Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2002, 03:30 PM   #1
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Pranks and Practical Jokes

OK, here's your chance to tell your best (and worst) pranks! My only real prank was what me and my best friend did on Thursday night. We snuck out of my house, crossed several backyards and one busy road, and went to one of our friend's houses. His name is T.J., and he has this really cool white Camaro. It's his baby! Well, we took sunscreen and wrote "Just Married!" on the back of it, and put hearts on all the windows! We also left a note. We didn't get caught, and he still doesn't now it's us, but....

I callled him yesterday, and said that I was going to VBS on Friday and saw his car and it had a bunch of white stuff on it and not to be nosy but what was that??? Well, he is really really really mad! He doesn't think I did it but he thinks I know who did it, cause he kept asking me, "Who did it? Who put that gunk on my car? Of coure I pretended I didn't know, and told him to let me know when he found out who did it. He said he would.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 05:03 PM   #2
Garina
Elf Lord

lol! That's funny!
Our class managed to waste 1/2 hr of our last French lesson cos 2 boys carried the teacher's desk, chair, tape player out of the classroom and into the other room. It was funny at the time!
Entmoot Resident Bard #2
Wielder of the shiny fire extinguisher
Worshipper of the divine cheesecake

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere, rejoice!!! Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Dammit, eyeliner and dreadlocks should not be that sexy!
Garina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 05:42 PM   #3
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

Quote:
Originally posted by Garina
Our class managed to waste 1/2 hr of our last French lesson cos 2 boys carried the teacher's desk, chair, tape player out of the classroom and into the other room. It was funny at the time!
That's an idea. My french teacher would probably have a temper-trantrum if we did that. She can act like a 2 year old.

One time at Church Camp, we took a canoe from the lake and left it on the steps to a girl's cabin. It was fun.,
emplynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 06:14 PM   #4
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by emplynx
One time at Church Camp, we took a canoe from the lake and left it on the steps to a girl's cabin. It was fun.,
One time... at band camp...

Mines not too original. Some one was pissing me off, so I put mint toothpaste on the toilet seat.
Old 06-09-2002, 08:00 PM   #5
galadriel88

Once when I was like, 8, at camp, my cabin's counselor got us all together and we went and rolled the camp directors' cabin. It was pretty funny, considering that one of the directors was our counselor's husband...

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 06-10-2002, 12:52 PM   #6
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

Best: I was spending the night at school with a friend, so we sneaked over to the guys' dorms after curfew, went in their bathroom, and put clear plastic wrap over all the toilets (They didn't have urinals cuz it used to be a convent). NO one caught us.

Also best: These two history teachers we always playing pranks on each other. One time during lunch we helped Mr. Hall take all the stuff from his room and switch it with the stuff in Mr. Ross's room. Right down to the posters on the wall. When Mr. Ross came in from luch to teach his class, our class was sitting his his room, having a normal lecture.

Worst: After our teacher left, we turned the thermostat down to 40 and left it on all night.

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 08:36 PM   #7
galadriel88

Quote:
Also best: These two history teachers we always playing pranks on each other. One time during lunch we helped Mr. Hall take all the stuff from his room and switch it with the stuff in Mr. Ross's room. Right down to the posters on the wall. When Mr. Ross came in from luch to teach his class, our class was sitting his his room, having a normal lecture.
LOL, that's funny!

Old 06-15-2002, 05:16 PM   #8
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

I'm not much of a prankster, but my sister's done a couple things (which is suprising to some people b/c she's supposed to be perfect )
Once, my sister and her friend played a prank on their computer teacher. She had taken the internet away from the students, so they got the little ball out of the teacher's mouse on her computer and left a "randsom note" that said,"if you ever want to see your mouse alive again, give us the internet back!" The teacher didn't even think it about it being my sister b/c, like I said, everyone thinks she's perfect. But, the teacher eventually found out who it was, and my sister and her friend had to mop out the bus! (our school only has one bus b/c it's so small, and we only use it for field trips)

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
HobbitChick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 11:15 PM   #9
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I just got back from Boys State and we gave one of our counselors a little shock with a disposable camera. We took the film out of it after all the pictures had been taken, and we charged up the flash and figured out that if you touched this one spot, you got a bit of a charge out of it. Then one of our guys snuck up behind Ryan when he was about to take a bite of his barbeque and stuck the camera to the back of his arm. They said that his arm went spastic and he dropped his sandwich. I saw the back of his arm and he had a little burn mark. We laughed and laughed about that. Poor Ryan.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 12:56 AM   #10
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

On an exchange program to France, one of our group members had her wallet stolen. To make her feel better, a few of us got together in our hotel room and ate chocolate ice cream (with little brown chunks in it) on a white towel on the bed. Naturally, the ice cream w/ chunks got on the towel and we decided to use it for a prank.

We removed all the toilet paper from the hotel bathroom and hid it, and dropped the white towel with suspicious looking brown stains and chunks on it next to the toilet. Then we waited for our last remaining room mate to come back from shopping. When she did, she went into the bathroom. A few seconds later, she asked us if there was any toilet paper left. My friend said, "No, just use the towel," and I promptly added, "That's what all the rest of us have been doing!" Our roommate completely fell for it! She ran out of there yelling about how gross we were. It was hilarious, we were rolling around laughing like maniacs.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 08:44 PM   #11
galadriel88

ROTFL, FF! That's hilarious!

Old 06-17-2002, 01:36 PM   #12
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
I had this cardboard stand up person and I put it in a dark hall out side my parent's bedroom before dinner. Then after dinner it scared the heck out of my stepdad. I got in trouble for that.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 03:21 PM   #13
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

my uncles and my mom works at a mall. One day my sister and I had to come because Mom thought we couldn't stay home alone (I wonder why? *looks at near perfect model of Mordor made of flour*.) We were really bored, but then Nina got an idea (beware her ideas!) We went to the dollar shop and bought fake coins and fake paper money and doublestick tape. So we went to the department store on one end and taped some of the money to the floor and hid in the clothes rack. I betted 30 people would try to pick them up. Nina betted 23. We were both wrong. About fifty people came to try and pick them up! We were cracking up so badly the employees almost caught us! Best memory of my life

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 07:28 AM   #14
Garina
Elf Lord

ROFLMAO!!! Claenoic that is evil! But very very funny.
Entmoot Resident Bard #2

Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Old 06-19-2002, 09:34 AM   #15
galadriel88

Hmm, I should try that sometime! LOL that's really funny!

Old 06-19-2002, 12:47 PM   #16
Garina
Elf Lord

I was in my friend's form room one time when there was a group of guys hitting the ceiling with a hockey stick. Not surprisingly, one of the ceiling tiles ended up smashed on the floor. I was about to climb out of the window (you're not allowed in other peoples form rooms) so that a teacher didn't come in when they carefully picked all the pieces up and walked out of the room. They reappeared with an intact ceiling tile that they had nicked from the next room. Apparently they found a loose ceiling tile and slid it out, leaving the pieces of their one on the floor. They then filled the hole in their ceiling with the stolen tile.
This wouldn't have been so funny, if it wasn't that my friend said it was the third time that it had happened!
Entmoot Resident Bard #2

Old 06-19-2002, 02:44 PM   #17
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Elvis Presley and his friends, when staying in hotels, would move all the furniture out of the room and call room service. When the waiter arrived and saw them sitting in the middle of an empty roomhe would go and get the manager. While he was gone, Elvis and his friends would put all the furniture back!
LOL!

Way to make the room service guy look like he's insane!
Old 06-19-2002, 02:45 PM   #18
galadriel88

LOL, these are really good!

Old 06-20-2002, 09:51 PM   #19
Khadrane
Elf Lord

I'm too mature too do pranks. Well, not really. I'm just too stupid to think of any. During college, my uncle took all the furniture from this room and put in on the roof. He put this huge statue up there, and the school had to hire a crane to get it down. He also put all the cars into the cafeteria. He ended up having to take off the doors and doorjams. It took the school three days to get all the cars out. He stole a bust of Abraham Lincoln and gave it to my parents as a wedding present. He also stole all the silverware from the cafeteria and put it on the teachers' doors a few days later.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 10:54 PM   #20
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Your uncle sounds like a kleptomaniac.

Does anyone here go "rolling"? You know, taking toilet paper and stringing it up in other people's trees. We do it a lot down here during homecoming week. It's probably the most popular prank around here.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote