Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Time to put your foot down!

First of all I’m not saying that forums and blogsites are areas of utmost danger.
It is the placing important personal information for anyone to access who wants to and are persistant enough that is my focus in this article.

The gradual dehumanization of our lives by the introduction of the internet and cellphone has gone to far. The younger generations have totally lost perspective in their eagerness to embrace everything that make things easier and quicker to access.
Not a thought is given to the fact that the internet is NOT supersafe, impregnable fortress!
Innocent people get their identities stolen, their accounts hacked into and emptied and their lives ruined. But I suppose that the overenthusiastic embracers of the unfettered digitalization of every day life couldn’t care less about this highly negative aspect of this major change in our society.
Now there is even talk of getting rid of cash cards. The cells are supposed to be used for every kind of transaction.
We who do not want to bullied into getting our lives totally mobilized and internetized will in the end have to give in, unfortunately.
The digitalization-enthusiasts cannot comprehend a world where interaction between people is not done via computers. The actual physical meeting and conversation between people are beyond their understanding.
Instead they want dehumanize the world via the use of computers, the internet and cellphones. And, it goes without saying, make it easier for criminals to invade the privacy and ruin the lives of innocent people.
Fight the tyranny of digitalization! Reclaim your lives! Don’t let the authorities and companies bully you into submission! Resist the dehumanization of our society!
This is a call to arms for all people who’ve had enough and who have been abused by incompetent authorities and companies and who is out for justice!
Let your voices be heard!

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-01-2011 at 05:28 AM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote