Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2002, 04:37 PM   #21
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

O.K.,O.K., I'm starting it. Look for: The War of All Races: The Actual Story. I'll need a little help, because this is the first RPG I've ever started. Oh, and Feairex, if you want since your character is a male, it could be like the whole Eowyn thing, going to war in disguise. Just a personal opinion.
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 05:26 PM   #22
Faeirex
Hobbit

Location: A place inside my head, where none but myself dare go.
Huh? Wot did you mean? My character is a woman dressed as a guy? My guy is going to war dressed as a woman? Everyong else is men dressed as women? Everyone else is women dressed as men?

I'm far too easily confused...

~Fae
Am becoming disenchanted with palantir guy. Refuses to send me photo, except of one v. large eyeball. Says he is shy but I rather suspect he is fat, or perhaps hairy. Have heard some v. bad stories about palantir relationships. Should probably cool it for a while.

Well, wouldn't you know, palantir guy turned out to be Dark Lord of Mordor. Just my luck. Could have been worse, I guess. Sauron not far or hairy, just disembodied force of evil. Must go now, have to raise massive demon army to scourge the earth. Also, have manicure appointment. Is no easy task keeping nails pointy.

Am tired of climbing up and down eight million stairs just to taunt Gandalf. Should have imprisoned him in easy-access dungeon where could taunt more effectively, and would not have to wait until after breakfast.

Have crossed orcs with goblin men in caverns below Isengard. V. tedious experience as orcs and goblin men most reluctant to breed, even with dinner and flowers. Next time will try something easier, such as breeding goblins and cheerleaders to create super-perky army that can travel by day and will not complain about pink uniforms.

Did not know when decided to make demon army for Sauron that would be so darn messy. Curse my decision to be Saruman the White. Should have decided to be Saruman the Muddy Brown, or Saruman the Faintly Greenish. White just shows all the slime.
Faeirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 06:21 PM   #23
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

Forget i said anything.
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Old 06-18-2002, 08:45 AM   #24
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fairex!
I love your signature!
Old 06-22-2002, 03:18 PM   #25
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
Hey, can I join?

Character:Christiana(Christa)
Race:elf
Bio: Originating in Eredor,Christa went to Rivendell often, and there met Aragorn.His staunch ally, JRR didnt want to tell about her, cuz shes a girl. She is also a good friend of Legolas and Arwen.Very athletic,good at climbing
Weapons:kicks butt w/ long sword, longbow, & dagger.
Only one who can out-shoot her:Legolas
Supeiriers at sword: Only Aragorn
App:br. hair, ice-blue eyes, 6'1, 124lbs
Animal Companions: Lightfall:daughter of Shadowfax,Cheyanne:elven-wolf

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris

Last edited by Christiana : 06-22-2002 at 03:37 PM.
Christiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 03:59 PM   #26
Faeirex
Hobbit

No Faramir, I wanna know what you're talking about. Sorry, but It'll just bug me otherwise. I can't help being dumb. Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Anyway, while I'm here, rather than me just wandering off on my own private storyline, are there any ideas you have for things Madjael could do that would be useful to the storyline? It might be nice to actually interact with people rather than just doing many posts talking about how handsome I am, and how wonderful I am, etc.
And how pushy girls annoy me.

I will try to avoid insulting the various females too much, but some of them are going just a bit too far...[alright, a lot too far. As in several miles out to sea and still accelerating]. It's a bit hypocritical, as if I had chosen a female character I would probably end up doing exactly the same thing, but the fact is, I didn't. And while I should stand up for my sex, it is simply a fact that girls can't fight as well as guys. For one thing, they have poor spacial awareness, so have nowhere near as good an aim. For another thing, they are simply not as strong. Unless you have some huge butch womens-football-playing girl, which I don't think anybody wants, there's no way they will even be able to lift a longsword, let alone have the strength to block a thrust.

Hey, I do my homework. I know what I'm talking about.

Rant over. This has no real purpose, it was just a general ramble. Please don't tell me that this is only a RPG etc, because I know that. I don't take it that seriously, I just felt the need for these things to be said. Feel free to ignore it is it's not what you want to hear [have a feeling only Faramir and Earang will read this now. Ah well].
I'm just writing whatever comes into my head, and will continue to do so. Hey, that's just me. I won't sugar-coat my opinions for anybody.

So, any ideas for what I should do? I take it challenging women to a duel to prove my strength is not an option

Oops. Sorry. Again.

~Fae
Am becoming disenchanted with palantir guy. Refuses to send me photo, except of one v. large eyeball. Says he is shy but I rather suspect he is fat, or perhaps hairy. Have heard some v. bad stories about palantir relationships. Should probably cool it for a while.

Well, wouldn't you know, palantir guy turned out to be Dark Lord of Mordor. Just my luck. Could have been worse, I guess. Sauron not far or hairy, just disembodied force of evil. Must go now, have to raise massive demon army to scourge the earth. Also, have manicure appointment. Is no easy task keeping nails pointy.

Am tired of climbing up and down eight million stairs just to taunt Gandalf. Should have imprisoned him in easy-access dungeon where could taunt more effectively, and would not have to wait until after breakfast.

Have crossed orcs with goblin men in caverns below Isengard. V. tedious experience as orcs and goblin men most reluctant to breed, even with dinner and flowers. Next time will try something easier, such as breeding goblins and cheerleaders to create super-perky army that can travel by day and will not complain about pink uniforms.

Did not know when decided to make demon army for Sauron that would be so darn messy. Curse my decision to be Saruman the White. Should have decided to be Saruman the Muddy Brown, or Saruman the Faintly Greenish. White just shows all the slime.
Old 06-22-2002, 04:37 PM   #27
Christiana
Elf Lord

Listen,I kick harder than any boy in my grade, and im more athletic than any boy in my grade.so stop flaming girls.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 06-22-2002, 06:09 PM   #28
Faeirex
Hobbit

I'm not flaming girls, I'm pointing out facts. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.

I do karate, so I'm trained to kick and punch, and to block blows. I can totally believe that you can take the guys in your year on. Girls can fight, I know that. All I was saying is they're not as strong. Cold, hard facts.

Just deal. Move on. Fine, you may not agree with me. But can you at least conceed I may have a point?

~Fae

Old 06-22-2002, 07:48 PM   #29
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

Stop fighting! Please! Really, no getting mad at your friends, just the Orcs. And Faeirex, don't be so hard on your gender, your beating yourself up. And Christiana, I'm glad you've joined, there's no problem with it. I am a little surprised there are only 3 boys. Wow...
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Old 06-23-2002, 08:13 AM   #30
Faeirex
Hobbit

Faramir! I'm shocked!

This is not fighting. It happens to be a 'debate'. And I am very good at 'debating'. Just leave me be, it keeps me happy.

I'm not being hard on my gender either. In most ways, girls are far superior to boys. I'm just telling it like it is.

It's nice to see you being so open minded and trying to keep the peace, but providing I don't push anybody far enough to hire a hitman, we're fine. At least, I'm fine.

You ignored my pleas for ideas, and my question about the Eowyn thing. Once again, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

~Fae

Old 06-23-2002, 11:15 AM   #31
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

I'm totally in agreement with Fae. And I'm a girl. It's true. Men do have a stronger upper body build than women. Don't get on me about this: I'm majoring in biology. With the exception of only the East German women's olympic team (and I can dog them because I'm german), the average man can throw farther, run longer, shoot farther, than the average woman. I leave room for the exceptions (such as the EGWOT).

Okay, so Christiana you're buff. So. In Fourth and fifth grade I could run faster than anyone else in my school save the High school boys. I could also throw farther, but not as hard. I also had greater endurance. I could run three miles in an hour whereas it took everyone else (again, save the High school boys) longer. Now, I've never done any archery, but I have pretty good aim at darts. And I've always been able to lift loads that surprised people (considering my size). and in case anyone's wondering, in fourth grade, I turned ten and weighed 70 pounds.

Now, in defense of my character, I've made her train for most of her life. When I say she's formidable with a sword or bow, I mean she's a great shot. I'm not saying she has matches with Legolas, but I'm saying that, for a human, she's pretty darn good and doesn't miss often. With a sword it's the same. For a girl, she can fence pretty good. She might not get out of this war alive, considering she's fighting a bunch of guys (namely orcs), but she can hold her own in hand-to-hand. There's nothing wrong with a buff girl. All I ask is that we don't have any wonder-women.

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 02:03 PM   #32
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

I don't really see what's so shocking about what I said. Please take this argument to another thread if you will. And I meant if you didn't like your character being a man, he/she could go to war disguised like Eowyn. Is it that confusing? Well, maybe.
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Old 06-23-2002, 02:13 PM   #33
Faeirex
Hobbit

Faramir, I repeat, IT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT!!!

*coughs* Ahem.

It's ok, I feel I have made my point now. Henceforth I will remain silent on the subject of she-warriors. Happy now?

And I do like my character being a man. That's why I chose a guy. I'm gonna have lots of fun being a big macho guy type person, so don't worry.

Yes, you were that confusing. Or not really, but I didn't understand you, which amounts to the same thing. I really should actually post on the story at some point, shouldn't I...

Old 06-23-2002, 02:51 PM   #34
Christiana
Elf Lord

My character's had 2,807 years of practice

Also,can we get on w/ the game?

Old 07-02-2002, 10:23 PM   #35
Handmaiden of Yavanna
Elven Warrior

I posted about getting into this rpg a while ago but if you can't use me, just delete the post. I know I'm probably late coming in.
She wandered wayward for a time, from the gardens of the gods to climb the everlasting mountains free that look upon the outmost sea, and never wandered back but stayed softly singing from glade to glade.
Handmaiden of Yavanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 11:56 PM   #36
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Nothing wrong. Have fun!
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!