Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-30-2002, 06:36 AM   #1
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

SEARCH FOR THE BLUE CRYSTAL.

I have taken the liberty to start another RPG forum

I have named IT the SEARCH FOR THE BLUE CRYSTAL.

bassically sauron in the early days of the first age was given a magical blue crstal to look after it had a great powere in it that could let him rule the world but he could not work out to use it so deep in MORDOR he hid it an underground labirinth with many puzzles and traps and there is also the tale of a creature that was locked in the labirinth, a creature of enormous power. so when sauron fell when the ring was destroyed the labirinth remained unguarded and was lost and now basically a band of people searched for it and failed to get passed the labirinth and only the one survived and made it out he went into exile for a long time and now he's back to find the blue crytal again but first he needs some followers this is where you come in ,the people of the entmoot, I am zavron the only survivor of the original group.

here is my character:

name: lord zavron
description: tall weather beaten brown hair and blue eyes
race and culture: a mix between elf, man, dragon he is a zanis. culture worshipper of xave the forgotten ainur.
weapon: a special lightning axe, and a long curved sword and shield.
horse: breed of shadow fax
name of horse: Hontre

Here we go :

scene the lonely mountain zavron is talking to some dwarves about a profitable adventure

dwarve: errr.. I dont know? I ll have to think about it!

zavron moves away from the huddle of dwarves and accidentally bumps into....(this is were the first character comes in)

you go from here
please give your charachter here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 12-09-2002 at 02:43 PM.
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 12:57 PM   #2
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

accedently bumps into ME! ha! ok. here is my character. btw I PM Aeryn asking her to open up the quest for aragorns heir.

Name: Losillewen
Race: Elf (Galadrim)
Wepon: Sword and Bow
Backround: A elf of Lothlorien. very good friend of Galadrial. is telepathic like galadrial.
hair color: blond
horse name: Namarie; decendent of Asfolioth(sp) (Glorfindel's horse; not Arwen's.)
is that ok??
I will post ic: soon
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 05:41 AM   #3
zavron

z: sorry! ouch my head! oohh!!

zavron looks up immediately a flash shines in his eyes

Z:Hey your an elf aren't you, come with me.

Losillewen you may step in now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-31-2002, 06:05 AM   #4
zavron

unwilling to resist Losillewen follows zavron to the lonely mountain. he leads her to a rock face near the mountain he lays his hand on the rock there is a loud crack and the rock splits zavron enters and...

nothing more all she remembered was a large thud and she was unconcious!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-31-2002, 07:06 AM   #5
zavron

Losillewen woke up dazed and disoriented whispering was going on all around her it was hard to tell what the voices were saying
but after a while she managed to make them out

voice1 : was it really necesary to hit her on the head?
voice 2: look, too many people have turned our offer down we need someone, and an elf would be pretty useful.
voice1: i still think she would have helped without us having to kidnap her.
voice3: hey quiete shes waking up!.

ooc: losillewen can continue from here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-03-2002, 08:07 PM   #6
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Can i join please? Here's my character........

Race: half elf half Maia
Personality: mostly nice but fierce in battle
Looks: long blonde hair streaked with black
Weapons: 5 daggers, a scimitar, a rapier, a dirk, a sword, two knives and a bow (magical. It will glow faintly if my friends are in danger) and arrows (neverending supply)
Mother: an unamed Maia
Father: Meadhros
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Laicalasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 08:13 PM   #7
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

OOC: Cool Zavron! I got Kidnaped! YAY!! I like getting kidnaped in storys!!

ic: I followed Zavron to a large rock, which he magicly opened. then suddendly I got knocked on the head and knew no more. when I woke up I found my self lieing on the floor of a huge room. the room had three occupants which I thought were Dwarves. I immeditly(sp) leaped up and to my suprise and dismay my weapons were gone!

Losillewen: "what is the meaning of this!? whatever you people want me to do I won't! you kidnaped me so I will do nothing for you! you don't have to worry about me changing my mind, I am one of the Galadrim and a Kins-folk of Galadriel! I assure you I will not give in! also, I demand you give me my weapons!"

then Zavron entered and said......

ooc: Zavron- I will let you go from here. Laicalasse- what is your character's name?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-04-2002 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-05-2002, 12:20 PM   #8
zavron

zavron: sitdown

and strangely enough los' quietened down and sat back on the chair she had just got off.

z: no need to get angry first let me introduce you to my team members this is Malpan, Naa Tel'raa, and Astarien. malpan is a trainee wizard but if you ask me hes getting quite good.
Naa Tel'raa is a white warg. Now Astarien is an elf like you she is from lothlorien. We have brought you here in the hopes of that you will join us.

losi': But....

z: shh! all will be explained...

zavron but his hands on losi' head there was a flash.

ooc:I did that to save me having to repeat the informationof the adventure you can continue from here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-05-2002, 12:53 PM   #9
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I thought Zavron was wizard because he put his hands on my head and i knew.

