Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2002, 08:41 PM   #1
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

The shipwreak

Hello. I need some people for this. The theme is this: the elves ship has sunk and they need to build a new one. Unfortunatly there's no wood where they were shipwreaked..........................
That's it so far.

Here's my character.
Race: Half elf and half Maia
Looks: long blonde hair, tall
Ancestry:mother was a Maia (unamed) father was Meadhros
Horse:none
Personality: nice but fierce in battle
Name: Laicalasse (it means Greenleaf)
Weapons: 5 daggers a scimitar a dirk a rapier a sword and a bow (it glows when my friends are in danger) and a never ending supply of arrows
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-03-2002, 08:59 PM   #2
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Please.............. someone reply....................... I beesech thee................... REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beg of thee.................................. i plead with thee................ i implore thee...................................... i ask thee on bended knee.............................................. .
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-03-2002, 09:09 PM   #3
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Hello!! I would love to join!

Here's my character.
Race: Elf
Ancestry: one of the Galadrim
Horse:Namarie
Personality:
Name: Losillewen
Weapons: sword and bow

I will post IC: soon!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-03-2002, 09:13 PM   #4
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

hmm we need a Galadriel, a Frodo, a Gandalf and a Shadowfax. Plus a lot of anynonomouse elves which one do you wanna be?

Old 11-03-2002, 09:19 PM   #5
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I would like to be a annonomous elf and Shadowfax, if that is ok.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-03-2002, 09:21 PM   #6
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

GREAT!!! i could be Galadriel and one anonomouse elf named Laicalasse.

Old 11-03-2002, 09:22 PM   #7
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ok! when do we start??
Old 11-03-2002, 09:23 PM   #8
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

hmmm................ now! we can do without a Gandalf and a Frodo for now. We'll need them later on though.

Old 11-03-2002, 09:25 PM   #9
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ok. please start!!
Old 11-03-2002, 09:27 PM   #10
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

We're having a conversation away from Gandalf who is tending Frodo who caught a nasty cold from the icy water. We're on a seeming deserted island that no one knows about. it's bad. Even Manwe can't see it. Its Morgoths island but we don't know that yet..............

Last edited by Laicalasse : 11-03-2002 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 09:31 PM   #11
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Grand!! when am I supposed to show up?? should i be shadowfax now and be Losillewen later, or should I be both now?
Old 11-03-2002, 09:35 PM   #12
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

um....... not Shadowfax............ ok here's the start of the conversation:

I (as Galadriel) say "there is great evil here. I feel evil i have not felt since Melkor, who is named Morgoth came forth and slayed my kinsman, Finrod Felagund in battle."

Laicalasse says "i too feel this evil. But what can we do except call out to Manwe and hope the wind will deliver our cries to his ears"

Old 11-03-2002, 09:39 PM   #13
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: what exactly do you want me to do??
Old 11-03-2002, 09:39 PM   #14
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

carry on the convesation and i will make stuff happen.

Old 11-03-2002, 09:42 PM   #15
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: carry on the conversation as who??
Old 11-03-2002, 09:43 PM   #16
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Losillewen. Shadowfax can't talk.

Old 11-03-2002, 09:56 PM   #17
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ok. I will post in about 30 min. I gotta go eat dinner.
Old 11-03-2002, 10:00 PM   #18
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

30 mins okay. got it.

Old 11-03-2002, 10:42 PM   #19
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I am back!!!

Losillewen: Hello Galadrial and Laicalasse!! what in the name of Eru has happend to our ship??

ooc: she is a young elf and a little bit hiper at times. also, the name of your RPg is misspelled. I will ask SGH to fix it, if you don't mind.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-03-2002 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:00 PM   #20
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: You mind if I join in as an Elven maiden? (Ahem, the name Taewen, no I don't know what it means, I made it up)
Tall, brown,blue
Elven clad.
Sword.
Is snappish, and doesn't like insolance, but is a softy at heart (if you can find it!), is extremely stealthy, and unlike most, has no love for the stars (reason to be figured, and discolsed at a later time)
Also, is a renowned warrior, and has commanded many victorious troops.

This one is deactivated, I think.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-03-2002 at 11:02 PM.
Closed Thread