Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2002, 09:30 PM   #1
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

the Anti-Livingas

[An RPG of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly thread, because we felt like spammers. ]

And among the moot there came a rumbling, like the onset of a fierce storm in the distance. In all the wild corners of the world there was heard an angry voice.

'Misrepresentation!' It cried, and upon hearing the terrible wrath there embodied, some cringed for they feared some small guilt on their part, and some stood definant, unwilling to listen, but some, many, heard and felt their own hatred riseing within them to meet it. They rose as one being, and converged upon the green grasses of Rohan. Hobbits there were, and Men of Gondor, Rohirrim, and dwarves, but most there were of the elves and Dunedain, for they had taken a greivous hurt more lasting even than the bite of a Morgul blade. Amid the glowing melee of upraised swords and bright armor, all the free peoples joined their voices in one. 'Misrepresentation!' And the sound of their loatheing was heard across all the regions of Arda. To this voice, the dunedain and elves added their lament; the desecration of a character, twisted away from her true nature so that she userped the roles of others and mutilated their lines.

And a new theme was enveloped by the multitudes. It took shape and evolved of it's own until the chant of the multitudes had altered. They had realized the evil that was Liv Tyler. 'No Liv! No Liv!' they now spoke, chanting until they could chant only in whispers, for their throats were soar. And in the half silence a few stepped forward to lead the Eord. Menelvagor was their herald, and she spoke to the world:

'Behold the Anti-Livingas!'
Menelvagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 10:43 PM   #2
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Lol. Great start.
Erm... I've said this seventy times, but I'm not creative. I will try to add on though. Ignore it if it is too stupid.

General Khadrane stepped up. She called her faithful comrades to her. "Menelvagor, Elf Girl, TinuvielChid, RosieCotton, Erendil! We will storm Hollywood! We will make them pay for their decietful ways!"

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 09:13 AM   #3
TinuvielChild
Padawan

oooh, what do i say??? *goes and thinks on it for ten minutes and still can't think of anything* well, here goes!

TinuvielChild thrust her blade into the air and cried "Aiya Earendil Elenion Ancalima! We cannot tolerate this disgrace! FORTH ANTI-LIVINGAS!!!

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 10:07 PM   #4
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

*thinks* Yeah, it is kinda hard to think up things to say... don't feel like you have to stay in epic style though, that was just the only way I could think of to start it... hm...

'Yes, we must make them pay! but hark! We cannot charge at them peicemeal or we shall be destroyed! Hollywood is well fortified against attack and it comes now to my mind that Liv has long been turned to evil ways and has been raising orcs into her service and perfecting hair sprays (never let your hair get mussed, especially in battle) in preparation. We must first have a plan!'
Old 04-23-2002, 04:36 PM   #5
Elf Girl
Lurker

'Indeed, we must! What news do our scouts have of this place Hollywood?'
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 05:02 PM   #6
TinuvielChild
Padawan

"A Plan! yes indeed we must! Let us hold a secret council for the devising of such a Plan! To prevent spies, the council shall consist of myself, Menelvagor, Elf Girl, and Khadrane!"

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-23-2002, 10:22 PM   #7
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

And so the four, sitting apart from the Eord, made ready their plans. The first to speak was Khadrane, as leader, and he said:
Old 05-07-2002, 07:35 PM   #8
Laredith
Enting

"First, we shall write hate mail to inform them of our approching!" Many nodded in agreement. Then, all of a sudden, a human of Gondor stepped up.
"I want to join too! I am Laredith, and I think Liv is corrupted!"

(I had to continue the story...)
Laredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 07:57 PM   #9
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Quote:
The first to speak was Khadrane, as leader, and he said:
Not he. She. I am a girl. Just had to tell everyone that.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 08:34 PM   #10
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

Then an Elf came from the West, and was clad in a coat of mithril, and his armour of a gold colour, and his cloak in the colours of Eärendil, and brought forth the banner of Eärendil, a bright star upon a royal blue field. Then he spoke aloud, saying, "I am Eäráng Anondir, Lord of the people of Eärendil in Valinor. I have come to help this valiant effort of the people of Beleriand. I bring with me a force of ten thousand for the war ahead. I trust thou mayest use them wisely, for these are my best warriors." And Khadrane took them up and made them part of her grand army, with Laredith and Eäráng as her lieutenants.

Last edited by Eäráng : 05-09-2002 at 07:47 PM.
Eäráng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 05:27 PM   #11
Elf Girl
Lurker

And the mighty writer Elf Girl said, "I shall compose the hate mail, as worthy deed for the Anti-Livingas!" And when Elf Girl had composed many scrolls of hate mail, she cried, "Let us march, for it is a few days journey, allowing plenty of time for my labors to arrive!" And she mailed her scrolls, and the Anti-Livingas set out.
Old 05-08-2002, 07:19 PM   #12
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

Then General Khadrane, with her beloved comrades TinuvielChild, Elf Girl, Menelvagor, Laredith, and the newcomer Eäráng Anondir went forth from their meeting, them and all their host, and came upon the river Sirion. And they crossed it, and after Khadrane sent forth Eäráng and Elf Girl, along with a small force two hundred strong, to scout out the country ahead. And Eäráng spake unto Elf Girl, "Where shall we go to? For the Enemy is abroad and is sure to ambush us", and he was nervous upon the road ahead. But Elf Girl spake unto Eäráng, and said, "You shan't be afraid, for the Enemy is not here now. The Enemy is in Hollywood, the Accursed Place of the Dark Lord Isidith", which is Liv Tyler in the Quenya tongue, "and we shall go and make doom upon the Accursed Place". And so Elf Girl took away Eäráng's fear, and they went along, and after they went back to report what they saw.

(OOC: Is it okay if I chronicle this? It might turn into a good book. Who knows?)
Old 05-08-2002, 07:33 PM   #13
TinuvielChild
Padawan

General TinuvielChild sat and did some research and development, and finally came up with a counter to Hollywood's evil hairspray that was guaranteed to muss Liv Tyler's hair.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-08-2002, 09:57 PM   #14
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Khadrane

Not he. She. I am a girl. Just had to tell everyone that.
Oops! Sorry 'bout that!

Earang: First of all, welcome! It's fine with me if you chronical it, should be funny.

And Menelvagor designed a catapult missle that would explode after being launched, flinging the hair-muss spray all over their enemies.
Old 05-09-2002, 08:14 PM   #15
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

OOC: I'm chronicling it right now, and am at the end of the adventure thus far.

Then the host came to the sea, and they grew weary. But Eäráng stood in front of the host, and cried out, "Fear not! For the Host of Valinor has brought ships, yea, many ships for the undertaking of such a feat." And there from the sea came ships, an entire armada of ships, and they were enough for the host to sail.
Old 05-10-2002, 07:43 AM   #16
Elf Girl
Lurker

And as they boarded the boats, Elf Girl said, "Have we all our weapons?" And the host cried Yea! and Elf Girl loaded her own bow with globs of the hair spray counteractent. And Eäráng said, "Elf Girl does well to arm herself, friends, for across this narrow sea lies the Dark Lord Isidith, surrounded by her servents. We must cross the ocean and come to Hollywood her stronghold, where we will assault it with all our might!" And the host sailed the ships, and was glad.
Old 05-10-2002, 10:19 PM   #17
Laredith
Enting

OOC: Hmm... very good work. Almost as good as Tolkien, if not equal.

And as the host sailed on, there came upon them a very dreadful storm, and it seemed all was lost. But the grace of Iluvatar was upon them, and they all survived. Eäráng said, "It was good that Iluvatar has his eyes on us, for what we do now is very perilous." And Khadrane said, "Go forth, and to the place that the runes call Hollywood, the accursed place"
Laredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2002, 10:25 PM   #18
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

Sorry, that last post was me. I was on as my sister... stupid cookies...
Old 05-18-2002, 07:38 PM   #19
Elf Girl
Lurker

Oh, I can't bear to see this thread die. *sniff*

And as they sailed the sound of evil laughter and singing reached their ears, and they quailed, but Eäráng spoke to them thus, saying, "Do not fear overmuch. This is the sound of Hollywood from afar, but it is merely the noise of their daily work, not the terrifying muster of the strengh that the One who resides there". And they on the boats were comforted, but as they saw land they were afraid.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:02 PM   #20
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

OOC: AH!!! Yes! Finally I'm not the last person who posted! Wait a minute, I am.

And several ships were sunken into the sea, and there was much lamenting. But news came that there was an army that came out of the North, and that it was made of Orcs, and this was terrible news indeed. But the Orcs came and said that the dark lord Isidith made them leave, and that they would join their company. Khadrane said to them, "You cannot join us. You can leave, but you will not come!" The Orcs were silent on this, and they attacked the ships, and there were many losses.