Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-21-2004, 06:55 PM   #21
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Ummm... I'm confused.... though some might call me easily confused. Anyways, is Moriêl good or bad... at the moment? And what are you guys doing to eachother's characters?

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 02:23 AM   #22
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

she's good, she used to be evil, she's just being mean because she's a FREAK in the bad way... and before (if you're referring to this) i said i felt like i was too much victimising Coffin having him as the hostage-type thing at the graveyard. but Moriêl wouldn't actually eat anyone, uh, good at the moment. it's just that people keep SPEARING her . That latest post doesn't really need to be changed, just a near miss, eh?

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 12-22-2004 at 02:24 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 02:33 AM   #23
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Okay, I get it now.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:56 PM   #24
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Theoden

For those who partially get it, or don't get it at all this is for you.

people of this relm are going nuts, fighting each other based on races. there is barely any peace at all. when i say barely i mean that a group is working towards that goal: peace. the group in the gonthan collaboration. many have died in this group but some are willing to risk it. but there is one problem, every time they make a difference something happens, something bad happens. the latest streak of bad luck consist of a series of murders, not the usuall murders from a war, but someone is targeting powerful women of all races, hunting them down, taking there powers, what ever they may be and letting them run, letting they think they have a chance and killing them.

what the collaboration is trying to find out is who, why, and how to stop it, all the while negotiating between the races. what they don't know yet is, one guy well demon is behind all the maddness, the wars everything, just to get power. and become the most powerful being.

How we going to stop him? very carefull.
----------------------------------

next, don't worry about my character, he can take care of himself. and if he can't, well he dies. also, i have a question: what the heck does this mean:"call me a chair and sit on me"????????

any who any more questions ask, if you want it private pm me if not post it, well gotta go, bye.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 05:29 PM   #25
Pytt
The Supreme Lord of The Northern Eagles

the chair thing, was in case you might find my question stupid.. then you could call me a chair, and if your feets were weary, you might sit on me, though I am not realy comforting..
Old 12-24-2004, 06:33 AM   #26
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

I think I understand it now!
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 04:54 PM   #27
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärloth
ooc: at least i thought a mage was someone with supernatural powers... oh, well
a mage does have supernatural powers but that is of the magick sort. there can be alot of power used that doesn't deal with magick. inner power for example those who have power of charisma etc i would have explained it before but i had to go. i will post monday about the latest victims so we know as much as possible (for the investigation) . i would do it now but my information is not with me.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote