Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2003, 10:22 AM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
The Quest for The Black Moon

for those of you who have read my fanfic in writers workshop know that it is also named this, but their two DIFFERENT stories, kay? So here it goes.

A long time ago, about 8,000 years ago, a prophecy was made, stating that seven childeren would be born, and on the day of destruction they will save or lose middle earth to the dark forces that are trying to take over. You get the whole idea.
If you dont just ask me some to-the-point questions and I'll gladly answer them.

Name: Andrithalalei (Andrith)
Race: Elvish Warrior (She used to be a dark elf Queen, but now she's good, and works for Elrond)
Description: Waist length black hair, with fine white streaks in it, one blue eye, and one indigo, tall, slender, quite beautiful.
Personality: As always, short tempered, yet calm at most times.
Likes to take revenge I'm afraid.
Weapons:A long blade, named Terren, it's hilt made of mithril, plus the scales of a dragon. Poison Daggers, Bow and Arrows embriodered with a circular symble which represents her family crest, (although her family died years ago).
Animals: A black leopard with silver spots, a blue eye, and an indigo eye, name Isil.
Clothing: Formal; A long, silk dress, her family's crest sewed onto the corners. Usual: Black leggings, with a silvery-blackish tunic, that she tucks in.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 12:33 PM   #2
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

I'm so stupid, this is my tenth rpg, but its cool,
name:Silivryn (sil' iv rin)
gender-m
race:elf
status: kinda opposite of lady's charactar, used to be good, but steadily going bad.
appearance: very fair face, but sinister eyes. They are deep violet and beautiful, but they also show his pain, anger, and sinister evil. His slick jet black hair is cut unusually short, and spiked.
clothes-when he's around good elves he wears a light green tunic with matching leggings. when he's by himself being evil, he wears a long black silk cloak, and black pants.
weapons- two long blades riddled with magic.
animals- dragon! I have been wanting my chractar to have a dragon in forever! not fully grown, only about 3 ft tall, dark violet scales that can become invisible on command. her name is, Saphira.

ain't he cool? boohahahaha!

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 02:06 PM   #3
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: I'm just going to give everyone who joins a head start here.

ic: Andrith gripped her blade tightly in her hand, swinging it at her trainee, Arwen Evenstar, teaching her to block attacks, and to dodge them. It had only been ten weeks since Lord Elrond had hired her to teach his daughter, and already she was a superb student.
"Alright, now Arwen, when I swing to your left side, you block me with your right." She said, softly yet clearly. She thrust her sword to the left, and Arwen did an quick block. Just as she was about to teach her some more dodging attacks, an elf with broad shoulders, and light brown hair approached them, his eyes unmoving from Andrith's as she gazed at him in surprise.
"Yes, Captian Tehltian?" She muttered, sweeping back her black and white sweaty hair with a just as sweaty hand.
"Lord Elrond requests your company." Tehlthian said with a quick glance at Arwen. Andrith nodded, and turned back to the young Mistriss.
"We'll finish this later." She said softly, turning on her heel to follow Tehlthian to Elrond's private chambers.
Old 10-11-2003, 03:05 PM   #4
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Silivryn sat under a tree in Rivendell, outside of the last homely house. He silently watched Arwen's lesson, <Getting better> he thought. He had been watching her everyday, not Arwen, Andrith. He had once admired her, when she was dark and evil. He had been bound to the life of the good, kindly elf forever. His mother didn't want his dark roots to take over his life. She brought him to live in Rivendell. But nothing could keep who he was away from him. Silivryn brought his dark gren hood over his face and vanished.

Old 10-11-2003, 03:51 PM   #5
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: I be a dwarf okie

ic: Hendel wandered the forests around Rivendell's edge. His short, stocky form moved with surprising grace in the thick bushes. He paused, and removed the hood of his deep forest cloak. His great red beard was the focal point of his face, and it drew the attention away from his kind green eyes. Hendel stood for a moment, listening to the sounds of the forest. He gazed ahead at what was visible of the great elven city of Imaldris.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 05:26 PM   #6
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Okay Gulio.

ic: Andrith entered Elrond's chambers, and immeidiatly dropped down in the nearest chair, awaiting his explination. He sighed, his face creased with many wrinkles yet still looking extremely younger then he truly was.
She looked about 21 compared to her true age, 1,560. "You called?" She pressed.
Elrond looked up. "Yes. Something is happening, we have yet to discover what it is, but something is...stirring close to Mount Doom...and we need you to go and...meet a group in Bree, might you be up for it Andrith?" He asked.
She hesitated, not sure if she wanted to leave Arwen in the middle of her studies. "...Alright. How long, though?" "Until what?"
"Until I leave, when I come back, stuff like that." Elrond nodded. "You leave when you wish, if you could make that in about a fortnight it would help, and when you come back I do not know. I bid you well young Andrithalalei Daughter of Andriathinale, Prince of the World across the seas." She stood, and quit his chambers, preparing for her leave, which she would take at dusk the next day.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:12 PM   #7
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

It was becoming harder and harder for Silivryn to stay in Rivendell for long periods of time. The city of Imladris bore into the part of him he wanted to keep hidden. He threw aside his green tunic and robed himself in the long black cloak. He stood in a great hall, made purely of a cold, hard black stone. A shrill whistle escaped is lips, and the slow, rythmic beating of dragon's winges echoed in the tall cavern. Saphira landed at his feet and neatly folded her wings behind her. "You were'not gone long." she said, her saphire-blue eyes meeting the deep violet ones of her master. "I can't stay long anymore." He replied, "It is getting heavier, I am not meant to stay in Imladris." A small fireball formed in his hand. He musingly lifted it up in the air and it burst into small flames. "We have to travel to Mordor, he called me." Silivryn said to Saphira. He mounted is dragon and waved his hand over her, making them instantly invisible. They flew unseen into the night.

Old 10-11-2003, 08:00 PM   #8
zone
Elven Warrior

to lazy to make a character...now
Old 10-11-2003, 08:39 PM   #9
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

New character!!!!!!
Name: Sesso-mare
Race: Elf/Demon = 1/2 Demon
Hair: silver- white, It is long, so she wears it in a ponytail
Sex:Female
Eyes: Oarngish-yellow, with silver eyebrows, and long black lashes.
Weapons: Mithril mail, Titanium rapier, w/ black handle, wrapped in black leather, leather arm bands, Lorien fashoned bow, and quiver of leather with a multitude of ash arrows,and small, secret throwing knives
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 120
Description: Crecent moon mark on the back of her right hand. pointed ears, graceful, fast.
Jewls: A small, almost invisible chain with a topaz decorated by diamonds, a tiny silver anklet, and a wolf shaped silver pendant that dangles from a gold chain
Clothes: All of her clothes are multi. shades of black, grey, brown, green, and purple. They include: a long cloak, skin-tight shirt with long billowing sleeves, thick leather boots, cotton&wool socks, and black pants

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 10-15-2003 at 11:28 PM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 09:17 PM   #10
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Hey, you can all join, it's fine with me.

ic: Isil paced heatedly back and forth across Andrith's room, glarring nails at her. "We cannot leave Arwen! Not when she is just beginning!" Isil snapped at her.
"She will be fine." Andrith said calmly. "I could have sworn ever since you turned good you've been oddly strange about doing what your told, Andrith!" He said, jumping on the silk, white covers laid over her bed.
"Isil...please, don't talk about...then...when I was...different then now." She whispered, shaking off a headache. Isil made a deep growl, and sat his head in her lap as she laid down on the bed next to him.
She stroked his fur, and gently, yet swiftly fell into a lightly sleep, having three dreams before the dawns early light peirced her window, and then her eyes, waking her.
Old 10-12-2003, 12:55 AM   #11
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
This is my character.

Name: Robin
Attitude: Unlike my other wild wolf person, she is not human, nor is she good or bad. She just is.
Appearance: Robin has pale green skin and long, long, forest green hair that has never been cut. Her eyes are not of this world, being all the colors of the earth and sky at once, and are disconcerting to look into.
Clothing: A simple tunic of plant fiber woven into cloth
Weapons: None
Bio: Robin is a changeling child who runs in the forest. Many hunters have seen her, smiling impishly from the bushes; some claim she brings good luck, while others picture her as a trickster. For some, the last sight they ever saw was of her childish face smiling secretly and half hidden behind her vast hair...
In the spring, Robin runs throughout the land, waking it up.

