Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2002, 11:17 PM   #21
Khadrane
Elf Lord

I think "rolling" is the most popular prank everywhere, although around here we call it toilet papering. Real creative. I don't think my uncle's a kleptomaniac. He returned everything. I think.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 06:39 PM   #22
aldesign
Elven Warrior

pranks were never my fortie,
wasnt a big thing in our school,

best one we did , was to remove all the furniture from our classroom on the last ever german lesson.

we scared the teacher loads.
heheh

andy
aldesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 10:53 PM   #23
Rei
Elven Warrior

Location: Hades....it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it
Unscrew your shower head and put a light colored Kool-aid packet, like lemonade, inside and put it back on. It will be invisible and nearly unscented (you might smell a light fruit scent when you first turn the water on.) The next person to take a shower will come out feeling clean but after a few minutes will be completely sticky from head to toe!
In Imladris it dwells;
There shall be counsels taken
Stronger than Morgul-spells.
There shall be shown a token
That doom is near at hand
For Isildur's Bane shall waken,
And the Halfling forth shall stand.
Old 06-24-2002, 12:10 AM   #24
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

As a graduation prank, my mom's class rented a crane and took a huge boulder and parked it on the school lawn. They put a plaque on it that said "Stone of Wisdom. Found by the class of 1984" It's still there to this day.

Another class put a teacher's car in his office. He had a mini.
Another filled the teacher's wing of the school with balloons.
Another made caricatures of the principle and posted it around the school with signs saying "Big brother's watching you"

And my favorite prank from my mom's high school:

One class enlisted the school electrician and a gym teacher. They made a secret studio behind the gym and tapped into the overhead system. They recorded all of the messages over the whole year. They also recorded messages from grocery and department stores. Then they mixed it all all up and on the last day of school aired it. They had the principle's voice saying "school is cancelled due to extreme snow conditions. Cleaning lady to Aisle Four" and stuff like that.

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 12:34 AM   #25
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I remember during homecoming week a couple of years ago, some guys took a dude named Bart's truck keys, hog-tied him, covered him with shaving cream, threw him in the back of his own truck, and took him to some girl's house and tied him to a tree there. I think that's one of the most elaborate pranks that's been pulled around here in a while.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 06:11 PM   #26
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Khamul, rolling is a very popular prank where I live. Every year at camp, the girls roll the boys' cabin and vice versa. It's always fun to see who does the best job. 2 years ago, my first year, we did such a good job on the guys that the counselors said it was the best they's seen in years! The ground looked like it had snowed and the guys spent 3 hours cleaning it up that night and got up early the next morning and spent an hour finishing. But last year, I think the guys won, I must admit. They actually came and rolled us 3 times during the night! The third time we didin't even hear them and slept right through it. But we got back at them the next night. First we went and serenaded them. We sang "You Are My Sunshine", "This Little Light of Mine", the Barney song, and "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" as we were leaving. We pretended that was all we were gonna do, but 2 hours later we went back and silently rolled the cabin. It was a beautiful sight watching them clean it up the next morning. And boys always play dirty - when they rolled us they put toilet paper on the roof and in the trees, both of whicha re against the rules. We lost, but we played fair.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 10:15 PM   #27
Khadrane
Elf Lord

At a college near my home, some people led a cow to the top floor. Since you can only lead cows up stairs, the cow had to be butchered in the bathroom.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 10:57 PM   #28
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

That reminds me, when my dad was at (a christian!) college in Tennessee, some people took furalizer and piled it to say "Sex" in the middle of the campus. My dad said that you could first read Sex in furtalizer, then in burned, dead grass (from too much furtalizer) and then in thick lush grass.
He said the Christian Avation Fellowship piolots must have been wondering what was going on down at that Christian College!
emplynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 06:39 PM   #29
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

When I was six I tied my former best-friend's tricycle to a neighbor's car, who then drove off with it for a three blocks before realizing something was tied to their car. They got pissed at my former best-friend's mom.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 04:34 AM   #30
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

One time in the 4th grade, on the last day of school, we crumpled up all the remaining worksheets and tests and put them in a huge bag with all the other fourth grade classes papers. Then the teachers dumped it in the Principal's office, and left a note on her desk that said that little elves would come by later to pick the mess up. The little elves happened to be us, but we didn't mind. That was a lot of fun.

My 6th grade social studies teacher, Ms. Adams, had an enmity with my 6th grade math teacher, Mr. Kurz. So they played pranks on each other. Load of fun watching them. One time, they were having a civil conversation (for once) and Ms. Adams commented about her weight. Then Mr. Kurz said, "Don't worry about it. It's all behind you." Ouch. So, during a math test, the whole social studies class descended upon them in wrath, playing the ants go marching on kazoos. It was heard up and down the halls of the middle school. Best prank in the world.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 01:19 PM   #31
osszie
Elven Warrior

not reallly a prank but it usually gets a giggle at Uni

(usually works best when everyone's dashed off for coffee break). Unplug the keyboard from your computer and plug in to the computer of the workstation beside/adjacent form you.

Watch as your fellow student settles down to an afternoon work and type into their computer (via your keyboard )
"Computer error-Format C initiated, press cntrl Enter to abort"
Watch as they frantically type in the commands.....usslessly as you've unplugger their key board.
"Tsk Tsk .............. hurry or your hard drive will soon be as blank as your mind"
More panic on their part

Continue this until your giggles........or your friends nervous breakdown reveals the prank
osszie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 02:02 PM   #32
Nibs
Head Hollara

I heard of a college-level physics professor taking one of those electricity generators (I forget what they're really called), setting it inside another professors' door, and leaving it on for the night. When the other professor went to open his door, a very large amount of electricity met his hand as he reached for the doorknob. His hair amok, and obviously rattled, the prankering professor walked by and said "oh, who would do something like that?"

One prank that I will definitely consider doing, because it is so easy and so funny, involves a television, VCR, and a video camera.

First, you video-tape *just* your toilet inside your restroom from an obscure corner for about five minutes. When you have someone over later, perhaps a friend, wait until they use that particular restroom. By the time they're finished, begin playing the video tape you have of the toilet they're using and be laughing hysterically. Once they come out, wait long enough for them to see what was on the tape, then panic while shutting the television off.

I'd recommend doing this with a group, to avoid being killed by the one being pranked.

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 02:36 PM   #33
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

well, me and my friend annie always share a room at bandcamp. last year we found out that the window in our room could open (big cause for celebration at that campus)
anyways, on the last day we got all of our personal junk out of the room and then took all of our furniture and all of the furniture from the endroom and built a tower just inside the door, we stacked everything stackable, it was great, the band teacher had a kitten! we just escaped out the window.

and ive tried that seran wrap over the toilet seat trick, i LOVE it...
muahhaha
Old 08-29-2002, 04:06 PM   #34
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

I'm looking for a good way to get revenge. Must be easy, quick, affordable, and should not be serious enough for the victim to kill me. PM me with a good one.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 02:10 PM   #35
Celandine
Elven Warrior

putting serana wrap on the toilet seat

putting sugar in the salt shaker

put water ballons, full, tied to the ceiling, then when somebody steps on a string attachted to the water balloons, the water balloons will fall on their heads that one is fun.

putting water on the floor and saying it is cat/dog uh... you get the point.

pranks are fun!!!!!!!

I forgot one, TPing your brother/sister's bedroom, or anybody's if you don't have a brother or sister

Last edited by Celandine : 08-30-2002 at 02:12 PM.
Celandine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 02:41 PM   #36
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

One of my favorite pranks to play on my parents is to write down an orthodontist/doctor/dentist appointment down on the calender and to write it for that day about half an hour ago. Then to ask them if I have any appointments for that day and watch them freak out when they see what you've written down on the calender. This only works if you really do have those sort of appointments often though.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 11:04 PM   #37
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Uh-oh... hehehe. It's homecoming week, and you know what that means...

Rolling. And lots of it.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 07:44 AM   #38
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Be sure to tell us all about it!

Nibs, that prank is hilarious, but it might not work - they might leave the toilet seat up while you have it down in the video. Just a thoguht..

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote