Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2004, 05:28 PM   #1
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Gimli occ: the gonthan collaboration

here is a new rpg. forgive me if i screw up. i am new at this.

basicallly i am going to have two threds, this one is the occ.

so heres the plot line. the war of the races is happening and people are all thrown for a loop. turns out that it is the work of a demon (a corupted maia)mastermind, Auza. a secret collaboration of races are working against him to reunite the races and over throw the demon stonghold. the setting is middle earth.
p.s. the secret group is called the gonthan collaboration.

i will start the rpg soon. but for now my time is up. i will also share my characters later. sorry!!!!!
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:34 PM   #2
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

I'll join!!! I think I'll be a hobbit, and I'll definetly be in the gonthan collaboration. Anyways, no time now, I'll post a charrie later.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 03:22 AM   #3
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

I'll join. I don't have time to post a character yet, but I will later.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #4
Telcontar_Dunedain

When is this all happening?

Character name: Anfal
Height: 6 foot 4
Culture: Man
Weapon: Long sword
Anythingelse you need?
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

Old 12-07-2004, 05:34 PM   #5
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Gandalf

welcome Telcontar_Dunedain and ethuiliel yippeee got more characters. to your question telc. i will start the actual rpg in a week so we can start with a simple foundation of characters.

here is one of my characters.
Name: "coffin" real name consolatheirialistikaita shone garstonagthan (and proud of it)
race: mix elf/ orc aka. orf
personality: weird actually. loves to hang out in graves. reason why he is called coffin. he doesn't speak very loud. he is part of the commitee believe it or not. his vast knowledge has put a place in it for him.
he laughs out loud randomly.
looksointy ears. beady eyes. humongous nose. his hieght is 6 feet tall anyway his hair is a fun one he has long hair but only in the back, the front is bald.(don't cringe he has messed up genes)
quote from coffin "you look like you would be a nice corpse. hehehehehe."

Old 12-08-2004, 12:19 PM   #6
Telcontar_Dunedain

What I meant is when in ME is this happening? 1, 2nd 3rd age?

Old 12-08-2004, 04:56 PM   #7
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Tom Bombadil whoops, heres the anser i hope

probaby the forth age. but if you any other suggestions i am open. an moderatly open book for all.

Old 12-09-2004, 02:46 PM   #8
Telcontar_Dunedain

Okay. Anfal is a descendent of the house of Hador

Old 12-10-2004, 04:58 PM   #9
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Name: Elanor Took
race: hobbit... my first hobbit rp character!!
looks: a perfectly ordinary hobbit, except her hair has a hint of blonde.
personality: adventurous. mishievous. doesn't know how small she is... wants to do everything.
weapons: is quite a good shot with bow and arrow, sling, or just throwing stuff. doesn't have much experience with much else.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 12-14-2004, 05:26 PM   #10
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Okay, I just read the rpg, and I don't get it... what's going on? Can you explain it a little more clearly?

Old 12-14-2004, 06:05 PM   #11
Telcontar_Dunedain

Nor do I.

Old 12-16-2004, 05:37 PM   #12
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Can you say where we are and where we going? Are we in Middle-Earth itself? I was thinking that if I need to go somewhere with Elves and dwarves I should go to Mirkwood/Lonely Mountain/Laketown. But what direction would I be coming from?

Old 12-19-2004, 07:38 AM   #13
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Oooh, I wanna join -- I think I shall be the basic character from another rpg I was in, in all the evilness and tumult.

