Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2003, 04:52 PM   #101
Legolaslvr!
Super Smilie Freak

Location: In the entmoot army, trying to get rid of black and blue!
Strider

Very deep and long breath!!!!

I named my relitivly small dog I named my particularly picture of a dragon I Named my bloated pygmy cousin's belly button I named my pencil I Named my Oscar I Named my Computer I Named my Stapler I Named my Cat I Named my One-Eyed, One-Eared, Flying Purple People Eater I Named my Brother I Named My Frodo I Named my Shrubbery with Purple Bits on it I Named my Plant I Named my Microwave I Named my Hat I Named my Headphones I Named my Bike I Named my Toothbrush I Named my Hairbrush I Named my Compass I Named my Clarinet I Named my Teddy Bear I Named my Dental Floss My Plant's Name is Pippin.

Here we go again!

The fat hobbit hobbit knows!
Legolaslvr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 06:43 PM   #102
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
There're these horses in the field next to my house. I've named two of them Gil-hwesta (which is Sindarin for Starbreeze) is a beautiful nearly black colt with a star on his forehead, and Elbereth is a grey mare with a short black mane. I haven't named the rest as Gil and Elbereth are the only ones who come up to me. I might name one Anganco which I think means Ironjaws...which lends it's self to an unpleasant idea to his personality.
My computer is the Palantir but I only call it that to myself. My bikes name is Bill or Norolim...depends on how fast I feel like going. There's this spruce tree outside that I've named Treebeard and there's a willow down by the Brandywine that I call Old Man Willow. And I've named a whole valley next to my own Ithillien because of it's stlightly tainted beauty...just a lovely place...I go there every spring to explore and to get away from the house.
Next time I get a fish...one of my own I'm gonna name it Mewlip...or Gollum fodder...either one will work.
Cheers,
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 12:54 AM   #103
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
This spring I'm getting my first car. It's a silver Taurus, and I'm going to name it "Shadowfax".