Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2000, 01:42 AM   #1
dmaul97

George Lucas is Fecal Matter

George Lucas is an annoying, rich, greedy b*stard.

First, he puts biased stuff in his movies and thinks noboby notices.

1. In the movie, he puts in a greedy, cheap character with a big nose. Those are stereotypical characteristics of a Jewish person.

2. Jar Jar is clumsy,annoying, and stupid. Also, he talks in a very peculiar manner, things like yousa. The manner in which he spoke was similar to that of an african slave who was not educated.

3. He's obviously not republican because the namodians or whatever, they were cowards and had very similar names to strong republican leaders. Nute Gunray was obviously Newt Gungrich, and Lott was Trent Lott.

4. Also, the hats that the coward like people wore were identical to that of a bishop's hat in

He's also exceeddingly greedy.

He's not going to even release tpm on dvd cuz he wants to sell the dvd's in a package of 6 in about a decade from now. He already has billions. He doesn't need the money that bad.

Old 04-03-2000, 02:01 AM   #2
bmilder

Re: George Lucas is Fecal Matter

Well, first of all I find it highly unlikely that George Lucas is indeed a piece of fecal matter .

It sounds like you're just parroting what the critics were saying in the summer. Your post is the fecal matter, not GL .

First of all, Jar Jar sounded like a Gungan, not a Jamaican. Do you know why Jar Jar sounded black? BECAUSE AHMED BEST WHO PLAYED HIM IS BLACK! That's a no-brainer. Jar Jar is not black, Jar Jar is a Gungan. This is among the most diverse cast in the history of major motion pictures, and it's being blasted for "racism." Having a black man in the cast speaking like a black man does not mean the creator is racist. Diversity does not equal racism.

One of the Neimoidians was named Lott Dod. This is a BIPARTISAN parody, as he got the name from Republican Trent Lott and DEMOCRAT Christopher Dod.

It's possible that Nute Gunray's first name was gotten from Newt Gingrich. But the Raygun part is probably RONALD Raygun (er, Reagan ) because Lucas was annoyed that RR had used "Star Wars" as the name of his missile program in the 80's.

He is not greedy. If he were greedy, he'd have released the film in every possible theater. He did not. He only released it in theaters he approved for quality. Also, he didn't bother listening to the critics (who all panned it). He created the film HE wanted to create. I really don't care about the DVD thing. Is Spielberg greedy for refusing to shoot his movies on the new digital film? Every director has his little thing

Old 04-03-2000, 02:06 AM   #3
dmaul97

You are like sw so much that you refuse to believe anyhting negative about him.

Old 04-03-2000, 02:17 AM   #4
bmilder

I am like it or I like it?

You (and the critics you echoed) are just trying to insult Lucas any way you can. I don't know why you are using those overused attacks at this late date, but I suspect you're most upset over the DVD thing.

The racist charges are absurd, though. It's the Star Wars Universe, not the Earth universe.

Old 05-19-2002, 05:51 PM   #5
Faramir
Elven Warrior

YER AN IDIOT DMAUL97!!! YOUR A FECAL MATTER!!! WE HATE YOU!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUTTA HERE YA FREAK!!!
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Old 05-19-2002, 10:25 PM   #6
gdl96
the greg the admin

Don't mess with Jae
Old 05-19-2002, 11:02 PM   #7
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Umm, the tpm has been released. Hopefully, AOTC doesn't take that long.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...

Last edited by Arathorn : 05-19-2002 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-19-2002, 11:05 PM   #8
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

OK... I'm as lost as a ball in tall grass. gdl96, you said "Don't mess with Jae." In another post you said that you were Jae the Hutt. Were you also dmaul97?

Psalm 107:31
Old 05-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #9
gdl96
the greg the admin

arg...entmoot history is so complicated

dmaul97=jae
dmaul96=jae
dmaul966=greg (me)
jae the hutt=greg

don't ask
Old 05-20-2002, 09:54 PM   #10
JaeSon5
Sapling

What about my "a fecal matter"?
We? I don't think anyone has expressed hate, except for your elvin but.
And if you noticed, the date of that post was 2 years ago, and I have not posted regularly since. So are you complaining about?
Old 05-21-2002, 04:58 AM   #11
Sween
im quite stupid

dmaul97 sentiment is right. Mr Lucas is very much a selfish and self centred person. He makes no apoligies for this. He didnt accept the critisim of TPM at all.