Name: Moriêl
Alignment: Good, used to be evil
Race: Vampire
Status: Former right-hand woman, main assassin, paramour-mistress person of Auza. Whatever floats ur boat
Preferred form: Thick black hair, wide fluorescent blue eyes; long nails; caramel skin, puffy blood-red lips. Strange voice, kind of echoes on itself -- like the opera singer in The Fifth Element
Clothes: Corset, g-skirt. All black. Black fishnet gloves that reach halfway up her upper arms & hook about the middle fingers, if you follow me.
Weapons: Bow & arrows; short-ish curved sword. These things are not attached to her – they appear by MAGICK! MAGICK I TELL YOU! okay i'm over it.
Jewellery/Accessories: 2 silver cobra-shaped armlets; silver headdress with amethyst pendant that rests at the third eye; diamond and sapphire necklace.
Personality: Extremely weird. If anyone watches Buffy, Druscilla is what I'm going for. Kind of off, always talking about the stars if conversation is on a battle. It does have meaning, however. kind of flirtatious, but just ignore that, i'll probably forget it in about a week. ALOOF! thats the word i want, aloof. righto

and i post this actually believing people will care. See ya! Mwah.

i'm tying for hyper, but i just cant get it at the moment. hm...

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 12-19-2004 at 09:08 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:08 PM   #14
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Gimli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärloth
Oooh, I wanna join -- I think I shall be the basic character from another rpg I was in, in all the evilness and tumult.

Name: Moriêl
Alignment: Good, used to be evil
Race: Vampire
Status: Former right-hand woman, main assassin, paramour-mistress person of Auza. Whatever floats ur boat
Preferred form: Thick black hair, wide fluorescent blue eyes; long nails; caramel skin, puffy blood-red lips. Strange voice, kind of echoes on itself -- like the opera singer in The Fifth Element
Clothes: Corset, g-skirt. All black. Black fishnet gloves that reach halfway up her upper arms & hook about the middle fingers, if you follow me.
Weapons: Bow & arrows; short-ish curved sword. These things are not attached to her – they appear by MAGICK! MAGICK I TELL YOU! okay i'm over it.
Jewellery/Accessories: 2 silver cobra-shaped armlets; silver headdress with amethyst pendant that rests at the third eye; diamond and sapphire necklace.
Personality: Extremely weird. If anyone watches Buffy, Druscilla is what I'm going for. Kind of off, always talking about the stars if conversation is on a battle. It does have meaning, however. kind of flirtatious, but just ignore that, i'll probably forget it in about a week. ALOOF! thats the word i want, aloof. righto

and i post this actually believing people will care. See ya! Mwah.

i'm tying for hyper, but i just cant get it at the moment. hm...
welcome!! yay more people!! very discriptive i must say so my self ill be sure to remember that. any way about the place :we are going to lonley mountian from rivendale- yes i know its literally diserted which is a perfect place for a secret collaboration to be. also it is hard to find, so mostly members inhabit the place. also i am really exited. more characters!!!1

Old 12-20-2004, 05:12 PM   #15
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

So they're going from Rivendell to the Lonely Mountain, and Elanor is going to go to Laketown to meet the diplomat person. Should I just summarize the whole journey, or do you want something to happen?

Old 12-20-2004, 05:31 PM   #16
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

well, i just pmed you considering what you could do. but my sentiments is be imaginative, keep to plot and land but if you have a twist(to any one) either discuss it here, pm me or use it, just don't go overboard.

Old 12-20-2004, 05:34 PM   #17
Telcontar_Dunedain

I'm still a bit confused! What exacly is happening at the moment?

Old 12-20-2004, 06:42 PM   #18
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that we (Coffin, Elanor, and probably a few others) just travelled from Rivendell to the Lonely Mountain area. On the way, Elanor stopped to talk to some guy who is working on Elf/Dwarf negotiations. Then, once we arrived at the crime scene... the grave where the girl/woman (which was it, Padroot?) was murdered... Moriêl arrived and started talking to us. And now I'm going to go post something else, but I'm not sure what.

Old 12-21-2004, 09:26 AM   #19
Telcontar_Dunedain

Okay. I've posted. It may not be right but just tell me if I'm wrong and I'll edit it.

Old 12-21-2004, 01:37 PM   #20
Pytt
The Supreme Lord of The Northern Eagles

call me a chair and sit on me, but how does this work out?