Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2002, 12:24 PM   #1
Gerbil
Elf Lord

Seeing FotR with fans

Well, I know I'll want to see it a 7th time (I already do! Am about 5 minutes away from booking another ticket for tomorrow!).
But because I've seen it so often I don't have anyone to go with, and even when I went with friends they weren't 'into' it in the same way as me.

Am wondering if there's anyone in or around London area that wants to meet up and go see the film sometime soon with me.

Male, female, short, tall (but no ginger haired people. Only kidding . Whoever.

A couple of times I've been lucky enough to sit next to kids, and they seem like me to be the best part of the audience, because they get sucked in and react so well to the movie. I'd rather I was sitting next to adults feeling the same way as me though!

General info: I go to the Finchley Road Warner Cinema (in the O2 center). It's expensive (£8 a ticket) but you get lots of leg room which for me is essential, especially in such a long film) and also cos there's no other decent films on it's still on screen 1

Email me or reply here if interested saying when you could do it. I'm pretty flexible on account of being self-employed