Because he is self funding this project he has been very tight with his money and makes no secreat his desire to make money out of these things.

His attitude has more to do with thye sitiuation he is in. he is the funder the producer and the director. End of the day he is just protecting his assets.

i think he is a bit of an idiot though and many star wars fans will agree with me.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:47 PM   #12
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
i think he is a bit of an idiot though and many star wars fans will agree with me.
Ummm... no. Why on earth would people hate the man who made Star Wars and still call themselves a fan? I suppose I can understand liking someone professionally, but not personally. That's all I can figure out. George Lucas has never done anything to me, so I have nothing against him.

Psalm 107:31
Old 05-21-2002, 11:24 PM   #13
Faramir
Elven Warrior

"We" is "me", "myself", and "I". My butts not elv"E"n, can you read "Far-a-mir"??? You obviously haven't read the books. And I don't care if you posted that in the 16th century or if you posted 0 or 5,000,000,000,000 times since you posted it, I'll say what I want about it. And sorry about that. You are "Fecal Matter." So shut up.
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Old 05-22-2002, 03:30 PM   #14
Arian
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by dmaul97

1. In the movie, he puts in a greedy, cheap character with a big nose. Those are stereotypical characteristics of a Jewish person.

2. Jar Jar is clumsy,annoying, and stupid. Also, he talks in a very peculiar manner, things like yousa. The manner in which he spoke was similar to that of an african slave who was not educated.

3. He's obviously not republican because the namodians or whatever, they were cowards and had very similar names to strong republican leaders. Nute Gunray was obviously Newt Gungrich, and Lott was Trent Lott.

4. Also, the hats that the coward like people wore were identical to that of a bishop's hat in

George Lucas is the coolest film maker (besides Peter Jackson.) and you have offend a lot of us by your remarks. Well I love SW and I'm sure a lot other people do to. SO HAAA!!!!

He's not going to even release tpm on dvd cuz he wants to sell the dvd's in a package of 6 in about a decade from now. He already has billions. He doesn't need the money that bad.

Old 05-22-2002, 03:32 PM   #15
Arian
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by dmaul97

George Lucas is the coolest film maker (besides Peter Jackson.) and you have offend a lot of us by your remarks. Well I love SW and I'm sure a lot other people do to. SO HAAA!!!!

Old 05-22-2002, 04:29 PM   #16
gdl96
the greg the admin

stupid newbies

don't even give respect where respect is deserved
Old 05-22-2002, 05:59 PM   #17
JaeSon5
Sapling

I brought attention to my last post dates because

1. you told me to get my "BUTT OUTA HERE" two years after I left.
2. I have since reformed my opinions.

Our wise administrator, Ben, was correct. I only went off on George Lucas because I was upset about the late DVD release dates.(I forgot which, TPM or the original trilogy) At the time, GL's reason was that he didn't want to give his fans shoddy and rushed products, and I interpreted that as an excuse for trying to make a profit at the fans' expense. Although I didn't buy a copy myself, the dvd version of TPM, which I didn't even expect to be released when it was, did include a lot of extra material that was not found on vhs, which I did buy. So, now, I once again have faith in George Lucas.

Also, I really liked Episode II, so that contributed too.

Last edited by JaeSon5 : 05-22-2002 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-22-2002, 06:00 PM   #18
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

HE is the great Jae.

and George Lucas is the great GL.

And greg is just....The Greg

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Old 05-22-2002, 06:19 PM   #19
gdl96
the greg the admin

LoL

Ben and the Greg (long time ago )

And HOBBIT...update that signature!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 09:37 PM   #20
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Well, wecould still watch Episode II after 9 days from now.

BTW, I just read somewhere that the original trilogy will only be released as DVD after Ep.III. They're still looking for extra features to put in.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Closed Thread