Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2002, 06:48 PM   #1
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Lotr Puppets

LOL... Someone needs to make Lord of the Ring Puppets Merchandise. That would be great. The pathetic thing is they would probably sell. Does anyone remember when PIZZA HUT had that whole string of different rubber hand sized puppets. Thats what they need to make using Lord of the Ring characters...Sauron would be cool.
We could all write a letter to some porrly funded toy company so they wouldn't be able to get the rights for the names. Gerndalf the wizard Fodo the hobbit,leggless the elf.ohh.. This is really alot funnier to me than it should be.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 07:25 PM   #2
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

There would be so many traumatized kids after that.

"Cant sleep rubber Gandalf puppet will eat me. Cant sleep rubber Gandalf puppet will eat me O_O"

lol
Feraway Hawkbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 11:00 PM   #3
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Haha...I'd buy one! My little brother loves puppets. Actually, what I could do is buy a whole set, and then have fun relaying the whole book as a puppet show. I'd have to grow a few more sets of hands, but hey...
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 12:18 AM   #4
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

GANDALF: I LIKE BEARDS
FRODO: SHUT UP YOU!
GANDALF: HEE HEE! IM GANDALF
FRODO: WOULD YOU SHUT UP!
GANDALF: IM REALLY POWERFUL AND YOUR REAL STUPID
FRODO: YOUR A SORRY GANDALF
GANDALF:AT LEAST IM NOT A GIRL
FRODO:UH....NEITHER IS FRODO
GANDALF: THEN WHY DOES HE HAVE CURLY HAIR
FRODO: YOU REALLY ARE THAT STUPID AREN'T YOU.
GANDALF: THIS IS BORING
FRODO: SHOULDNT WE BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT A RING
GANDALF:YEAH UH GIVE ME THE RING......AND SOME COOKIES
FRODO:WHAT?
GANDALF:HA HA HA HA! THATS HILARIOUS...........COOKIES!!!HA HA HA HA HA.
FRODO: I HATE YOU.
GANDALF:BUT HATE IS SUCH A ST-
FRODO: SHUT UP
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
Old 01-02-2002, 12:39 AM   #5
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

That would be about the intelligence level of my puppet show. I think they might have potential in cameo appearances on chucky and Bride of Chucky...Lol (I've never watched them but know the plot)

Quote:
Haha...I'd buy one! My little brother loves puppets. Actually, what I could do is buy a whole set, and then have fun relaying the whole book as a puppet show. I'd have to grow a few more sets of hands, but hey...
but hey...genetic mutation and/or plastic surgery is a small price to pay considering the benefits.

Last edited by CardenIAntauraNauco : 01-02-2002 at 12:42 AM.
Old 01-02-2002, 12:40 AM   #6
UnStashable
Enting

Ummmmmm oh-k, thats enough to drink for tonight
Old 01-02-2002, 12:45 AM   #7
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

You just cant handle the puppety goodness.
Old 01-02-2002, 05:25 PM   #8
Gildor
Hobbit

Alas, while we are stooping so low we could add "Grimly, the dwarf", and Barometer the steward's son, Arwent, the elf , Gondola the Istiri, and sour-man the curdled bad guy.