Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2001, 02:15 AM   #1
Miralys

Speaking of Robert Jordan....

I got Winter's Heart for Christmas. I am half through it and so far it is wonderful. I cannot wait to finish it. I have yet to see any signs of plot slugishness that I encountered in the last book.

I hope to finish it over the weekend but we'll see. Classes have started again and my professors just don't seem to understand that I am not quite done with the reading I had hoped to do over the break! They keep assigning homework and papers and other such nonsense.

So anyways has any one read/started to read this book yet? What do you think of it? There are several plot details I'm dying to discuss but don't want to provide any spoilers.
Old 01-20-2001, 09:09 PM   #2
Tai daishar

Re: Speaking of Robert Jordan....

I got it the first day I could, and read just as fast. I loved it.
Old 01-22-2001, 01:52 AM   #3
Grand Admiral Reese

It'll be a while beforeI get to Winter's Heart, as I'm only on The Dragon Reborn. But I will get there. I guarrentee you that!
Old 01-29-2001, 03:57 PM   #4
Miralys

Oh wow. I just got done with Winter's Heart Excellent excellent book. I can't wait for the next one to come out. (And its been a while since I've said that about Jordan)
Old 01-30-2001, 03:46 AM   #5
Gez1

I bought Winter's Heart in November when it came out and was going to read it as soon as I re read the last one. But now I've decided to save it for Summer reading. That way I won't have to wait a whole year for the next New Book. (Hopefully) I've enjoyed almost all of the books in this story so far... A few have been a little slow but when a tale goes on this long there is bound to be a few let downs. The only trouble I have is trying to remember Who is a Sister, Dark Sister, Sitter, Wise Woman, Kin. :lol: So many names!