Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2002, 05:52 PM   #1
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider witches, wizards and Hobbits?

What happens when Frodo and his company are thrown into a new world? A world not like theirs? A world of witches and wizards? The world of JK rowling?

The fellowship goes through a portal when their path is changed in Moria. They fall into the world of Harry Potter and don't know what to do. They fall into a grassy maedow in front off a large magical castle.

I need some sharacters to start this off.
Name; Cody
wand type: mohogany, phoenix feather and 6 inches.
appearence: short, grey eyes, long brownish gold hair.

I look out from my window at the grounds of Hogwarts and started to think about how this year will tourn out. I was in the common room of Gryffindor and My owl sat next to me hooting softly as she slept. I looked at the lake and at Hagrids little cottage at the edge of the woods. My room mates were still in the main room talking to the rest of the Gryffindors. I was new here and knew no one. My father Lupin told my mother of Hogwarts and she decided to let me stay their and afterwords be with him. My mother worked in america in the ministry. My father had told me about the school and its wierd goings and its secret tunnels. it sounded like a great school.

Please join if you can. I need a fellowship and some students and teachers.
Old 09-22-2002, 06:48 PM   #2
Allorien
Hobbit

Sam Gamgee Hey Sicirus!!

Hey!! I'll join... that is a clever way to bring the two worlds of Harry Potter and LotR together.
Name: Evelyn Merrywell
Wand type: Diamond willow, phoenix feather and dragon heartstring, 8 inches.
appearance: 5'4'', longish curly black hair, large dark eyes.
House: Gryffindor

Hey, I'll try to get my friend Catgirl to join aswell...if you want.
Good Luck getting characters!!!!

Last edited by Allorien : 09-23-2002 at 11:35 PM.
Allorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 06:01 AM   #3
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Thanks Allorien.
I hope this story continues. I started a different RPG once but then No one else joind. I am going to get Brokehorn to join and hopefully others.
Old 09-23-2002, 07:22 AM   #4
Beleg Strongbow
Truest of Friends

Location: Pennsylvania, but I have a vacation home in the Westfarthing.
shouldn't you be 11 if its your first year?

Aure Entuleva!

John Kerry for President!
Beleg Strongbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 05:37 PM   #5
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Beleg Strongbow
shouldn't you be 11 if its your first year?
I took a test and transfered there.
Common Beleg join. Pleeeeaaasseee.
Old 09-23-2002, 06:43 PM   #6
entss89
lord of the ents

hey

OOC: i will join, but if you please sicirus make me a personality im not so good at this! thanks. ohh and i perfer a wizard maybe!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 11:29 PM   #7
Allorien
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil picky picky...

Jeez Beleg... you are so picky!! The technicalities..... just kiddin. C'mon, join... it'll be fun
Old 09-24-2002, 05:55 PM   #8
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider Re: picky picky...

Quote:
Originally posted by Allorien
Jeez Beleg... you are so picky!! The technicalities..... just kiddin. C'mon, join... it'll be fun
yeh Beleg Pleeaase. (don't make me give you a puppy wolf face and paw.) paws air*

sure entss.
name; (I really don't know of many names that you would prefer but here goes. If you don't like it then just change it) Jonathon.
age;15(or whatever age you want.)
appearence: short black hair, blue eyes, 6'0,red highlights.
wand type: dragon heart string, scidder(sp)wood, 7inches.
story: (what house do you want or ressemble the most.)
Gryffindor, Slytherin, Huflepuff(sp)Ravenclaw.
has been in Hogwarts for? years. Is the team Beater on the Quidditch team. Is good at Charms. Very kind and inteligent.

Hows that?
Old 09-24-2002, 06:01 PM   #9
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: thats great suits me like myself thank sicirus!
Old 09-29-2002, 04:06 PM   #10
Allorien
Hobbit

Hey, Beleg doesn't want to join--he said he didn't like how LotR was only like a side-portion of the story. Oh well I had an idea: Evelyn (that is me) could have alternate personality that she doesn't know about, but she is suspicious and scared about it. Her other name could be Cerridwen Willow... tell me what you think of this idea.
Old 09-29-2002, 08:42 PM   #11
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

That sounds great. Can someone please add some story so we can atleast get this off the ground.
Old 09-29-2002, 09:01 PM   #12
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: sorry if I sounded demanding.

ic I turned back to my common room and got into bed. I listend to the students in the common room talking happily and I started to cry. I missed my friends back home and my parents.

ooc: by the way I am a werewolf. Hope thats ok. And by the way everyone should have something special about them. That sounds great what you said Allorien. Can you try to get some other mooters to join please. It would be great. I can try posting something on that character thread.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:45 PM   #13
entss89
lord of the ents

as i walked into codys room i saw her weeping i asked her why she was weeping and she said that she missed her friends and family back home but i reasured her that this year will be the best! she kindda felt better but still sad.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:56 PM   #14
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

A boy named Cody entered the dormentory to my great surprise.(the boys usually don't go into the girls dormentory. ) He reasured me as I told him about my problems. I smilled at his encouragment. We talked for awhile in till the other girls came back and chased him out.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:59 PM   #15
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: hey sicirus u are cody remember on you first post here!
Old 09-30-2002, 05:04 PM   #16
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: oh ya. Stupid me. I mean Jonathon.
Old 09-30-2002, 05:08 PM   #17
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: its ok i do that to sometimes.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:00 PM   #18
Allorien
Hobbit

Deep in the Forbidden Forest Cerridwen Willow was running, running for all she was worth. There was a presence, it was tracking her, following her, trying to suck her soul away from her. As she ran she tripped, her long mane whipping her in the face. The amulet around her neck hit against a knot in a tree and she suddenly changed, flipping head over heels on the ground. She was Evelyn Merrywell...not Cerridwen Willow. What was she doing in the Forbidden Forest at this time of night??? She was scared half to death, and she could remember only two things: Running desperately with her heart in her throat and the an stone thunking against wood. She shook as she looked down at the beautiful red amulet around her neck in disbelief. With that she took off at a shaky gait to sneak back into the castle. She hoped Cody wouldn't find out about this, and if she did, she could not tell Professor McGonagall. No, she could NEVER tell Professor McGonagall!!!
Old 10-06-2002, 01:01 PM   #19
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I tossed and turned all night thinking about the next day and what it would bring. I coulden't sleep. I decided to get up and make my way down to the common room. I walked down the stairs quietly and sat down on one of the couchy(sp) chairs by the warm fire. i looked at the calender and saw that the week coming was going to have a full moon. I shivered. I would have to go through my monthly transformation that night. I dreded(sp) that night.

The port hole opend and destracted me from my deep thoughts. I looked around to see what was coming in. I could barly see who it was in the deep shadows that played around the students face. I decided not to bother with him or her.
Old 10-06-2002, 04:48 PM   #20
Allorien
Hobbit

Evelyn panted desperately as she flew past Cody. She was so glad Cody was half asleep and had no idea who she was or what she was doing. She fingered the amulet and gazed out the window. What had happened...?