Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-12-2003, 10:51 PM   #1
goodwarlord
Elven Warrior

Things or stories that have happened to you that were very strange, scary, or wierd!!

I have a few, but i have to think of all the stories that I have. Do you have like a freaky place in your town or "Village" that no one knows about. Like me and my friends,(actually two of them). WElll anyway, we were down in these woods, by a large river. And ME and one of my other friends were down exploring(We like to look around!) Well anyway, I started yelling becuase I heard this thrushing from the bullrush and plants like a few yards away. My friend and I were down in this deep bank, And I started yelling,"What the #$%& was that?" A start getting freaked out, adn so does my friend that is down there with me. I mean, my other friend, that was on top of the bank, left us, on his bike. My other friend starts to jump up and down, and he leaves the place. I somehow "Weasel" my way out of this thing, and we leave that place. Dude, it was freaky, my friends have seen woman, with no body, but just clothes floating in the air. And I heard this voice two times, and every time it was like ISH TA,MA LA,SECUR! And I will remember all of those giberish words for the rest of my life. So tell me about yours!
goodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 08:04 PM   #2
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

Whoa. That sounds creepy.

Okay, you might think I'm crazy, but, one night while I was sleeping, I woke-up because I had to use the bathroom. And when I opened my eyes, I saw my light switch click and and my light turn on, then I turned on my lamp and it clicked off. And also, one day, I went to this antique store and I saw this spooky looking ventrioquist dummy on one of the shelves. When I took a closer look at it, I swear that it frowned at me! I mean, at first it had that freaky smile, then it FROWNED! I told my mom that we should go to the other antique store next-door, and she took a quick look around and left. And then as we walked out of the shop, my sister whispered to me "It frowned at me, too."

Since then I have been afraid of thaat store, antiques, and especially ventriloquist dummies.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:06 PM   #3
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Very freaky.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 10:52 PM   #4
Herooftheworld
Hobbit

That is very scary

Do u guys and girls have anymore?
Herooftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 03:36 PM   #5
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Re: That is very scary

Quote:
Originally posted by Herooftheworld
Do u guys and girls have anymore?
???

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Twista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 11:12 PM   #6
Bombadillo
"The Bomb"

Whoa. I have nothing that supernatural, but my friends and I once walked in on a hobo crapping in the woods. I thought that was pretty weird.

Years before that I was walking alone through some different woods. It was a residential neighborhood, more or less my backyard, but the woods were still property of the government and so there was a doubly high fence around it. And I was 6 then so this was thrice my height. I got in through an opening and was walking along when some drunk decided to unleash to giant dogs on me (Rottweilers or Dobermans; I don't know which is which). I ran of course, and dove onto the top half of the fence expecting to jump over the rest from there, but I just toppled the whole thing over into some bushes instead and then kept running. I reached the outer level gate about ten feet later and ran through it trying to play everything off so any pedestrians wouldn't catch on; I thought i'd be jailed for trespassing. I walked back home trying to hold my kneecap in place. I succeeded. That was traumatising.

Last edited by Bombadillo : 02-25-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Bombadillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 07:45 PM   #7
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

ow. now my knee hurts.

well, when i was a little kid, my mom had this E.T. doll on her night table and i was always sorta scared of it. so one time i was walking by her room, and i swear to god i saw it turn and look at me. i'm not kidding!
oh, and this other time i thought i saw it picking it's nose

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Lady Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:49 PM   #8
katya
Elven Maiden

I was in my room listening to my stereo. It has one of those equalizers that have settings, like rock, pop, etc. I usually keep it set to rock, but that day, as I was sitting there, it changed to pop all of the sudden. I got up and changed it, but when I walked away it turned back. It kept doing it, and the timing was really uncanny. As soon as I sat down, it would change, no matter how long I waited. Eventually, I got scared and went into my brother's room. I explained the situation to him, and after a few minutes, I went back to my room. I swear, as soon as I walked through the door, it changed. I ran into his room that time, totally freaked out. I went back and turned it off for a while, after I calmed down. It was fine the next day.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:06 PM   #9
brownjenkins
Advocatus Diaboli

this reminds me of a time when i was riding my bike down a back road years ago... i looked up and saw this cute little sparrow-type bird swooping down in my direction... within moments its claws were in my head and it was pecking away at my hair

i had fairly long hair back then, so i can only assume that it must have looked like some great nesting material... i whacked the bird off twice but it kept coming back... i started to have thoughts of some hitchcockian-type revenge for a bb-gun incident at a friend's house about a year earlier (yes animal lovers, i killed a bird just for the fun of it... in retrospect it wasn't all that fun and i moved on to different forms of male adolescent random destruction)

with my third whack the bird must have decided that the beating it was getting was not worth the prospect of a nice soft nest and it flew off back the way it came... needless to say, seeing huge flocks of birds in nearby trees had me a little nervous for a while after that... but the attack was never repeated, so i can only assume that the sparrow society decided i had learned my lesson and they were willing to let me off with a just warning this time
Old 03-04-2004, 10:08 PM   #10
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

eesh, that reminds me of the time i looked in a bird house behind the greenhouse and almost got my eye pecked out by a mother wren...*shudder*

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Lady Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 12:31 PM   #11
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

When I was doing work experiance in the castle I live by, I was in one of the towers and cleaning out the top room (so all the documents and that stay clean and readable). Anyway, I was there by myself, the guy I was working with had left for a moment. The doors were all locked - even the one leading to outside - to stop the public wandering into the tower. Suddenly there was the sound of the lower inside door slamming shut and footsteps running up the stair. Then there was this laughter coming from a passage way at the top of the room. (It was one of these rooms that have a staircase and walkway around so you can reach the books and documents right at the top). I **** myself at this and turning around the door that lead to the roof was open. I ran up the stairs - still scared stiff - to close it when I heard a scream. The woman was gone but looking over the battlements down at the ground, there was the child lying there.
Then the guy I was working with's voice came from the door. I nearly **** myself again when I heard it. He had come back with the boxes we needed. I was glad to see him. But when I turned back to where the child was lying she had gone. I tell you it took me a while to go in that room alone again. And I haven't been the only one who's heard this woman laughing.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Last edited by Lalaith_Elf : 03-05-2004 at 12:32 PM.
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote