Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-26-2002, 09:56 AM   #1
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider The hidden trail.

It was a bright sunny afternoon as Leanna walket her pet greyhound Sandman down the shady river trail. Leanna spoke to her companion as if he could understand her. Leanna was a lonly 14 year old girl who always liked fiction books and acting like she was in the books on a never ending adventure. Because of her oddness she rarly had any friends. Leanna was a short girl of 4,6 and weighd only 98 pounds. She had short gold highlighted brown hair.

At that moment Leanna was on a jurney to Lorien and was passing through the caves of Moria. Her dog Sandman was having a hard time climbing but he managed it pretty well. Leanna got to a resting point in her jurney and when she sat down to rest she noticed a seperate trail.

"I have never seen that before!" She exclaimed with exitment.
" Common Sndman lets explore this trail"
Sandman sensed danger on that trail but went along anyway. They walked for about 30 minutes and found that it started to become quite dark. Leanna looked behind her to find the trail had gone and was replaced by thick patches of woods.

Leanna shudderd.
"where are we?" she cried in fear.

Sandman leaned on her to comfort her and tell her he was there.
Leanna crowched down and hugged his soft furry body.
She looked in the distance and found there was a fire blazing. She got up and crowched silently towards the fire and found a strange bunch of people surrounding the golden fire.
The folk had pointed ears with long golden hair and they were tall and fare looking. Leanna shudderd with exitment.
These look like the elves out of my book the Lord of the ring!

The elves stoped and were in a possesion on listening. They looked towards Leanna and and smilled.
Elen sila lumenn' omenteilvo. Said one of the elves.
Leanna replied in the same toungue.
They looked interested at sandman and cooed at him. Sandman enjoyed such attention. " join us friend for we will be eating soon." said one of the elves.
Leanna noticed a young elf sitting down looking at the fire as if messmerized by its flames.
The elves seemed to love Sandman and started to give him food and water. As well as petting him and sticking things on him like necklaces and hats.

Leanna walked over to the young elfand sat beside him.

please continue this story.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo Elen sila lumenn ' omenteilvo
Old 06-26-2002, 02:18 PM   #2
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

This belongs in the RPG forum.
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 09:41 PM   #3
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

How do I change it to the RPG place?????