Losillewen: I know what you are trying to do, but why do you need me? if all you need is a elf then you could use Astarien. also we Galadrim will help someone who is in need, but if that perosn shows hostility we will not lift a finger. you have shown hostility, so I will not help you in any way, shape, or form. also, it would not have to do with the fact that I am the best one in middle earth with the sword and bow, and the fact that I could probobly get past the laberinth and kill the fell creature as well would it??

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-05-2002 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:27 AM   #10
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Watches the lady elf, they are calling Losillewen, and thinks of her status, remembering why they did want her. He looks her over taking in every feature of hers, the way he does with all new people he meets. He noticed every thing about her, and memorized her every feature before she relized he was looking at her.*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 12:32 AM   #11
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: what is this? a warg? *look at him strangely and before he knows it she know everything about him. (ooc: don't forget she is telepathinc!)* I did not know there were such thing as "good" wargs. (ooc: this # means I am saying this in someones mind) # you are a warg are you not? you don't trust me do you. where are you from and how old are you?#
Old 11-06-2002, 12:45 AM   #12
Fred Baggins

occ:Normaly I use <> but since you are usning # I will to. O yeah, did i mention all my charachters can do what i call, sending mind messages?

ic:#Yes, your smart aren't you? The big girl can tell I am a warg.# *He starts to speak aloud, though not in the Common toungh. You can still understand him somehow though.* No, I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone I don't know, and sometimes I don't trust those I do know. And if you must know I am from The Old Forest. My age i will keep to myself.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-06-2002, 12:55 AM   #13
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: # quite the sarcasim please! the old forest huh? your age is some where between 500 and 1000 years. you don't know me? then why on earth did you kidnap me? couldn't you have used another elf? I was supposed to have met a friend half and hour ago! can you tell Zavron to let me get out of here, I want to go see my friend! I haven''t seen her for many a long year, and I am not going to miss this oppertunity! if you do not perswade him to let me go I will leave by force! and I would like to spare the trouble on my part and the mess on your part. please talk to him now.#
Old 11-06-2002, 01:05 AM   #14
Fred Baggins

#You guess my age? You guess wrong! Heh, I guess we are all wrong once in awhile. And I don't know you true, but I know OF you, as do my companions. Your friend will wait, she has for many years already.We need you now. Plese do not try to leave, it would not be wise.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-06-2002, 12:23 PM   #15
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losilllwen: # do not try to leave? of course I will try to leave if you do not let me out within an hour or so.# Zavron, when will I be able to leave?
Old 11-06-2002, 12:39 PM   #16
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

name: Fimbren
description: tall, blonde, blue eyes
race and culture: elf born in valinor (half Noldo, quarter Vanya and Teleri)
weapon: Ringil (Fingolfin's sword), sometimes Anguirel (Eol's sword, mate of gurthang), a bow, He also has hidden somewhere, Durin's axe which he hopes to return to the dwarves eventually.

name of horse: Nahar
horse: descended from Valinorean horses and Rohirric horses

Fimbren followed the revolt of the Noldor ans was Finrod Felagund's best friend. He was also therefore well acquainted with Galadriel and has met Losillewen in the past. He has fought in most wars from the wars of Beleriand to the war of the ring.
He is one of the greatest warriors alive and was compared to such human warriors as Hurin and Turin, and elf lords like Finrod (who he practiced fighting with) and Fingon, even Fingolfin.
He also wears the ring of Barahir, which Aragorn gave him to wear for a time in memory of Finrod, which he keeps temporarily and plans to return at the crowning of Gondor's next king after Eldarion.

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 11-07-2002 at 02:31 PM.
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 12:41 PM   #17
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: hello Fimbren! when do you want to join? do you want to be my "friend" that I was supposed to meet?

edit- your name is perfect for my poems!

old Finrod Felagund,
Fimbren isn't his name,
he uses it in RPG's,
but it sounds most the same!

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-06-2002 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:45 PM   #18
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: One of the characters can find me and invite me in but not knock me out. I'll recognize Losillewen and eventually you'll find that I know of the crystal.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:47 PM   #19
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ok... when do you want them to find you?
Old 11-06-2002, 02:40 PM   #20
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

right.............NOW!