Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 06:29 PM   #1
Bard
Hobbit

Hi there, how`s everyone? I`m quiete oke myself and very happy to have find this new Tolkien-site I didn`t had any notion of in the past. Looks a bit like my fellow dutch Tolkien-site www.thefellowship.nl. Pay a visit there if you`d like, they all know Englesh so that shouldn`t give any problems. Hey wow, I like the icons above, never seen such. Erm, yeah, sorry if I opened a new thread while there already was one of the same issue. If not you could make a welcome newbie thread of this one!
C`ya, greetz, Bard.

P.S.I put my favorite character on top.
Old 11-06-2002, 06:47 PM   #2
Finglas
Enting

I'm sure that one of the administrators will swoop down and close this thread soon since there is in fact already an official welcome thread. But, before that happens let me be the first to extend my warmest greetings to you. Happy mooting!
Old 11-06-2002, 07:09 PM   #3
Bard
Hobbit

Thanks a lot Finglas (nice name).
I `d already suspected this thread would have ended soon enough, but I couldn`t find the official welcome thread. Where is it? Something else, do you have discussions about politics and theological and ethnic issues or every day things now and then? Or where can find a non-Tolkienismictish (what?) discussion on the forum? (so I could getta know you guys better).
Old 11-06-2002, 08:43 PM   #4
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Welcome to the board. The welcome thread is actually at the very top of the forum, and there was also a link when you signed up. Feel free to re-introduce yourself there.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Closed Thread