Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2008, 08:34 PM   #22
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief Erikson View Post
You sure remember a lot of detail, when dreaming, Thain.
Well, when I do remember them (which is acutally pretty often...). Sometimes I'll know I have a dream, but can't remember anything about it.

A few nights ago, I had a dream where we were preparing for a hurricane or tornado or something. So I was trying to pack up a bunch of food and water. I carried a bunch of water bottles (a lot more than I could realistically carry) along with some bags that looked like ice packs, but were actually powdered water (O_o). I guess I put them in a bag, I don't really remember, but then I went to try to see what kind of food to pack. I saw a big bag of rice, and thought that would be good, but then I wasn't sure if I should bring it uncooked, which would be more portable, or cooked, which would be convienent. So I started making a bunch of rice, then my mom told me that we had to go. I ran to my room to get some books so I would have something to do. I just grabbed some books that were next to my bed (and actually are next to my bed): The Light of Eidon, Questions Catholics Ask Father Sheedy, and a book that has four of Dickens' works in it. I think I woke up after that.

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Thain Peregrin Took I is offline   Reply With Quote