Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2002, 01:23 PM   #21
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
oops

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris

Last edited by Christiana : 08-05-2002 at 02:36 PM.
Christiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 10:31 PM   #22
Handmaiden of Yavanna
Elven Warrior

Celebrial wandered the woods about Minas Tirith, mulling over the herbs needed for the injury her latest patient she was nursing.

She tucked her cropped red hair behind her ear and knelt to tear up a root from the forest floor. She had cut her hair many years ago to keep it out of the way while she worked. It now only went up to her chin.

A sudden sound drew her away from what she was doing. Celebrial looked up startled.
She wandered wayward for a time, from the gardens of the gods to climb the everlasting mountains free that look upon the outmost sea, and never wandered back but stayed softly singing from glade to glade.
Handmaiden of Yavanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 12:28 PM   #23
Lothsell
Sapling

Location: Somewhere in the Orion arm of the Milky Way. Other than that, uh, not certain.
Nazgul

Hi, may I play?

Daria watched the hooded creature leave the inn, astonished at the martial abilities the girl had demonstrated. She followed the maiden out, pulling her own hood over her head as she nimbly stepped over the girl's recovering assailant. She didn't want to frighten the girl with her Haradrim-ish appearance.

Most people saw her dark skin, and other traits, and took her to be a remnant of Sauron's Forces. Daria didn't blame them. She rode a black Rohanian stallion, rarely seen without a Ringwraith. And after all, wasn't one of her old nicknames "The Tenth Nazgul?" At that thought, Daria shuddered and adjusted the dark glasses that hid her terrifying eyes.

Daria decided that her given name would be a hinderance here, and resumed her battle name, Dark Side. She quickly approached the lady warrior.

btw: Daria's bio can be seen in the Characters thread, but it's really confusing. If y'all think she's too far-fetched, I can make up a more believable character

Last edited by Lothsell : 07-07-2002 at 12:32 PM.
Lothsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 01:04 PM   #24
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
Im going away 4 3 1/2 weeks 2day.bye

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Christiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 11:33 PM   #25
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

Myanduri exited the Glorious Eagle, trying the clean the spilled ale off her cloak. SHe swore to herself. That had to happen every time, didn't it. And this was her newest cloak, too. As she travelled back to her house she noticed that even for Minas Tirith, even for after dark, the streets were oddly void of inhabitants. Odd. She shook it off and decided to walk about a bit before retiring. She didn't want a hangover in the morning. Not like last time.

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote