Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2002, 09:32 AM   #1
webwizard333
Elf Lord

T3

Terminator 3-Rise of the Machines is coming out next summer and though I'm not really looking forward to it, my dad is. Supposedly this is the last of the Terminator movies. The trailer for it isn't much, just dripping metal that forms a "T" with a cutout "3" in it. Then the words "Rise of the Machines" appear. Are there any Terminator fans here?
Old 07-15-2002, 05:29 PM   #2
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Number 1 Arnie fan! I LOVE some of his earlier movies - commando, predator, total recall, kindergarden cop, etc, plus true lies, T2. It's a pity some of his more recent stuff hasn't been that great. But I'm really looking forwards to T3 - it's up there on my wishlist along with Indy 4.
Old 07-15-2002, 05:58 PM   #3
Laura49
Hobbit

YES!!!!!!!!!!! There will be a Terminator 3!!!!!! All in the world is good now. Terminator 2 was my favorite movie when I was younger. My dad will also be very pleased with T3 coming out. How old will John be? He was 15, I believe, in the last movie. And Sarah will be back, right? And how will they bring Arnold back? He was melted in a big pot of molten metal.

-Laura
Laura49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 09:22 PM   #4
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

I was very disappointed with The Terminator... it was shoddy. Terminator 2: Judgment Day blew me away, though. An action classic by any means.

Not sure T3 is such a good idea in principle, especially since James Cameron isn't on the project... and Sarah Connor's not going to be back either. Linda Hamilton's not signed.
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
IronParrot is offline   Reply With Quote