Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2004, 01:30 PM   #21
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Insidious Rex
11. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.
Darn, I could have done that that idiot in front of me that complained to me that I was kicking the back of his seat when I had pulled my legs up on my own seat. Some people....

26. Each time the Ring appears on screen, hiss and mutter like gollum and reach with your hand for the Ring.
Old 01-03-2004, 02:20 PM   #22
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
27. At Eowyn's scene, or any other scene where you resent the line-changes, jump up and yell, "Begone, foul dwimmerlaik, lord of carrion! Leave the dead in peace!" or whatever line fits in appropriately. Do similarly for a character you don't like.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 04:02 PM   #23
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
LOL! These are hilarious!

28. when legolas appears, annoy all the fangirls by saying: man hes ugly!

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Christiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 06:58 PM   #24
gdl96
the greg the admin

I kept doing the Mr Anderson thing yesturday when I saw it again with my friends
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 10:48 PM   #25
Christiana
Elf Lord

29. go up to the snack bar and say in a loud voice "how much is a pint of miruvor?"
OR
go up to the snack bar and say in a loud voice" what do you MEANyou don't have any lembas?!"

Trust me. its fum

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 01-05-2004, 01:26 AM   #26
Christiana
Elf Lord

the mister anderson thing make it hilarious!

at aragorn's coronation, i leaned over to my neghbor and whispered "Ranger boy got a shower!" she looked at me strangely. I can't imagine why

I also yelled: "wheres the chocolate flavored lembas?!"

Old 01-05-2004, 02:12 AM   #27
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Har har! Hilarious guys.

Here's another one: When Legolas does the stunt on the Oliphaunt, yell "That's not Legolas, it's Peter Pan!"
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 11:54 AM   #28
mallondwen
Elven Warrior

these are great, i will definately have to try a few of these i'm just crazy enough to do it too.

during the emotional and tear-jerking scenes suggest loudly: "make-up" or during the Elrond/Arwen scene yell: "the matrix has you Arwen!"

when it fades out for the first time yell: "its about time" and get up, see how many people actually stand up too

during the big action scenes yell: "come on, that is SO fake!"

when Frodo is about to destroy the ring say (loudly of course): "this is the day you will always remember as the day the ring was ALMOST destroyed!"

make very annoying and very disruptive sobbing sounds at all the wrong times

take a whoopi cushion

or just ask the person next to you endless questions about the movie some of the replys can be very amusing, believe me.
Grey ship, grey ship, do you hear them calling,
The voices of my people that have gone before me?
I will leave, I will leave the woods that bore me;
For our days are ending and our years failing.
I will pass the wide waters lonely sailing.
Long are the waves on the Last Shore falling,
Sweet are the voices in the lost Isle calling,
In Eresëa, in Elvenhome that no man can discover,
Where the leaves fall not: land of my people forever!”
mallondwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 04:04 PM   #29
Tuor of Gondolin
Elf Lord

Originally posted by Mallornwen
when it fades out for the first time yell: "its about time" and get up, see how many people actually stand up too

Also, in the section Ages 13 and up (which warns parents of "scary"moments in movies) it's rather hilarious. Part of the review says:
Quote:
Thunderous battles - not bloody, but with men pierced, flattened by weapons, severed heads hurled as ammo, many dead bodies: man leaps off cliff while on fire: scary creatures include giant spider, flying dragons [???], orc fighters with gargoyle faces [elephant man orc?], ghost warriors. Iffy for preteens, younger kids, parents should know what they can handle.
But it's in the 13 and up age range movie review section!!! A teenager can't handle the elephant man orc?

Take Back America

Aure entuluva!

Last edited by Tuor of Gondolin : 01-05-2004 at 04:06 PM.
Tuor of Gondolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 06:46 PM   #30
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

=> When that general of the Orc Pelinor Fleids army comes on, (the pink looking guy who looks all deformed), Gothmog - at least we can assume shout:

"THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT A HAMSTER IN A MICROWAVE"

I dont have the guts to do it however..

Last edited by Twista : 03-17-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Twista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 08:54 PM   #31
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

That's awesome Twista! I wanted that stupid pop-corn faced orc to die sobadly. Why oh why did he not miscalculate when he sidestepped the flying masonry.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 10:11 PM   #32
Christiana
Elf Lord

LOL

say in a really loud whisper to the person next to you: You know Legolas dies at the end, don't you? (trust me, its fun)

Old 01-05-2004, 10:18 PM   #33
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
when Frodo is about to destroy the ring say (loudly of course): "this is the day you will always remember as the day the ring was ALMOST destroyed!"
You have to make sure to do this at a moment when it seems it wont be, and see how many people you fooled.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 10:23 PM   #34
Heather Wooltoes
Elven Warrior

NOBODY better try any of this !#$%&* when I go to see it for the first freakin time tomorrow!!!!!

YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME MAD!!!!!!!!!

mad:
PPPPPLLLLLLLBBBBTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't p*** me off.....I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!
Heather Wooltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 10:27 PM   #35
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Quote:
That's awesome Twista! I wanted that stupid pop-corn faced orc to die sobadly. Why oh why did he not miscalculate when he sidestepped the flying masonry.
die ugly orc die!!! when i got home from the movie, all i was saying was how wonderful the movie was and how ugly that orc was.

Quote:
say in a really loud whisper to the person next to you: You know Legolas dies at the end, don't you? (trust me, its fun)
LOL

Quote:
Bring two half-parts of a coconut to the cinema, and when the Rohirrim/Faramir and the Gondorians start their ride, rise up and start clonking them together (feel free to start jumping around with horse-like movements and sing "brave Sir Faramir ran away" as well).
even better- bring a whole lot of half coconuts (i dunno where you'll get them...) and hand them out to people, saying "hit them together when the rohirrim ride" it'll be funny to see if people do it!!
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 10:59 PM   #36
Shadowfax
The Fleet-Footed

Aaaahh! Those are all hilarious!

"To remain ignorant of things that happened before you were born is to remain a child" (Cicero, 106-43 B.C.)

"Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth" (Picasso)
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 11:24 PM   #37
Christiana
Elf Lord

At a random moment, scream FIRE!!, jump to your feet, then sit back down and watch the ensuring havoc

Old 01-06-2004, 01:08 AM   #38
gollum9630
Canadian Guy.

Quote:
Originally posted by mallondwen
i had to take my brother and his friend and when it faded like that i told that was the end and he was pissed that it "ended like that. also the first time i saw it and that happened this guy was like "what kind of f***ed up endingf is that" then when it came back he was just like "oh"

Wierd Harry Potter quotes

the old nintendo duck hunt game

Lemmings

Swron

Random Homer Simpson Quotes
gollum9630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 02:50 PM   #39
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Christiana
At a random moment, scream FIRE!!, jump to your feet, then sit back down and watch the ensuring havoc
you do know thats like the text book exception to what the first amendment DOESNT allow right?

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 03:18 PM   #40
azalea
Long lost mooter

Yes, no one do that one unless you want to get kicked out of the theater.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote