Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2003, 08:10 AM   #1
high
Sapling

The last ship

This has been posted by me on another forum- but i thought we could carry it on??? I will also to a peice about sam and maybe aragorn.......

Time stood still on that last boat that sailed from the havens. Frodo knew not how long he was there- only that he could not remember anything that he had left. When at last they were guided into what looked like a harbour, Frodo felt a great weariness leave him- like a weight that had been lifted off and depostited back into middle earth.

They were greeted by many elves, fair folk; of song and laughter, who helped them out of the grey ship and onto the fair shores of Eressea. All of the elves that had left the ship (apart from elrond and galadriel) stayed upon these white sands, talking and laughing with the harbour elves- but the ringbearers were guided onto another boud, fair and white, with its bow in the shape of a swan. They were sailing to the great mountain of Manwe- the uttermost tower of Taniquentil, the tallest mountain on earth. At the bottom was a elvish town, where they ate, and were treated like kings. But they were eager for the last part of the journey- although none save Mithrandir knew what was coming.

He guided them to the top of the mountain, and they beheld Manwe and Varda, king and queen of valinor, in their palace of marble. As Frodo looked at them so proud and fair and wise, he finnally felt he was home.............................................. ...........
Heroic self-sacrificing death scene ruined by arrival of Gandalf and still-insufferable Eomer. Why did Gandalf wait until dawn to arrive? Suspect is so he would be most attractively backlit while riding down hill. Drama Queen. Have gotten revenge on him by telling all my men Gandalf is wearing fishnets under white robe. First one who snaps his garter gets to snog Legolas.

Who wields the flame of Arnor now, you poncy tosser?

Finally some decent fighting: Orcs killed: hundreds. Humans killed: 1- go Uruk-Hai!

V. bored in Barad-Dur. Nothing to do but play Scrabble with Orcs. Is v. annoying as Orcs only know Black Speech of Mordor. You try spelling Azg Nazg Gimbatul for a triple word score. Yeah, I didn't think so.
high is offline   Reply With Quote