Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2004, 01:49 PM   #1
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider Hi Peoples, A new RPG coming your way

Hi This is my first RPG ever!!!! So your gonna have to forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong...

Name: Devak (you know you love it)
Race: Many things but most I don't even know... (long story)
Apearance: Blue eyes, Black hair( I dyed it)
Clothes: A Black halter top and a set of black leathers

I have a few ideas on the story line but I'm the only one who will really know what is supposed to happen. I want to try to recreate one of my novles but I'm gonna let you call yourselves whatever you want...
When I get enough people I will post the "intro" (yeah I guess that's what you can call it)
(pretty much all I'm gonna do is set all of you free on a world I created and watch the mayhem begin, But I'll play too)
I'll see yah latter...
peace out Dudes ( I can't beleive I just said that)

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 11:32 AM   #2
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Name: Avrilyn Ranaldis Fay Renalds
Race: 1/2 elven 1/2 dunedain
Height: 5' 6"
Eyes: Dark indigo, almost black with white tips
Hair: Long and black with purple and blue streaks
clothing: black cape, black Simple Plan t-shirt, tight black leather pants, knee boots
Wepons: daggar, Longbow and a quiver of arrows, a sword of old that none recognizes
Identifying marks: Wears a chain with a star shaped pendant that is ruby, emerald, and sapphire
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 02-17-2004 at 10:37 AM.
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 12:52 PM   #3
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Name: Lalaith
Race: Elf (Lives as one of the Dunedain)
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Long. Brown/Auburn
Clothing: Traveling clothes. Elven detail. Long cloak.
Weapons: Sword, Bow and Arrows, Dagger.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 02:19 PM   #4
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Wellcome to Ista... (ha (I love that name)
Here's what's happening:
Demons had taken over the entire continant, Killing all who lay in their path. You have a choice of siding with the demons or fighting agenst them. (no player killing without permision of said player please) We all will start out together but we can breakup and go on our own and fight who ever we want to...
Names of places (you may name places what you want to but sometimes I'll correct you once and a while)
Good luck, new players...
See you traveling in Ista...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-16-2004, 02:25 PM   #5
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Just an idea, but if you list a few of the main places in this world and describe a bit about them it may be easier to follow and for us who don't know this storyline of yours, it may give a bit more insight.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 02-16-2004, 05:07 PM   #6
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Mind if I join in?

Name:Rannyn
Appearance: sandy brown hair, blue/green eyes, wears a brown tunic and a dark green cape.
Race:Man
Other: He is a sailor and has fought in may overseas wars. Oh yes, he HATES cats.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 11:27 PM   #7
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Sounds...confusing....I like confusing! Can I join?

Name: Ferintiya (that's: Fare in tie ya)
Race: You know....I think she's half elvish half human.
Weapon: A two handed sword that is light enough to be used with one hand and a one handed sword slightly curved sometimes used with the two handed one.
Clothes:Whatevers comfrotable really....despises dresses with all of her being.
Other:She loves animals of any kind. (even cats HAHA!) She has a horse named Zanzibar. He's black....coal black...the dull kind...he doesnt hae much of a shine to him...and he can be ridden only by Fery(er name for short) and she rides mostly without tack.

I don't what I'll be able to do without some kind of plot...but I'll try. Sounds like fun. Hey Lalaith_Elf theres this girl at chattam that has a shirt that says one by one the penguins still my sanity. Just a coincidence? I think not!
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 12:25 AM   #8
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: I wish to join! I know! I'll be Tel! Augh! *Runs away from people throwing rotten fruit* Okay, okay! *Sniffles* Not this one Tel, okies? *Tel is sad, but goes away* I shall be serious (as serious as I can get) in this one, I guess!

Name: Rylkin
Race: One I sorta made up.... suffice to say he's a shape-shifter
Apperance: Difficult to say.... In every form there is something green (Colors mean something to them) and in human form he wears green clothes.
Personality: He prefers to remain unnoticed, and remains aloof when around others. He has a high sense of duty and justice. He takes responsibility for the welfare of others, probably too much for his own good.

A side note- He is immune to magic, but music affects him like magic does others. In three forms, dolphin, cardinal, and dog, he in immune to music, but vulnerable to magic. (I know, too much time on my hands)

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 01:53 AM   #9
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

one thing I ust say before a certain moderator does. This thread wil be closed if it is not middle-earth related. We can find a way to get around this, however (we have before) Your world can take place on some island off the coast, but everyone knows that middle-earth exsists. if you like the idea. if not, the thread will close. anywho, I will be a hobbit anyways.

awww, gulio, I like Tel! Tel i smy friend! *wipes away rotten fruit* I am going to return to my true form......

name; Pansy Hogswallop
from; Frogmorton (it does exsist!)
race; dun-dun-duuuuuuun- HOBBIT!
age; 32(almost there!)
appearance; long curly brownish/red hair, that is almost never tidy, she likes to ride her llama (yes! a llama!bwhahaha!) named Cory around the shire, she loves to sing and can often be found in inns, entertaining the people.
personality; very outgoing and brave, funny, good singer, likes to talk alot.

there you go I believe this is my best hobbit yet! *pets Cory the llama*

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 12:21 PM   #10
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Ista is a land just outside of middle earth... (is that better) See we have to stop the demons before they get into middle earth and help sauron (this tread is ste before the fall of sauron)
Wow I didn't expect to see this many people here... Cool!
Names of places:
Fellwoods: Dangerous often unpredictible many demons and other nasties
Navan: Demon capital city
Tirylian: Elven city, sort of like lithorine
other than these places you can make up your own...
Devak: Hi, A demon hunting we will go a demon hunting we will go hi ho the derry oh a demon hunting we will go
*demon jumps out of bush*
Devak: Oh sh... I mean crap... I mean... Oh what ever.
*unsheathes anasta* Into the fray!!!! *Starts fighting demon*
*Looks to others* arn't any of you going to help me?

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 02-18-2004 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 04:08 PM   #11
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

ooc: Thanks for the info.

And unfortuantly I don't have a 'One by one....' tee-shirt, Fim. Though I'm getting one.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:39 AM   #12
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Your wellcome... *more demons jump out of the trees, Devak procides to fight* This would be easier if I had some help, Oh well *laughs* this is fun just hack and slash Wheee! *Makes demons run in tight circles, Laughs* Come on guys, let's have some fun...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-19-2004, 07:14 PM   #13
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

teehee, ATTACK LLAMA!

"On Cory!" and with a bound, the hobbit on a llama burst into the bushes and began to thwart the demon with her magical pan, and with the help of cory's spit

this is great. I almost forgot, Pansy has a magical pan for a weapon.

Old 02-21-2004, 12:58 AM   #14
Fimbrethil

OOC: Hehe.....I see you gave us a demon capital city.....hehe... I do sooooooooooooo love being evil. Just ask anyone. I'll turn evil in the middle of a thread....sometimes I'll turn back....sometimes I won't. By the way some of the stuff I post will be for the character to know....and some other stuff will be for you the person not the character know. So lets see.....I'm evil and you know that....but the characters don't not yet anyway. We'll make stuff in purple the stuff your character should ignore....the regular text applies to them.

IC:
Fery dismounted in Navan wondering what of all things had brought her here. She walked slowly up to the castle expecting to be ambushed or somthing of the like any moment. Instead she acended the stairs and the doors opened in a would be friendly manner...the only thing that stopped it from being friendly was the fact that no one could be seen by the door, so who opened it? Fery stepped in frogetting Zanzibar for the moment, then he nickered to her and she began to walk back out of the castle."Leave the horse! He will be looked after. Come. You know where I am." a harsh voice commaned from some unseen shadow. Yet in her heart she did know where to go. Arriving in a shadowed room, everywhere it seemed was shadowed, she saw an outline of a throne with two figures standing beside it. The smaller looked up and said in the same commanding tone heard earlier "Come and sit child. You must be weary from your long and all to sudden travel." At those words she sat but the pain of what had happened was still to great to push aside easily. "What do you know?" Came the whispered question of the young girl. The taller more intimidating figure moved foward and said "Everything." "Who are you? Both of you!" Fery was begining to regret ever leaving...even though it had been her only choice at the time. "I am Sauron. And this is the perosn you'll be answering to from now on." The tall figure had now stepped into the light and Fery gasped at she saw, a man unlike any other man....he wasa monster. "What are you talking about? I don't work for you or him." Fery was very confused now and being to lose her patience. "Well ofcourse you don't. You work for me. Of course that's with benefits. You can seek revenge on whoever you want to and you can rule the city of your choice. All decions will go throught to me though." Sauron said with a knowing smile. Fery thought about it for all of 2 seconds before she pounced on the offer. "What do I do? When do I start?" "You start now. There are a group of people who want me....disposed of and I want you t oget them in the perfect spot to dispose of them. One of my armies will help you when the time comes. Here take this." Sauron said all this then handed her some type of crystal that allowed her to comunicate with almost anyone...who was a minion of Sauron or Sauron himself. Fery prepared for her journey and set out to find the group who was trying to "dispose" of her savior, the only who had tried to help her....she would prtect him with her life now...and she would find the people who hurt her and her family.

Fery came upon the group she was looking for, she stayed in the trees for a little while watching them,it looked like they had just fought a battle. There were sevral people there and she decided if she was going to do anything she would do it now. Stepping out from behind the bushes she said "Excuse me. My name is Fery and I would like to join with you."

OOC: Sorry this is sooooooooooo long. Ummmm....can I name the head Demon guy? Or do you have a name for him already? That may be confusing....so if you need anyhting explained please ask. Oh, and the whole deal with Fery and her family I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet....but I will explain things better as the plot gos along.

Old 02-21-2004, 01:32 AM   #15
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"If you plan on helping us, against no matter what, and be willing to risk your life, and you dont serve the dark lord, nor and demons, and if you give cory a carrot, of course you can." said Pansy very fast but cheerfully.
Cory nipped the woman's hands and gave her a look that said, "I will spit on you"

Old 02-21-2004, 01:46 AM   #16
Fimbrethil

Fery looded at the group and slowly she shrugged and approached the llama, fishing a carrot out of her pocket and giving it to him along with one giving one to her horse. "MY name is Fery as I've told you before, would you mind introducing yourself to me?"

Old 02-21-2004, 01:56 AM   #17
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Pansy Looked at Fery for a minute and then at cory, who was munching happily.
"Sure," she shrugged, "I'm Pansy Hogswallop from Frogmarton, east farthing."
"Sure Pansy, why don't you tell her what you had for breakfast this morning. and how about second breakfast while you're at it." said Rylkin.
"Well, I had hot scones and apple-" began Pansy.
"Thats ok." said Fery, looking at pansy strangely.

Old 02-22-2004, 12:37 AM   #18
Fimbrethil

OOC: People I command you come and post on this thread! It's so much fun already. My character is intricate.

IC:
Fery just looked at everyone waiting to be introduced. She sat on a stump and Zanzibar stood behind her resting his nose on her shoulder. She reached back and idly strocked him thinking about what she had been told to do. Well thinking back on it she really wanted to know more...but that could wait untill she had a private moment. Away from all these people and that stupid llama.

OOC: I didn't post this in purple because it's her thoughts and I figured we do this all the time without reading people's minds...so I didn't type in purple.

Old 02-22-2004, 01:06 AM   #19
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

I'm going to play a... Demon Elf! I've done it before, I will do it again.
Note: A star emerald, [ruby or sapphire] is just a plain old emerald with a star shaped white area in the middle
Name: Talenyn [Little Wren]
Race: Demon-elf
Apperance: 6'5, Red gold hair that falls to her waist in soft curls, eyes that are green-gold. Thin, and powerful, her parents were a demon king and a elven queen[They were banished by both races for their marrige] Adapted to the desert heat, doesn't do too well with running long distances
Weapons: A sword, with a unbreakable crystal blade, a plain black hilt with a star emerald in the pommel, a long bow, and a quiver of raven fletched feathers
Sex: F
Side: Good
:x

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 01:27 AM   #20
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ah ha! Return of the demon elf! You are the one and only, leggy. Cory is ot stupid!

*cory spits on fery*

ic: "Everyone, this is Fery, she is going to help us." said Pansy cheerfully.
"How can we trust her?" asked someone
"She gave carrots. Evil people don't give carrots *winks at fim*"