Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2004, 03:26 PM   #1
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

DVD Easter Eggs

Dont know if most of you know these? I'll tell you anyways....

Fellowship EE Dvd

Disc 1--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of Chapter 27, the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch the MTV version of Elrond’s secret council.

Disc 2--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the number for Chapter 40, the last chapter on Disc 2. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight an icon of two towers. Click on the two towers icon to watch the preview of “The Two Towers” that appeared in theatres towards the end of the first film’s theatrical run.

Discs 3 and 4--Go to the Main Menus, and move the menu cursor to the diamond-shaped icon at the bottom of the page. Click on the icon to access the DVDs’ production credits.

----------------

Two Towers EE Dvd

Disc 1--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of Chapter 30, the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch Andy Serkis and Gollum accepting a tub of popcorn at the 2003 MTV Movie Awards.

Discs 3 and 4--Go to the Main Menu, and move the menu cursor to the circle icon at the bottom of the page. Click on the icon to access the DVDs’ production credits.

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Twista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 03:36 PM   #2
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Awesome, I'll try it, thanks!
Old 01-08-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
gdl96
the greg the admin

That Andy Serkis thing on the TTT EE is great.
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 04:10 PM   #4
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Re: DVD Easter Eggs

Quote:
Originally posted by Twista
Fellowship EE Dvd

Disc 1--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of Chapter 27, the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch the MTV version of Elrond’s secret council.
That's not the Jack Black one is it? I'll never be able to watch the Council of Elrond without laughing (and shuddering) again.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 04:22 PM   #5
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Has no-one seen this then? I thought it was common knowledge...

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

Old 01-08-2004, 04:49 PM   #6
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Twista
Has no-one seen this then? I thought it was common knowledge...
There have been about 5 other threads with the same info, use the search button...
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 04:50 PM   #7
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

yeh when i use it says no threads found for anything i search for. Even when i know the thread is there it dnt work.

Old 01-14-2004, 10:43 AM   #8
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Weird.... because I started one on DVD easter eggs when FotR EE came out. And I could swear I used the term easter egg in the title. Make sure you put your search criteria in the right field, I guess.