Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2003, 12:46 AM   #1
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

The Passing Days

This is a storyline done in between the years of Bilbo's relaxing years, and Frodo's adventures, where we don't here much about hobbits, but lots of things are going on in the realm of Men, Elves, Wizards, and Dwarves.

This tale centers around Aragorn, and a few of his fellow friends who start off protecting the border of the Shire, and end up encountering Southrons, Orcs, Wargs, and Goblins.

If you are in anyway interested pm me or reply here. It would be appreciated.
Old 01-04-2003, 05:44 AM   #2
Nilore
Elven Warrior

Location: I am every where and I am no where, I am everyone and I am no-one! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I'll join.

Name: Kirathir
Race: Human
Weapons: Dwarven long sword made of Mithril & two elven daggers.

Are you playing the part of Aragorn?

Raise the Phial of Galadriel and let the Star Glass of Lothlorian cast out the Darkness of Shelob's Lair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naur an edraith ammen! Naur dan i ngaurholth!

There was a roar and a crackle, and the tree above him burst into a leaf and bloom of blinding flame. The whole hill was crowned with a dazzling light!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bhûl latu dûmp

Accept Your DOOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DIE MERE MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh NO I AM A MERE MORTAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop the NUKE Stop the NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nilore writes last will and testament.

Gets on knees

And begs God for Mercy.

Realizes He's already dead

Flies up to heaven ( By the power of Red Bull) and lives happily ever after. THE END

( It's a MINI adventure)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nilore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 06:16 PM   #3
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Hey sounds kinda cool to me i'll join. yeah im wondering that too are u play aragorn?

Name: Glistenfae (the t is silent!)
Race: i'm not sure yet either elf or man/men w/e
Weapons: Sword it's an elven sword shes quite good with it shes very hard to beat! she has a bow too but she doesn't like it as much.
Occupation: well she doesn't really have one shes kinda like a ranger she travels a lot and helps ppl.
Odd end things about her: shes quick, light of foot and can avoid being seen, and she knows a fair amount about magic(k)
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 11:43 PM   #4
wahine

I shall play Aragorn if a dude doesn't opt for it before we begin, this is why I am withholding my Char. Des.

Give it a day or two, and then we'll see, for I have whims that change with the wind !
Old 01-05-2003, 12:09 AM   #5
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I would like to join! I will either be Aragorn, or my normal characther.....
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:11 AM   #6
wahine

*passes off the torch of being Aragorn to Undomial*

Well, now that THATS sorted out. I will post my character momentarily.

Lilotia (Tia)

Halfelven
female
old
Mirkwood

description: Black/ deep brown. Elvish looking.

weapon: Long slender sword, two dagger like knives. Is skilled in archery, but has stopped using the bow and arrow

skill: Has the uncanny ability to empathize with the people she is close to (feels what they feel in a sense). can speak with the animals of the woods.

personality: quiet, contemplative (thinks before she acts), rebellious and somewhat unruly, although she has an amazing ability to be congenial and likeable. Somewhat confused by the meaning of life, and often speaks of mournful things that befell her father and his father and so on. Shows great insight on why people (men) act the way they do. And mistrusts elves of Lothlorien

Last edited by wahine : 01-05-2003 at 12:13 AM.
wahine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:17 AM   #7
Cidual
Sapling

I'd be interested
my character:
name: Beruthiel
race: elf
weapons: skilled with a bow, can use a sword but prefers the bow

She's very strong willed, doesn't give up hope easily. She is from mirkwood.
Cidual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:27 AM   #8
wahine

Mirkwood? MIRKWOOD! I love you! *regains control*

~~~
Lilotia quietly snuck up on the Ranger. He was sitting near a small camp fire smoking a pipe and spewing forth disgusting smoke. Aragorn didn't seem to notice a presence.

She got behind him, and put forth her hand to touch his shoulder, but w/ lightening quick speed he grabbed her wrist, and extracted his sword. Placing it at her neck. She smiled at him, "What are you doing in my woods Aragorn. I thought you were guarding Buckland."

The Ranger put down his sword reluctantly, and looked out at the mirkwood trees. They seemed to lean into the conversation, as if gathering news. "I have heard of strange tidings. Southron men, coming from all angles of this land. Trying to gather people to them for some rebellion, I have come to seek the counsil of Thranduil, and to ask for a few hardy elves."

Tia eyes him strangely, "Arwen not coming along?" she asked just to make Aragorn uncomfortable. For she loved to see him uncomfortable and loved more to fight with him, or for anyone for that matter."

"That Noble-archer, is none of your concern." He said in a deep and threatening tone, but his eyes were merry, for he knew it was only Tia's way.

"Archer?" Tia didn't know to laugh or yell, "Noble? I am no longer that. I gave that title long ago. Have strayed from my path as have you."

Suddenly with a shout, an elf-maiden leapt out of the brush with her bow poised if she saw signs of trouble. Tia laughed openly...

~~~
Okay?
Old 01-05-2003, 12:28 AM   #9
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Wahine- your character distrusts elves of Lothlorien?? Kewl!! *evil look* I am going to be Aragorn and My normal character Losillewen, discript in Giants, S4C, etc.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 01-05-2003, 03:35 AM   #10
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

hmmm quite intresting so far as i had orginally suspected but if all the elves follow in this kind of sequence it's going to look or seem pretty lame.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 01-06-2003, 12:07 AM   #11
wahine

elvish I agree, I didn't want Ms Undomials Lothlorien in Mirkwood anyway. We'll pick her up along the way. i thought it was only logical for your character to be there because you ARE FROM MIRKWOOD~! Live enough?
Old 01-06-2003, 12:25 AM   #12
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Don't worry, I will not be bringing my character in yet. And I will bring her in nicely, so as not to shake anything up.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:49 PM   #13
wahine

Well I can't exactly do someone else character so...anytime.
Old 01-20-2003, 11:05 PM   #14
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc:Well i have decided i shall be of the race of men except as a girl of course and my name shall be Lasliana and since no others seem to be going on i shall! um one question where the HECK are you guys? I need to know where i'm going.

ic:I sighed a heavy sigh before pressing forward. I had just finished a heavy battle in the mountains and was wandering about once again looking for something to do. For i am always looking for those adventures and battles that no one else is willing to fight. As i walked i began to notice tracks, tracks in the path i was walking they looked to be human and looked to be fresh. I looked at the marks more closely and then decided that i would follow the tracks and see where they led, what was the worse that could happen?
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 01-22-2003 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-20-2003, 11:26 PM   #15
wahine

Tia spoke quick and sharp elvish to her aide. "Put your bow down young one"

She looked again at Aragorn, "So Ranger, I suppose you want to speak to my dear loathsome brother. The king *mock bow* of Mirkwood?"

Aragorn's eyes took on a merry light as she spoke. "Yes." was what he replied simply.

Tia's companion whispered something in her ear, and Tia cocked her head to one side, talking aloud and eyeing Aragorn, "Did youu bring a woman with you, for there is one in the forest, our forest, and will be held captive if she isn't vouched for." Aragorn said nothing.

Tia replied gleefully, "She aproaches!"