagger. She has hunted with her father since she was young. She's reasonable with a sword, but usually does not carry one.
She's an only child. She still lives with her parents and is unmarried.

~~~

(OOC: When is this set exactly?) (OOC: I'm including Nob as an NPC, only because it wouldn't make sense to send someone off alone.)

Nob and Teleri started out of Bree. Barliman was sending them to Hobbiton to obtain some supplies more readily found in the Shire - most notably Old Toby and speciality brews of ale.
They were mounted, and led a saddled pack horse who would carry the goods home. Teleri carried the money in a concealed money belt under her tough leather jerkin.

Teleri carried her dagger and bow out of habit, in case they might find some food hunting. Neither she nor Nob feared an attack on the road.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 08:19 PM   #16
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooo, sounds cool, mind if I join?

Name:Kauilani (Kaye-oo-lani) or Lani
Race: man
Eyes: deep blue
Hair: brown w/ blonde highlights, elbow length
Clothing: Wears a dark brown tunic with colorful sashes and scarves hanging from her shoulders and waist.
Weapons: Sword, bow/arrows, 2 throwing knives and a dirk in her boot.
Other: Has a gold-tan complexion.(random, I know) She lives with her brother, Kaelin, when she is not some where else. Her and her brother, who are twins, were thrown out by their power seeking mother that murdered their father. They found refuge with a friend of their father who taught them everything they know. Has only a emrald necklace given to her by her father.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 01:45 AM   #17
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Name: Aurora Midnight
Race: Unknown
Height: 6'10
Hair: Shoulder length, slightly fanned out, black with shimmers of silver and white
Eyes: They are the many colors of the ocean.
Skin tone: a creamy ivory
Weapons: A dark blue handled flambamarge[sp?] with a star patterned blade of mithril, a ash bow with stars engraved into it, and a miniature harp of obsiden with strings of starlight
Clothes: veil that disguises her face, grey cloak that are split in the front, and resiliant to any kind of weather or attacks, thigh length leather boots, dragon helm, and a pair of leather pants, and a blue shirt.
Markings: Midnight colored insignia on her forehead shaped like a harp

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 12-16-2003 at 09:25 PM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 07:34 AM   #18
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Vespertilio entered a small, smoke-ceilinged inn just on the outskirts of Gondor, glancing around carelessly. Kissing her first and second fingers, she touched them to the hematite at her throat and then stroked her pale eyelids: her eyes were swept with a piercing blue hue. She had immediately caught the attention of several men, not from strange behaviour but from comely appearance. She approached the youngest and fairest of the men and muttered to him: "Come with me."

She led him upstairs into a small room full of shadows, whose only light was granted by the few beams of moonlight filtering through the window: a small single bed lay in the far right-hand corner of the room, shrouded in shadows. Vespertilio lay her down across, it, drawing the boy down beside her; sweeping some of his black locks away from his neck, she bit down on his throat until she felt his blood flowing freely into her mouth. She lay him on his back upon the small maroon bed and left him.

A dark figure crept into the room; it scanned the room for signs of movement and spotted the still body of the man on the neat bunk; going over to examine the body, the character noticed a high black boot hanging over the arm of a large chair. A cruel face peered out from behind the large arched back of the seat.

As the moonlight revealed the face beneath the cloak to the Demon, she felt a sudden jerk of fear. "You," said Vespertilio, rolling her eyes. "Do you not have a life of your own? You seem to live and breathe of mine—I'm supposed to be the Vampire."

"Is this the only manner by which Demons face their adversaries?" replied the woman.

"But of course: but is that the strongest reply you could come up with? Really, I suppose our methods would more acutely inspire your warriors: make it personal; hurt their feelings if you can. Marvellous counsel."

"I mean," the woman interjected solidly, "we are both aware as of how this shall end. So why don't we behave, grow up, and just…get to the point?" drawing a white-hilted sword, the woman threw back her hood and slashed at the Vampire. Vespertilio evaporated in a cloud of black smoke and reappeared behind the warrior.

"None of your tricks tonight, coward!" the mortal screeched.

"Oh I assure you, if I wished to fight you, you would know by being dead already. Tonight I am merely…illusive." She held up a hand and showed her fingers: they wavered at the end like smoke, as though a sudden wind might dissolve them. "I am deeply sorry…actually, I'm not." The Demon bowed her head, but never took her eyes off the knight. "Till next we meet, Mistress," she said, and disappeared. The woman scowled and turned to Vespertilio's victim; however he had also vanished; the woman slumped irritably on the bed.

~~~~~

Back in her cell in Gilitnalia's fortress, Vespertilio opened her eyes and smiled. She turned and felt a long wooden stake pierce her sternum; she shot a condescending look at her attacker – the man whom she had seemed to have fed on at the inn – and threw him across the room with a sweep of her arm. Wrenching the stake from her breast, she advanced towards the tortured Gondorian who laid sprawled on the floor.

"Stupid boy," she murmured. She grabbed him by the collar and put him on a large four-poster bed: it was made of deep black stone and was draped untidily with silken black sheets. Vespertilio bound the boy's hand with heavy iron chains that protruded from each side of the bed head. "I was feeling magnanimous – this time I might have really killed you." She drove her fingers into the fresh punctures on his neck.

"You don't have the decency to kill anyone," he spat at her.

"Of course I do…" she insisted. She withdrew her fingers from his neck and the wound healed. "I just have less fun that way."

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 12-15-2003 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:36 PM   #19
Kalile

Ooc: I assume that my character is the one that you refer to?

Ic: Asmalinde growled, then composed herself outwardly. But inside she wept.
You took another tonight, but I will kill you in the end and release Jeorg's, and my own, soul.
Once more her mailed fist slammed into the wall, and then she left calmly.
"Are you alright miss?" she extended a hand to the hobbit who was still sitting stunned upon the floor. The rest of the inn was still in confusion, which didn't really surprise Asmalinde considering that the clientel had never had to deal with something like this before.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:29 PM   #20
Gulio, Strength of Many

No one noticed when Hendel entered the Green Dragon. Many stunned Hobbits were watching a knight help a young lady off the floor. Hendel turned to the nearest Halfling, "What happened here?"

"That...thing! Adrian! It just..." The Hobbit exclaimed.

"Something came in here and attacked his sister! The sight of it made my blood run cold, if you follow me. Then it left, and this knight ran in," His friend translated.