Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
Haradrim
The Official Court Jester of the Entmoot

The Seven RIngs Of the Dwarves

Hello this is a new RPG. This will take place shortly after the events of LOTR. An emissary from the Lonely Mountain comes to Aragorn and tells him that the dwarves would like to try and recover the seven rings of the Dwarf lords to make sure that they are not unfairly used if they still exist. They wanted Aragorns permission to enter Mordor and see if there was any help he could provide. Aragorn requeted that his best warriors and adventurers come to a meeting in his great hall where he explains it all to you. The Dwarf- Durik will be accompaning you on your quest. Our scouts have discovered a last base of Saurons forces hidden somewhere inside the mountains surrounding Mordor. You are to find it and destroy all who live in there. Bring back any form of valuables so that we can distribute them to their rightful owners. Also be on a careful look out for mention of the seven rings of the dwarf lords. If you can find them and return them you will all be hadsomely rewarded. Who will go?
The position of Durik is available. Create your own name if you wish.

My character: Drut Dale
Personality: Very cheery guy. Loves to share a pint with anyone. He also loves to kill orcs and does it whenever possible. He states whats on his mind
History: Parents killed by orcs and was raised by the rangers but he always felt out of place so he started out on his own looking for adventures and money.
Looks: He has brown hair and blue eyes. 6'1" and very large. Carries a large broadsword and bow and arrows but he mainly uses his broadsword. Has a horse by the name of Erod.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:24 AM   #2
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

My character: Encaleet
Personality: Quite grim. Keeps himself to himself. Expierenced warrior having fought on the Pellenor and at the Black Gate. One of the Dunedain. Good friends with King Elessar.
History:Mother died at an early age and father killed during the battle of the Pellenor fields. Helped defend the Shire along with his father.
Looks: Tall (6ft 5) Carries a long sword and shot bow and arrows. Dark hair and brown eyes. Weatherworn clothes, does not wear armour of Gondor as still roams the borders of Gondor.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 10:34 AM   #3
Haradrim

T.D. I might abandon this if nobody else coems. If in 3 days no one else joins I wil lshut i down. Though I suggest you the Gates of Mirkwood rpg. we have jsut got started and it a lot of fun so far. Just ask if you can join and then work your way in. Shouldnt be too hard we just startedd
Old 08-23-2004, 07:23 PM   #4
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Sounds interesting. Let us hope my ebil compy allows me to view this page once it gets started eh? ^^ Now for a character... might take me a while.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 07:33 PM   #5
Haradrim

Thanks A!
But if one more person doesnt sign up by midnight I am not going to do this. If you want a fun rpg go to the gates of mirkwood.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:51 PM   #6
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: I wouldst enjoy playing Durik, if thou mindeth not, Haradrim. ^^

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote