Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2003, 12:32 AM   #1
Pimpernel
Enting

David Clement-Davies

Oy, I just love Clement-Davies books...if anyone's read em (theres only 2 and they're billions of pages long: Fire Bringer and The Sight) talk here...i guess you could call them fanstasy, right?? I dunno what else they would be...
just kidding, I only wish I was Eru...power is good..except I would get corrupted so know...and why am I writing all of this randomness that's popping into my head that you don't give a rat's tail about.....??
Pimpernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 07:28 PM   #2
Agalayth
Elven Warrior

I'm currently reading The Sight. It's very interesting. I'm at the part where Larka just realizes she has the Sight (only about 95 pages in). It's about 450 pages long or something like that.

How was the book Fire Bringer?
Old 05-25-2003, 10:45 PM   #3
Agalayth
Elven Warrior

Ohhhh I just finished The Sight and it was AWESOME!!! It had such a good ending, and the writing was fantastic. Anyone who likes fantasy should read this book!