Ic: Robin slipped into the window of Elrond's room as she had so many times before; though he lived in a city, Elrond was friendly to the forest. "I have news from Mount Doom," she giggled.
"Most distressing."
Elrond sighed. Robin had no concept of human cares or worries; life was a game to her as often as not.
"What news?"
"There's been flying things coming, searching, searching but not finding yet. No, not finding because of me!" she crowed, and Elrond breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't decided to play games with him there.
"Thank you. I'll inform Andrithalalei."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 01:18 AM   #12
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ic; Andrith sat up in bed, as Elrond suddenly rushed into her room, stealing glances at both her, and Isil. She had falled asleep in her tunic and leggings that night, so he was very lucky she had been decent.

ooc: I forgot something in my clothing thing.

Nightwear: usually a long, silverly black night gown, that bares more then it covers, although at times (as we found out) she will sleep in her normal clothing.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:30 AM   #13
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Silivryn and Saphira circled above the gates of mordor. <go to the tower> Silivryn spoke to her with his mind. <why?> she asked. <I have no business with those orc rabble.> Saphira's wings filled with air and they glided down infront of the mighty citadel. <stay here> Silivryn slid off her smooth scales, landing on the hard ground. He made his way to the top of the tower. "Lord? You called me." he said aloud. "You have been faithful to me, Silivryn." a voice came, echoing off the walls. "I do what I can, Lord." He replied. "Whats news from Imladris?" the voice asked. "They have heard news of something brewing, though they don't suspect you." Silivryn smiled. "They mustn't find out anything else!" said the voice. "They won't, they won't!" Replied Silivryn. "You may leave." Silivryn spun around, making for the door. "Thank-you, Lord Galbatorix."

ooc: if anyone wants to be the big bad guy, go ahead, you can change his name if you want.

Old 10-12-2003, 01:52 AM   #14
zone
Elven Warrior

can we be evil?
Old 10-12-2003, 01:54 AM   #15
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Of course you can. But I ask that we keep our number of evil peoples down to a limited 3, I really don't think we can handle more then that in this RPG
Old 10-12-2003, 01:55 AM   #16
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

yep! don't you like me evil dragon dude? boohahahaha! evil hobbits don't really fit well, but cool sinister elf guys are cool! plus I like his name, very evil, Silivryn, oosh, gives me chills! ok, i'm just weird, forgive me.

Old 10-12-2003, 02:05 AM   #17
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

AH-HA! PIPIN! I"M OLDER THEN YOU!! NOOO!! I"M NOT SUPPOSE TO BE OLD!!!! Help!! just so you know, I DO NOT LOOK OLD. I LOOK TO BE IN MY EARLY TWENTIES/
Old 10-12-2003, 02:52 AM   #18
zone
Elven Warrior

Name:Haritsu Kimandai
race:???
class:destroyer MUYHAHAHAHAHA!
g:male
looks: Eyes: are firey orange / hair:black / skin: pale white with a tint of grey
armer: He wears black plated armer from shoulder to toe
weapons: A strange large crimson sword
info: He lusts for power and destruction. He has no mercy and no concept of good. He lives in a large evil fortress somewhere...
(I am not so motivated for large details today)
Old 10-12-2003, 04:17 AM   #19
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Zone...are you...completely there at all times?
Old 10-12-2003, 04:43 AM   #20
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Ooo, this looks totally coool.

Name: Ghâshbúrz
Allignment: Good
Race: Maia
Sex: Female
Height: 6'0
Hair: Black; wavy & chest-length
Eyes, lips, clothes: Black
Skin: Grossly pale
Weapons: Arrows made of fire, sword made of fire.

Status: 1 of the 7 children; used to be evil [was somehow related to Haritsu Kimandai, perhaps a sibling, distant cousin or mistress, I don't care] but then...changed...for some reason...Makes up for lack of evildoing by frequently being a smartarse.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 10-12-2003 at 04:50 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote