Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
damiynn
Sapling

A Fantastic New Series

This book A Kings Quest starts out with a brutal murder of the Royal Family of Kallamar. Where it is thought that all of the family were murdered, Twenty years later a young Battlmage named Damien Daverge is told that "he" is supposed to be the heir to the throne and must prove it so before the realm disintergrates into a civil war between east and west and before his own cousin does become the ruler serving as a puppet for the men who killed his parents. In order to prove he is the heir to the throne and crown he must travel to a place called the Godshall and recover the Dragon rings that will either name him king or kill him as an imposter. He travels with a motley group of adventures including the assassin who is trying to kill him who works for his uncle the royal regent. A Kings Quest is fantastic and I can wait for the next one,,

A V Wedhorn has done a fantastic job in creating a brand new fantasy world and I think this is one of the best books that i have read in several years and the beginning to a great new series for all
damiynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:16 PM   #2
Curubethion
Fenway Ranger, Lord of Red Sox Nation

Welcome to the Moot!
It sounds like a good book.
My wife once said to me—when I'd been writing for ten or fifteen years—that I could always go back to being a nuclear engineer. And I said to her, 'Harriet, would you let someone who quit his job to go write fantasy anywhere near your nuclear reactor? I wouldn't!' (Robert Jordan)
Curubethion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:47 PM   #3
cee2lee2
Elf Lord

Welcome to the Moot and thanks for the recommendation.
cee2lee2 is offline   Reply With Quote